Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock (42598 Views)

Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA / Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS / Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by lalasticlala(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
The President-elect, Gen. Muhammad Buhari (retd.), on Friday met behind closed doors with President Goodluck Jonathan inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

That was the first time the two leaders would be meeting since the Independent National Electoral Commission declared Buhari winner of the March 28 Presidential election.

The meeting, which was described as “private,” was held inside the the new Banquet Hall inside the President’s office.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-buhari-in-crucial-meeting/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
We have called for change and change has come. But to be ready FOR change we must be ready TO change and change others. Ask yourself: What have you done today and intended to do tomorrow to/for change? GMB cannot do it ALONE. Change is our collective responsibility. Start changing NOW and encourage others to do the same please. Start being orderly and disciplined TODAY! E.g. Join queues, obey traffic instructions, discourage what is bad, encourage what is good... Make it easy for GMB, the determined old man, to bring about positive change in our lives. This message is from: BRING BACK OUR VALUES Group. Please spread.

169 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by dayo23(f): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Expectation on Buhari is high, people See him as God sent to rescue Nigeria, I urge all Nigeria to believe in the Incoming Goverment, give our full support and hold them accountable for any misappropiation and bad governance. It not going to be easy but I believe with the right team in his cabinet then we should all be expecting a prosperous four years.

#IbelieveinBuhari
#IbelieveinOsinbajo

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Transition things.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by Redoil: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Even the master of the so called wise slaves is bowing to gej begging gej to teach and show him wisdom and to stay by him for the slave master does not trust the minions of slaves dancing shoki arround him.
It is well.
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty wisdom and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been expected by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out.
It is well.
Sai gej our future nobel laurete winner winning so many laurel that no other nigeria president like OBJ and chai Buhari

32 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by SPINA101(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm good luck and buhari are two matured people I respect unlike there supporters

29 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by egift(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
From PDP will lead for 60yrs to they cannot merge, they can't agree on party leaders, they will never register that name, to there is no crisis in PDP, then nPDP and APC are strange bed fellows.

From that point all we can hear from PDP include Amaechi will be back and begging, they will not agree on a candidate, Atiku will buy all the delegates, etc.

We also heard that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock, Buhari will soon cry again, in no time all I can hear was "we only need 25% from that state".

Today as Jonathan gradually hands over the Chain of Command, all I can hear in their whispers is "We Will Be Back".

To God be the glory!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by SPINA101(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Redoil:
Ad
y naaa
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by Juliaann(f): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good one, GEJ is still my man no matter what cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by dayo23(f): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
SPINA101:
Hmmm good luck and buhari are two matured people I respect unlike there supporters
what is it about their supporters?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by udatso: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Time to plan ahead

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by vizkiz: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
nigga's gatta hand over na tongue

Wait where are those morafurckers screaming Gej till 2019?? grin

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by CyberWolf: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Obj is forgotten kpatakpata grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by CR77(f): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oga jona man with good heart

Oga na master carry on sir.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by Bevista: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
The transition process has begun, following PGEJ call to GMB. I particularly like the way GMB ended that call - "my respect Your Excellency"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by bigt2(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Planning and preparing. One to leave the office and the other to assume the same office cool while some confronts each other on keyboard grin

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by AmakaDNB(f): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let him not CORRUPT him o!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
When the Police Orubebed The Passengers, Some BOdeGeorgied, Some JeGA down and some surrendered and Jonathaned..

Do not drink ApC it is poison - Patience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by aristocrazzy: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
I wonder how he go start to dey beg now.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
how does that affect the fact that there's no NEPA light in iworoko ekiti for the past 3 month
Jonathan is lobbying and begging Buhari not to investigate him....If Buhari does it, na kikiriri MAXIMUM sure pass grin

Like if you believe Buhari will perform better than Buhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by superior1: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
GMB should just assure him his jail terms will be reduced, nothing personal

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Click like for Agbaje or click share for Ambode for governor of lagos state.

64 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by datguru: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by hensben(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hero ( as some people on here do call him) and president Buhari are about to meet in private

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by koxi: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by Texcoco(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
This to prevail Buhari not to thwart the rolling stone that is the transformation agenda...rail,Nipp..Agriculture..maybe youwin...Especially to prevail Buhari to keep thieffnubu from catastrophic plunder of sorts in the Federal Bureacracy...Even Lagos is a shadow of itself after Thieffnubu's havoc.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by Rahmatuparker: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Transition tinzzz
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by Flets: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
GEJ is being celebrated at the moment.

But the true celebration of this great man shall be in about 18months after Nigerians would have seen and experienced APC in its entirety.

Until then, GEJ remains Africa's greatest statesperson alive. This is something Buhari couldn't be and can never be.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by Monogamy: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Transition things

God bless President Goodluck Jonathan for accepting defeat.

God bless our incoming president General Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock by datguru: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
SPINA101:

Very true

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.