Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Orator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Orator (4519 Views)

GEJ Vs PMB Who Is A Better Orator ? / Dogara Am Scared Of Gbaja Sagacity He Is An Orator He Will Speaker Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Orator by PointB: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abagworo:

He has created more than 800km access roads in rural areas in less than 4 years. Which other State Government has done that? He has built more 300 schools in 4 years. Almost completing the dualization of highway from Owerri to Orlu. The federal government did nothing to complement Okorochas good efforts. Under Buhari Imo State shall receive their deserved fair share of federal presence.

I'm very sure he created them in the sky. But I believe Imo people know more than I do, and would return him if they think he's done well. But if he (as I hope) falls victim of the prevailing wind of 'change', then I'll say good riddance to bad rubbish! I don't like welfarist policies, it rubs the nation of developmental funds!

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by Plshavmercyamen: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Okorocha is to Igbos what Fayose is to Yorubas as at today.
Please, refrain from comparing my Gov'nor in what ever way with Fayose. Thank u.
Re: The Orator by Arch1: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Okorocha is to Igbos what Fayose is to Yorubas as at today.
Okorocha is not a rascal, he is a detribalised, perfect- gentlman-politician onlike Fayose, the thuggish governor

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Abagworo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
PointB:

I'm very sure he created them in the sky. But I believe Imo people know more than I do, and would return him if they think he's done well. But if he (as I hope) falls victim of the prevailing wind of 'change', then I'll say good riddance to bad rubbish! I don't like welfarist policies, it rubs the nation of developmental funds!

Are you claiming you have not seen? Be sincere for once and write the truth. It is true that a lot remains undone but he did 800km in 4 years which means if PDP did 2400 in their 12 years we would have had about 3200km rural paved roads which makes roughly 1/3rd of the roads.

1 Like

Re: The Orator by OkuDiOver1(f): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:

What has okorocha done for the Igbos? Nobody loves Okorocha again, he's now a nuisance. Igbos are tired of his Buhari and northern/muslim âss licking. He's a traitor and we no longer need him as a governor in Imo state.
speak for yourself biko. Igbos hate him ke. We love him. He is my governor and he will continue till 2019. Pdp is dead and buried in imo state.
Re: The Orator by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wish Rochas won't be voted so that ibos can be fully isolated

Ppl like Rochas and Ngige would make one want to pity them

They need to taste full scale opposition politics for 16yrs
Re: The Orator by nduchucks: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
PointB:

We know where our interest lies and how best to pursue it; you should be thinking of how to improve the Almajiri school Jonathan build for your people. While those schools are a start, embracing modern education is the best course of action for the North, else few years down the lines, those half-baked product will end up cannon fodder for the next Islamic sect you are wont to produce! And while you are at it, ensure that the near eradicated polio, does not sneak back again under the watch of our semi-illiterate president!

Leave Imolites to decide their fate!

Typical stubornness endemic within some of you people. Stay focused, the topic here is the great Okorocha and Imolites. Stop trying to hide your failed analysis behind derailing the thread. Go and open a thread on Almajiri schools if that rocks your boat. dolo

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Chidozieude: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
valicious1 why are u quiet?

u were shouting earlier
Re: The Orator by Sweetguy25: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
speak for yourself biko. Igbos hate him ke. We love him. He is my governor and he will continue till 2019. Pdp is dead and buried in imo state.

Which Igbos love him? You must be deluded!

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Collynzo9: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
FastShipping:
The guy is gifted and blessed with oratory. The best in Nigeria at the moment. He doesn't need a prepared script.

Mark my word, he is on the verge of being the first president of Igbo origin in the modern democratic Nigeria.
Have you heard Ihedioha one of his opponents speak at any of his campaigns? That guys is actually a better orator than Rochas and I am saying this what an open mind.

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by Collynzo9: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
ManMountain:
I just pray imolite will not allow politics of hate for APC cut short this man political career.
When we kicked out Ohakim, it wasn't because of politics of hate for PDP.
Stop playing politics of blackmail
Re: The Orator by Plshavmercyamen: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
And for the records, Owelle will win this election. I'm not one that engages in E fights. But who ever that disputes this submission should bet with me and ensure he delivers his booth to his/her preferred candidate cos we wil not tolerate the kind of intimidation that Imolites was forced to face in the last election this time around. The resolve of true Imolites which have metamorhosed to a movement wil propel us. Eshi amuru Dike na Mba ka Amuru Ibe ya. Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Collynzo9: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
PointB:

Imo State had over 90% male and emale literacy? Pray, what motivation do they need to go to school? Wouldn't it have made sense to channel the money used in the 'bogus' free education, to improving the quality of education itself.

