Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report (40301 Views)

Which Country Will Be Africa’s First Great Power? / REPORT: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower / Exclusive: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by allanphash7(m): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2015
i can only beleive this cos it is not said by any pastor
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by argob44(f): 12:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Great nation!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by dejavuh0007(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2015
wink
Birniwa:
Story of the gods indeed. With the irrevocable damage the likes of GEJ have done to our country, this is just a day-dream.
B optimistic!! Rome wasn't built in a day
aspirebig:
All those other world superpower countries, which of them are still battling with epileptic electricity in 2015?
Leave story.
I want to see what APC will do in this the power sector, on corruption, on infrastructure, feeding school pupils daily, paying jobless graduates post NYSC allowance,creating 1 million jobs monthly,on reducing public office holders big salaries and fat benefits that make them one of the most paid in the world,etc. All these were in their campaign as what they hope to deliver if elected. What we have forgotten is that in every 20 APC members, atleast 16 were former PDP members, while the rest 4 are from the other parties, these are facts, you can do the analysis on your own.
Day don break for change ooo, let's go there. Thank God President Jonathan used wisdom to avoid crisis.
Birniwa:
Story of the gods indeed. With the irrevocable damage the likes of GEJ have done to our country, this is just a day-dream.
B optimistic!! Rome wasn't built in a day
Am nt surprised coz I have witnessed this tym ova tym nigerians would only b nigerians... U blame the government for all this problems when u r actually a part of d problem.. Don't w8 for what nigeria will do 4 u rada tink of wat u can do for nigeria.. B4 u blame d government can u upload ur tax receipts to so we can knw u pay ur tax wc is fundamental for economic development? I guess u don't have one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by AAinEqGuinea: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2015
I could see this happening if Buhari can lead officials to remedy socioeconomic issues and corruption, harvest and invest in the talents of Nigeria's youth... and convince diasporans their talents would equally valued if only they'd Comeback.

Who knows...maybe the Gods have already spoken...

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Bifwoli: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2015
loksman:
There is light at the end of the tunnel...

Yes there's light ,but its an ONCOMING TRAIN to crash the fools who were unwisely misled into a suicide tunnel by goat herder Buhari.

Bring back our visionary GEJ.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by no2fuks(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2015
story for the Gods. I lost faith long time
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by liveyourlife: 12:47am On Apr 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Wake up man,GEJ is still the president.
He's sure preparing the ground from GMB n anyone after him,so there won't be excuses when the time come.

Yea true. GMB has a lot to do :-)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by dejavuh0007(m): 12:47am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Bifwoli post=32327830]

Yes there's light ,but its an ONCOMING TRAIN to crash the fools who were unwisely misled into a suicide tunnel by goat herder Buhari.

Bring back our visionary GEJ.

[/quote
Just so u know I can u r 1 of d fools been mislead into ur so-called tunnel.. U call GEJ visionary? Pls pin point 5 achievements he had during his tenure?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by RaptorX: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2015
How is the projected growth of the population from 170 to 320 million by 2040 a good thing? The fourth most populous nation on earth, I just can't see how that is a positive, we better start thinking seriously of curbing our excessive population growth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 04, 2015
yordha:
And they say GEJ didn't achieve anything. I love GEJ as a person, i believe he has good intention for Nigeria and he did his best, so i wonder why people can't see that. I'll blame his errors on his shallow minded advisers, i think the greatest mistake he made was that he surrounded himself with bunch of corrupt politicians with bad reputation and the fact is "you cant give what you dont have", lets call a spade a spade and put sentiments aside, HE TRIED. Now everyone is shouting change, heading to the unknown, i hope we get the change we desire. So tell me what it feels like "when you did the work and another person takes credit for it"

Your likes are going to erode whatever good is left of GEJ's legacy. On one hand you blame his handlers for his many mistakes but then give him credit for the things you think he got right. Like leader like supporters; taking responsibility is an alien concept to you all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by tsdarkside(m): 1:05am On Apr 04, 2015
you people still dont want to understand...the dark-race shall rule the world again..

WE ARE JACOB....

accept or let...it does not matter...
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 04, 2015
loksman:
hehehe,but dreams do come true most times,anyways we ain't "dreaming".

At some point you gonna have to stop dreaming and wake up to smell the coffee. While your Governors are acting like village touts beating up judges in high court in the presence of military and police, destroying government property which they are suppose to protect? And you are here screaming GEJ our hero? Africa's Super Power in your dreams only.

Sorry but thats the simple truth, you need to get your sheet together first!

