Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Need Help With Email Set Up - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With Email Set Up (834 Views)

Looking To Buy Amazon AWS Accounts With Email Sending Limits Lifted / Kindly Help With Email Database / I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Email Set Up by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
I need help to set up my email in my Cpanel, I can send email but cannot receive
Please help
Re: Need Help With Email Set Up by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Check the allocated space to the mail account. It might be full. Select unlimited

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Email Set Up by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
oapeleo:
Check the allocated space to the mail account. It might be full. Select unlimited

It is not full yet I do not receive email
Re: Need Help With Email Set Up by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Delete it and create another one with thesame username.
If nothing works, set up anoda email account. If it doesnt receive any mail. Contact your host provider
Re: Need Help With Email Set Up by WebHostingPal: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you can send out emails but can't receive them, there are several most likely causes. It could be that you have exceeded your email quota or you have an incorrect DNS settings. Also if your web hosting plan has exceeded it's disk quota, this can also prevent you from receiving emails.

Go have a look and let's know how it works out.

Goodluck.
Re: Need Help With Email Set Up by internetpo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
NairaQuest:
I need help to set up my email in my Cpanel, I can send email but cannot receive
Please help

Have you contacted your hosting providers? They are likely to know what the issue really is. may be you have exceeded your alloted quota or your e-mail IMAP/POP3 settings are having issues
Re: Need Help With Email Set Up by BreezeITSolve(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
If you haven't used up your email quota, and you are able to send mail, then you should check your MX records for inconsistencies with your providers required records. Incorrect MX records is equivalent to incorrect mailing address on a post office mail. Mails will get lost.

You can use a free service like mxtoolbox.com.

Goodluck.
Re: Need Help With Email Set Up by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 04, 2015
Thank you all for your advise,the issue was from the hosting company

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Wordpress And Joomla In Openshift Cloud Free Video / Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site / Ebook Writer, Easy Website Builder And Ecover Creator Pro - All For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.