And how about creating access road to various communities scattered within Imo State (similar to what was done in Anambra). That in itself would have improved agriculture to some extent! Okorocha's welfarist policy and the extent to which it improve the life of Imo People is what will be determined on April 11.

If the people feels he's done well, I'm sure they'll vote for him! Otherwise, he'll be rejected! Many of you clowns just shout Jonathanian here and there like ignorant muses, you forget conveniently that all politics is local.

Keep up with your sentiments and see if that wins you vote!
IMSU does not have a hostel of its own yet, students have to pay exorbitant house rents right in the most developed part of Owerri, yet the man is throwing a devilisih free education about. What is free about education in IMSU?
Re: The Orator by Plshavmercyamen: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Most Imolites adore him. And that's what is most important at this point. Udo diri gi
Re: The Orator by PointB: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abagworo:

Are you claiming you have not seen? Be sincere for once and write the truth. It is true that a lot remains undone but he did 800km in 4 years which means if PDP did 2400 in their 12 years we would have had about 3200km rural paved roads which makes roughly 1/3rd of the roads.

Well Jonathan also did 25,000 kilometer of road across Nigeria.

I haven't seen or measured all of those road, likewise this claim of your for Rochas. If indeed he did those road, imagine how much he would have achieved if he hadn't gone for the bogus, blackhole, welfarist free education con!

I do travel to Imo State alot of time, and judging from what I see, I believe the progress is too infinitesimal to beat one's chest about! Imo State doesn't need Rochas handouts, he should create policy that attracts industries!

The state is rich in oil, and have very huge gas reserve? Is Rochas looking to bring an LNG project to Imo? What big budget program has he planned for Imo state? Or is he campaigning on some pedestrian idea like keeping Imo State with ruling party, in which case I'll ask him why didn't he join the ruling party in the last regime when he ported to APC?

1 Like

Re: The Orator by PointB: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
IMSU does not have a hostel of its own yet, students have to pay exorbitant house rents right in the most developed part of Owerri, yet the man is throwing a devilisih free education about. What is free about education in IMSU?

Help me ask them! cheesy
Re: The Orator by PointB: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
And for the records, Owelle will win this election. I'm not one that engages in E fights. But who ever that disputes this submission should bet with me and ensure he delivers his booth to his/her preferred candidate cos we wil not tolerate the kind of intimidation that Imolites was forced to face in the last election this time around. The resolve of true Imolites which have metamorhosed to a movement wil propel us. Eshi amuru Dike na Mba ka Amuru Ibe ya. Udo diri unu

Under very difficult circumstance against the incumbent Ohakim, Imo State voted him in. If he's deemed to have failed to deliver, Imo State will boot him out! It's as simple as start, quit your over-elaboration!

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Plshavmercyamen: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
You must be ignorant about the history of IMSU and the politics being played there to be able to have the muscle to type what u did. How do u expect the government to build hostels for a university that is stil at it's temporary site? Udo diri gi
Re: The Orator by valicious1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Nyben, Shun tribalism.
Lol! Pardon me 4 my laxity mibro

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Plshavmercyamen: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
PointB:

Under very difficult circumstance against the incumbent Ohakim, Imo State voted him in. If he's deemed to have failed to deliver, Imo State will boot him out! It's as simple as start, quit your over-elaboration!
Nwanne, I have no qualms with most of your submissions cos You're advocating that the masses should be the judge in Owelle's case hence I haven't quoted any of your post. But, what I'm against is some online mischief on him. Udo diri gi
Re: The Orator by Scatterboss(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
valicious1:

Lol! Pardon me 4 my laxity mibro

Njhzra mi blud. wink wink
Re: The Orator by anonimi: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
nduchucks:
You people should rally around him and give him your support because it is in your best interest. With his new found power, he can bring greater things to Imo - pure and simple.

Please what can he bring that cannot be generated from his state
Re: The Orator by OkuDiOver1(f): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Dearie pls watch your blood pressure before its too late. WE IGBOS LOVE HIM. WE IMOLITES LOVE HIM !
Re: The Orator by valicious1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Scatterboss:

Njhzra mi blud. wink wink
Kpos cool

1 Like

Re: The Orator by PointB: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Nwanne, I have no qualms with most of your submissions cos You're advocating that the masses should be the judge in Owelle's case hence I haven't quoted any of your post. But, what I'm against is some online mischief on him. Udo diri gi

Udo diri gi my brother,

You indeed understand my position. Let the people be the judge over Rochas; it's not about APC or PDP, after all in Nigeria changing parties is like changing panties!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. / All Of Us At PDP Should Apologise To Buhari, APC & Join Them- FFK / Beautiful Pics From Abakiliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.