Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? (19557 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Okay . . . so, I often get comments from girls . . .about how cute I am . . . and all I just do is smile and nod stupidly . . .or if online . . . say thanks. I have a feeling that there should be a much cooler reply I should give . . .any ideas?
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is not strange to me cos I receive that compliment everyday cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by elantraceey(f): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Not as you cheesy

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by sourbutsweet(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
"Thank you."

What else do you want to say in reply?

"Will you marry me?"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by falconey(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I wish you the same cool

old school

Now is same to you.
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Tallesty1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
I Know

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Chizzy20(f): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
undecidedhmm ''Re u sure'' would b an oustandin reply...dnt u think

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
I just say: "Thank you. You're not bad yourself".

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just shine your teeth like a cow grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
RickRichards:
I just say: "Thank you. You're not bad yourself".
You know . . .I tried that once . . . but dragged me into an argument about how she was not. So I said okay . . . and she flared up.
Explain that.
grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Just shine your teeth like a cow grin
angry
Dude . . . seriously?
That's what I do already.
grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Teempakguy:

angry
Dude . . . seriously?
That's what I do already.
grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Afrok(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
I need another definition of CUTENESS, well tell them " U are cuter" abii we wey no dey cute, does it mean we don't answer to stuffs like " U are ugly"? We simply say " U are uglier" undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by KingTom(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
This thread does not concern the likes of me grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Afrok:
I need another definition of CUTENESS, well tell them " U are cuter" abii we wey no dey cute, does it mean we don't answer to stuffs like " U are ugly"? We simply say " U are uglier" undecided
Lmao!!
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

old school

Now is same to you.
Lol
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Teempakguy:

You know . . .I tried that once . . . but dragged me into an argument about how she was not. So I said okay . . . and she flared up.
Explain that.
grin grin
Well, I think you got a compliment from someone who's......let's say a little psychotic.
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nobody ever tell me say i cute,i just dey believe say i wowo sad
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
you cute tongue
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by KingTom(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ipledge:
you cute tongue
No you are you are! grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
No you are you are! grin
cute is a foriegn to me
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by LoveDecay(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just say, I get that all the time.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
How about "I'll kill you if you call me cute again"? I'm macho! Dangerous! tongue tag: YourMain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
xcapizt:
How about "I'll kill you if you call me cute again"? I'm macho! Dangerous! tongue tag: YourMain.
best . .reply . . .ever.
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by valyzubxx(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
How about ' I know, that's what everyone tells me' cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by lloydpras: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
I was @ a mall..the last time I got such compliment...as a sharp guy wink I went with the flow ,
"...really appreciate ur compliment....this is the first time am getting such...from a Pretty Lady..*she blushes*...and it actually sound better than a "GoodMorning" from my troublesome Sis." smiley

Coincidentally, we were waiting for the same Movie.
The Rest is History!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just reply thanks because that what I do and later you would see what happens
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
xcapizt:

Haha I'm sorry your Macho Highness. Fine boy like yourself you can hardly blame me tongue :*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
Good thing you know, because you're so fugly undecided
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ipledge:
Nobody ever tell me say i cute,i just dey believe say i wowo sad
grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:
grin lipsrsealed
I wowo for ur face too? I fine pass ur bf tongue
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by sarmiie(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
girl : ur so cute

you : *with a wink* i know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.