Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,426 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me (748 Views)

Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB / The Indispensable Role Of The Laboratory Scientist In The Health Sector / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me by AsherStorm(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
I'm a graduate of biochem with HSE certification...
I was advised to go for lab instrumentation and control after I finished my HSE....
I'm willing to learn under individual and probably be working as the persons assistant without pay... it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make and I'm willing to commit myself fully to this...
someone pls help me start my career and my life
Re: I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me by AsherStorm(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
someone shld say something pls... I'm currently not employed and I feel this is d best time to learn this
Re: I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me by AsherStorm(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2015
is there no good Samaritan here?
Re: I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
U can also toll the line of analytical chemistry. thereby. u become proficient biochemical analysis. Google. can be a lot of help if none is coming from this end.
Re: I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me by AsherStorm(m): 1:26am On Apr 06, 2015
E360dg:
U can also toll the line of analytical chemistry. thereby. u become proficient biochemical analysis. Google. can be a lot of help if none is coming from this end.

thanks for the advise bro
Re: I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

thanks for the advise bro

U ar welcome

(1) (Reply)

Dangote, Saipem In Engineering, Construction Joint Venture / HSE, Oil And Gas Training/jobs @logroplus Consulting / 10 School Dropouts Whose Innovations Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.