Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

State What You Will Miss About The Outgoing First Lady PEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State What You Will Miss About The Outgoing First Lady PEJ (573 Views)

1st Lady PEJ Packed Out Of Aso Rock,gej Says Friends Abandoned Him / Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. / I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State What You Will Miss About The Outgoing First Lady PEJ by sageb: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pals can you tell what you will miss about her excellency mrs. Patience Jonathan aka mama peace when her tenure is over. Mine is her pet project Aruera nd her women empowerment programme. You can add yours.
Re: State What You Will Miss About The Outgoing First Lady PEJ by phabuloz(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nothing much but just her own creative invention of the English lang
Re: State What You Will Miss About The Outgoing First Lady PEJ by ephemm(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Her drama
Re: State What You Will Miss About The Outgoing First Lady PEJ by mizkeleke(f): 12:47am On Apr 04, 2015
one thing sure pass....Her grammatical blunder
Re: State What You Will Miss About The Outgoing First Lady PEJ by TopLink558: 12:47am On Apr 04, 2015
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Deputy Governors When GEJ Was One? / Fashola's Letter To Lagosians Ahead Of Saturday's Elections / Ekiti Commissioner Of Police Redeployed Over Fayose’s Impeachment Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.