Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend (1355 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
You have probably noticed that some men have more luck with the women.All Nigerian women are attracted to several "Ideal types" of men.You need only to think which kind is about you and to work it out.
1.ROMANTIC:
He is a classic definition of romance.He brings her flowers and chocolate.He likes to organize dinners with Candles.He calls her as often as possible and shows in a differents ways that he cares for her.Why does it work? Because all the women love to be appreciated and to be cared about.She is also free to bring to life her own romantic ideas.
2.CONFIDENT:[/color]
A confident guy is secure and safe.He spreads aura of power, control and safety.He is irresistible; he is not afraid of the male friends or co-workers of his girlfriend.The reason: if you are sure that you are awesome, she will probably think the same.
3.CREATIVE:
Artistic guy lives at the moment.He uses some of his creativity to get her attention.He will write a song for his girl, or will write a poem.This kind of things make women feel unique and special.
4.FOREIGNER:
He is something likes exotic.He might have lighter skin that men in Nigeria or just a cute accent.But his main weapon is charisma and the mystic of the other culture.Women like to date someone who differs from others.
5.BAD BOY:
He is a free spirit guy.He can ride motorbike or to steal some flowers for you from somebody's flowerbed.He does not worry about the consequences really much.Women adore this kind of boo because they believe they can tame him.
6.SMART:
He has a clever sense of humour and he knows how to make his girl laugh.All the conversations with him are intellectual and interesting.He can speak for hours, but it never gets boring.
7.WELL-MANNERED:
This guy knows when he should open the door and that he should pay for a dinner.He knows which glass you need to serve a red wine.He always pick his woman at her door.There is such time in the life of every woman, when she is ready for a cute nice guy.
Don't take any of these character types to the extreme or try to be someone you're not---- It will be obvious.Try to mix them up and see which of these traits and gestures you are most comfortable with...

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by Emhicee(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmmm. . .
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by drey08(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na so
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by missbehave247(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Not for the broke guys
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by ArchEnemy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
What about funny or fun loving??
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by aroehis: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wow..............dis is really serious
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by vizkiz: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
you forgot to add

*the card senders
*the shopping takers
*the pocket money senders
*the extreme fuckers (this one they like most)

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
I do not belong to any category.
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by DaZion(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nice Write-up DanceVille....
You're my Favourite...
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by goldenone(f): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Boyfriend Make a list for husband jor
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why just Nigerian girls lipsrsealed all girls like better things grin
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
really? cheesy
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by FLAWLES(f): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
*smiles*
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now all I need is a man with all 7 characteristics kiss
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
mirexxx:
really? cheesy
When a lady is asking 'really' then something is wrong with the list.
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by AsanwaKC(f): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmmm...that's my guy..he's got it all even more.
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
masterchi:
When a lady is asking 'really' then something is wrong with the list.
Nah! the list is superb! just one of my jokes! wink
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
True that!..especially a daring/witty guy ..Ladies love to love them..
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
mirexxx:
Nah! the list is superb! just one of my jokes! wink
Ok....
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by DaZion(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2015
I love dat Bad boy stuffs...Just lyk in Movie.
Re: Seven Types Of Men Nigerian Women Like As Their Boyfriend by DaZion(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Buh, am only perfect in 2,3 and 6..

(1) (Reply)

Diwali Songs Hindi Download Free Mp3 / Smart People Come In And Let's Play A Riddle Game. / How To Talk About Sex With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.