Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers (38289 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / ‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by lalasticlala(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
A traditional ruler and no fewer than seven members of the All Progressives Congress have been killed in Rivers State as some gunmen invade a section of the state on Friday.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/moarch-apc-members-killed-as-gunmen-invade-rivers/
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by watered(m): 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Devil has been let lose in Rivers State. Why won't these people allow peace to reign in their state?

The two lead contenders have demonstrated that politics must be a vehicle of social engineering but these people won't calm down and enjoy democracy.

RIP to the dead. There need to be a National Reconciliation of both the PDP and APC else this is just the beginning of the evil that lies ahead.

Long Live Rivers State
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

Signed:
Watered

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
na wa o and to think the people they are dying for they jonz in big houses in abj

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by bettercreature(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ameachi should be very careful during this governorship election,I don't want him to lose his life rivers is too hot and he has sowe a lot which I want him to reap,at least he has many choices in Abuja,PDP killer machine is base in rivers people pls beware,mama piss will never allow rivers to fall because that's her next source of income

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by okoloikenna(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
When I look at the way people see politics and power in this part of d world I jus wonder if dem knw say dem go still die at 120years leave all d wealth and ans 4 how they spent there life
Wat ans will the men behind d's tragedy gv God as the reason fr such crime against Humanity

Well somethings are left only for God to judge

MAY DIA SOULS AND D SOULS OF D INNOCENT NAIROBI STUDENTS REST IN PEACE....

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by DesChyko: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
More details please!!
Before you start throwing stones, find out the details!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by sosanova: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sai Wike....Amaechi is a goner in Rivers State Politics

15 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by boolet: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Later on some folks will be hyping a mere uninspiring phone call as the panacea to post-election violence undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by omophunky(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
This people should take it easy now !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by BrAkingNews: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by omenka(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
May 29...

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Raxxye(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
This violence is uncalled for; someone should please tell the politicians.
I expect someone to blame it on GEJ anyways!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by coogar: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
rotimi amaechi needs to ask buhari for hausa gendarmes before they snuff out his life. Wike isn't playing.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by MrMcJay(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
The last spasms of a dying party.

Come next week, I would like to see any sane person who would rig for PDP knowing fully well that there's a new Sheriff in town.

PEJ can't help Wike as she is busy packing her dictionaries outta Aso Rock.

By the way, what of AIG Mbu? That moustached frog is as useless as the person writing Fayose's speeches (Fayose never reads his speeches).

39 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by kachnov(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its amazing how Nigerians and Nairalanders in particular ,jump into the pool of political conclusions,premises and deductions ,slinging the mud of accusations left right and center ..without logical details to back such conclusions and deductions.

smh

6 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by omenka(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
sosanova:
Are you sure you are human

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by AMvanquish: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Must politics be a Do or Die affair....
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by SleekyP(m): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
angry
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by trigar12(m): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Like RIVERS like PAKISTAN

4 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Richie0974: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chai...abi militants don start their own..

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nazeeboy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Story! Story!!..................no wait ooo! shey this could be true ba? I wonder who some idiyots here for NL go blame now. Interesting to read the comments grin

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by babasanti: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
I said earlier on, rivers people are angry and bitter the same anger jack bauer had in season 8 .if your are apc member ill advice you to be content with buhari as president. Apc should leave pdp for rivers state if they want peace in nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by omodave(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Another bad news undecided undecided undecided
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by tucky200(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nawa o...election is over na ..upon all wetin gej talk why fight con still dae na...

Oh I get remain patience jonathan to also sign a peaceful treaty

6 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
This pple in rivers want to let USA use them to separate dis nation abii

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
give what belongs to ceaser back to ceaser Amaechi no go hear, let the massacre begin

my name is taylor86

AKA quote me and die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by urCreator(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Buhari time is near

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ghettodreamz(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
sosanova:

And to you human lives mean NOTHING? You must be so ashamed of yourself and your people. All of these in the name of politics and cry for power. Smh

19 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by otemanuduno: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
bettercreature:
Ameachi should be very careful during this governorship election,I don't want him to loose his life rivers is too hot and he has sowe a lot which I want him to reap,at least he has many choices in Abuja,PDP killer machine is base in rivers people pls beware,mama piss will never allow rivers to fall because that's her next source of income

Source of what? Wike will surely do her wickedness after gaining power. Don't u know that power intoxicates?

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2015
But why? Buhari is taking note of all diz tinz. I wont blame buhari if he starts to jail some arrogant politicians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by greall12(m): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Gabari kill Fulani is none of my business.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by bright007(f): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2015
na wa oo .....

anyways , I blame Buhari for this

Before some Buharist start quoting and unleashing their e-venom on me, I am just test-running my weapons of e-wars in preparation for the coming administration.

what is good for the goose (GEJ) is good for the gander (GMB)

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention / We Paid NASS 17B Naira To Have 2015 Budget Passed.- Okonjo Iweala / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.