No hating!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by tsdarkside(m): 1:07am On Apr 04, 2015
DesChyko:
G9 tinz loading..
They call him the clueless, but a prediction he made in 2012 came to fruition in 2015, just like he predicted.
Lord, if this is 'cluelessness', please make me CLUELESS in everything I do.. Amen!!

you shall be clueless...indeed..then you shall be ruled be other blacks....simpel...
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by tsdarkside(m): 1:09am On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Should we set our priorities right, deploy resources in the right direction, and put round pegs in round holes, we can achieve this in an even shorter period than any projections made.

thank you...one that understand..it could even come sooner...
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by tsdarkside(m): 1:14am On Apr 04, 2015
babasanti:
All thanks to Gej . Now I see why Usa , france want buhari like the prophet that predicted buharis win sid buhari will take nigeria back to primary one. The western countries are jealous of the improvement in our economy hence they want someone who will slow the process yet nigerians are so blind shouting change. God pls have mercy for they know not what they are doing just like they shouted give us barrabas and kill Jesus. Season of easter, betrayal

no..no...buhari is the right choise......dont let the white-race deceive you...they never wanted buhari to win.....they are just using juju that they learnd from us..and not even doing it well sef...you can see threw it..our biggest advantage is,the white-race dont understand reasoning...thats why they are going to loose...juju without reasoning is useless...

buhari is just the start..............................others will learn from his example,an become very great..

the white-race just dont understand...if they understood,the africans in america will still be slaves today..and africa would still be colonised till today..

the are blocked off of reasoning...they tried to understand,but till today,they still dont understand..

even what i am writing now,they will not understand,only black-hearths understand...
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by IGBOSON2: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2015
mmsen:

Not really.

The problem with Nigeria is most of its inhabitants are not even partially aware of how well stocked Nigeria is to become a major economic powerhouse, globally.

^^^They're too busy waiting for federal allocation to care! wink
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by greatnow: 1:21am On Apr 04, 2015
coolSai Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by nortcentrallord(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Vicotex:
After GEJ don Lay the FOUNDATION FINISH

Don't worry, buhari is here to scatter it again. grin grin grin that's all they are good for. Thank God all these are coming out before he is sworn in because four years from now, we will make reference to it after he has laid waste to the structures GEJ took pains to build.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by mikron(m): 1:33am On Apr 04, 2015
hope these bad belle southies are reading this? cos im tired defending this Giant of Africa cliche to them, they seem not to understand this. same goes to all Nation in Africa. a word is enough for the ...................................
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Eluwilussit(m): 1:35am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

I laugh!!

As for the projection, with Buhari as president I don't see that projection ever becoming a reality in the next 4 years. Goodluck to Nigeria cause they sure as hell need it.
SA is going to take over as the highest African economy once again.

Calm down bro. Let's give the man the benefit of doubt, at least. You can't be this pessimistic this early, man. Abi you dey pray make him fail? Chill. God has His reasons for ordaining GMB.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by nortcentrallord(m): 1:38am On Apr 04, 2015
babasanti:
All thanks to Gej . Now I see why Usa , france want buhari like the prophet that predicted buharis win sid buhari will take nigeria back to primary one. The western countries are jealous of the improvement in our economy hence they want someone who will slow the process yet nigerians are so blind shouting change. God pls have mercy for they know not what they are doing just like they shouted give us barrabas and kill Jesus. Season of easter, betrayal

Let God not have mercy Ohh. Let those who shouted "change" get the full pain of their retrogressive change and an additional change from the daura magician and his hoard of janjaweedans except they come out and clears GEJ's name and confess to their conspiracy openly and shamefully on national television an beg for the forgiveness of GEJ and all the well meaning Nigerians they taunted. No one suffers an innocent man and steals his good works and goes without punishment. Such sins cries to heaven for vengeance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 04, 2015
BluIvy:

At some point you gonna have to stop dreaming and wake up to smell the coffee. While your Governors are acting like village touts beating up judges in high court in the presence of military and police, destroying government property which they are suppose to protect? And you are here screaming GEJ our hero? Africa's Super Power in your dreams only.

Sorry but thats the simple truth, you need to get your sheet together first!

No hating!
do you ever wonder why Nigeria continues to be in the spots-light? I will tell you...it's because of her dominance and presence in every sector of African economy,entertainment,lifestyle, e.t.c Managing a country of nearly 200million is not easy,..but that's not an excuse for our perceived "failure" Your country is a very small irrelivant[no offence]country in Africa. Peaceful?...yea.,but that's just about it. So whatever goes on in your country stays withing it,because the media[particularly the international media] doesn't care about your nation. They probably can't locate your nation in Africa's map. But you are aware of how CNN,BBC,ALJAZEERA e.t.c report news from Nigeria with speed because it is an African Power House. They report everything...from what the politicians eat to the color of their intestines. So you see the attention is focused on us more than any country. The activities that goes on here are not quite different from what goes on in your country [excepting terrorism and corruption-because we have the money] but we get more attention than your country...it's so unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:44am On Apr 04, 2015
babasanti:

i dey teh ju,
dont worry dem neva chi chonching
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by nortcentrallord(m): 1:45am On Apr 04, 2015
nairalife101:

