Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette (787 Views)

The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / Please Nairalanders Need Ur Help (its Urgent) / Dear Nairalanders Need Your Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette by Hardeysolution(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
I have discovered from most posts and comments i have read on Nairaland and i see that most of us lack etiquette and ethics of writing.
Why should we be talking about a topic and be referring to one's parents? Abusing/Cursing one another? Is that right? I have realised that we believe that we know all and we can never be corrected, or probably we can not make mistakes. Why should you say someone is mad for saying something? Why should you call someone a bastard for posting something? Isnt it his/her opinion that he/she posted? Then why not peacefully share your opinions about it rather than abusing one another? Going to the length of cursing generations to come. I am surprised and i beg you to please let us have a change of mind. God bless us! God bless Nairaland! God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette by Fabdedon(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
next time use some nairalanders
Re: Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
and who are u to judge others??
do u have etiquettes?
abi u jx saw the word in dictionary, and it has been shackin u? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette by Mcowubaba: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
do u have etiquettes?
Ladies nd bad mouth
Milk nd milo grin
Re: Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette by Hardeysolution(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
do u have etiquettes?
this is what we talking about? What do u mean?
Re: Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
OK!!!undecided
Re: Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette by lordthree(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hardeysolution:
I have discovered from most posts and comments i have read on Nairaland and i see that most of us lack etiquette and ethics of writing.
Why should we be talking about a topic and be referring to one's parents? Abusing/Cursing one another? Is that right? I have realised that we believe that we know all and we can never be corrected, or probably we can not make mistakes. Why should you say someone is mad for saying something? Why should you call someone a bastard for posting something? Isnt it his/her opinion that he/she posted? Then why not peacefully share your opinions about it rather than abusing one another? Going to the length of cursing generations to come. I am surprised and i beg you to please let us have a change of mind. God bless us! God bless Nairaland! God bless Nigeria!
your fada, infact your dad
Re: Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette by Hardeysolution(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
lordthree:

your fada, infact your dad
and what does that mean?
Re: Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette by Mprex(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
nlers oh grin

they don dey abuse the op already

(1) (Reply)

Free MTN Night Browsing.... / Do I Keep Quiet And Save My Job? Please Advise.. A Must Read / Actress Kate Henshaw House On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.