Nigeria needs Goodluck, agreed. But you‘re a very BIG fool for thinking that SA will overtake Nigeria.
I think that Buhari is a “no give-up“ man who is strategic and who is determine to win. See what he has done with APC. With the right team, I believe he will do well. SA shall never overtake NG.

grin wake up and face reality. He did nothing with apc but apc did something with him and for him. They fine tunned him and kept him mute through out the campaign so he doesn't fu-ck up as usual with his unguarded utterance. Without apc and the west, he would be hating in Katsina right now. There's a level you can tame a man. Now is the time we will see what he can do with apc. Let's see if he will stick with apc and the west or if the northern bile in him will spring up. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by nortcentrallord(m): 1:48am On Apr 04, 2015
calebo101:
When you wonder why they invite Buhari some fools will think it's to discuss Nigeria's progress cheesy cheesy. Not knowing they have plotted our downfall but President Jonathan was too "clueless" for them to use.

Now they see a dependable ally, a tested and trusted man who does things in reverse. He reversed the Metro-line project 30 years ago and the Jakande housing scheme. Now he is back to reverse the foundations and policies which Jonathan has laid down already.

You wonder why the west have not been happy with Jonathan right from time was because he refused to play ball. They once had a puppet in Obasanjo whom they willingly used to install Sharia in Nigeria (Major cause of Boko Haram) and also claimed Bakassi, giving it to their stooge Cameroon.

Now another MUMU is in power. They have begun inviting him to meetings undecided undecided. The day Nigeria go wise cha...

Hahahaha reverse, Buhari pull over. Arhhh buhari pull over. grin grin. I just wish 50% of Nigeria got the brains you have and we would have gone past this stage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by nortcentrallord(m): 1:50am On Apr 04, 2015
tbaba1234:
So many ignorant folks..

This has nothing to do with GEJ. Jonathan has dug a big hole for Nigeria's economy as it stands. Depleted reserves and growing debt.

Nigeria becoming the biggest economy in Africa has nothing to do with Jonathan. Nigeria simply rebased her economy, something that should have been done years back. It is not because of economic policy.

Nigeria has great potentials, it is a gold mine. We just need the right leader to start the process. Buhari and Osinbajo should set up their economic team quickly to tackle these challenges.

With all your trurnshi and level of education, you still think like this? Smh. No hope.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by nortcentrallord(m): 1:51am On Apr 04, 2015
tbaba1234:
So many ignorant folks..

This has nothing to do with GEJ. Jonathan has dug a big hole for Nigeria's economy as it stands. Depleted reserves and growing debt.

Nigeria becoming the biggest economy in Africa has nothing to do with Jonathan. Nigeria simply rebased her economy, something that should have been done years back. It is not because of economic policy.

Nigeria has great potentials, it is a gold mine. We just need the right leader to start the process. Buhari and Osinbajo should set up their economic team quickly to tackle these challenges.

With all your trurnshi and level of education, you still think like this? Smh. No hope. Who rbased the economy? U right?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by nortcentrallord(m): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2015
vimi:
@OP

grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Horus(m): 1:57am On Apr 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDPL0fNOWY

[size=15pt]Nigeria Real Black African Country Takes Number 1 Richest Spot[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by nortcentrallord(m): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2015
aspirebig:
All those other world superpower countries, which of them are still battling with epileptic electricity in 2015?

Leave story.

I want to see what APC will do in this the power sector, on corruption, on infrastructure, feeding school pupils daily, paying jobless graduates post NYSC allowance,creating 1 million jobs monthly,on reducing public office holders big salaries and fat benefits that make them one of the most paid in the world,etc. All these were in their campaign as what they hope to deliver if elected. What we have forgotten is that in every 20 APC members, atleast 16 were former PDP members, while the rest 4 are from the other parties, these are facts, you can do the analysis on your own.

Day don break for change ooo, let's go there. Thank God President Jonathan used wisdom to avoid crisis.

With my popcorn and syrup cup(only me know Weting dey inside) in the sidelines watching buhari "study the situation" till four years ends grin on his holiday bed or UK, Germany and Us trips. I go laugh tire when e begin unfold.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by Ilekeh(f): 2:05am On Apr 04, 2015
loksman:
your ignorance is mind blowing! shocked shocked shocked

Lol don't mind that Ijaw houseboy grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report by ikeyman00(m): 2:08am On Apr 04, 2015
@@@

As long as the best brain we have in the Zoo called Nigeria named by Lugard prostitute are not put in the place to project and build this zoo for a start we are not going anywhere with all the lies

For a start only and only the truth will set us free im afraid

Are the hausa-fulani in alliance with the yoruba ready for the truth

Anyway im sure they are mistaken the zoo for Biafra

You have to believe that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu: 12th,13th,14th &15th Governors Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.