Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue (20987 Views)

PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect / EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR / Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by VickyRotex(f): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2015
thepatroit:
Is there a way for apc to stop these defecting thieves? Damn! At the rate at which people are defecting, it's going to be the same thieves in government all over again. Smh!

You reasoned well!!!

2 Likes

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by dvee2: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Aondoaka the most corrupt Artony General Nigeria has ever produced. Wonders shall never end. Abeg APC should not give relevance to this man

1 Like

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by loomer: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
This is getting sickening. Lawani should remain where he is, nobody needs him.

Everyone is now running for cover since Buhari won. I hope the long arm of the law can reach them no matter how far or fast they run.

Bloody crooks.

which arm of law de long for nigeria?
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by dre11(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Meanwhile, former minister of justice, Mike Aondoakaa (SAN) and Suswam’s deputy, Chief Steven Lawani and a member-elect of the House of Representatives for the Ukum, Katsina-Ala and Logo, Emmanuel Udende have concluded plans to defect to the APC.

That shameless man that nearly truncate the constitution during the Yaradua infamous debacle

APC should do away with him joor
They don't need people like that

1 Like

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by frank442: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2015
TeamSimple:
APC think twice o..
No room for aondoakaa

History still has his record

On a bad page

1 Like

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by lonelydora: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

PLEASE WE DONT NEED FAILURES IN OUR PARYY. WE DONT NEED GOVENORS WHO HAVE NO THING TO OFFER IN OUR PARYY. OUR PARYY ISNT FOR DULLARDS! !

One bottle for my head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by lekikosky(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2015
We don't want them.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by prettyrosiemua(f): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2015
same thieves-different party

1 Like

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2015
This is becoming embarrassing.. Probably, we need a law that prohibits people jumping ship. At this rate, APC will be filled with PDP memebers and cycle continues. A strong and focused PDP/ opposition is still needed for this country to move forward. I wish APC could ask these new defectors to do one

1 Like

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by frankson1(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2015
[ author=Creamz post=32330279]Nigeria a place where most of its political actors don't have principles. Once your party is on the losing side, the party’s ideology is automatically bad. Once you not offered the ticket to contest the party’s ideology is automatically bad. That is why I will continue to respect Bola Tinubu who I think is a political guru. Mike Aondoakaa was part of the cabal from late President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua's administration. He should remain with the PDP.

God bless ur generation. This shows hw our political system is nd the interest of our politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Skoopy(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Respect to the DEMOCRATS & the REPUBLICANS.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by dre11(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2015
This has shown that success begat many friends.... All left because they don't want to start rebuilding their falling party again

Naija politician I hail una
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2015
APC should be wary of Mike Aondoakaa. He was part of the cabal from late President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua's administration.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Tymax(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Shameless politicians shifting alliances anyhow. Do they no longer believe in the underlying principles of PDP?

APC should watch that Aondoaka guy. He is a slippery character. All of them should be observed closely. No appointment for them for the next 3 years.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by laplace12(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2015
I see Tinubu defecting to pdp. The guy is only good in opposition.

He will loose relevance in APC because their won't be more battle to fight. The Northerners will relegate him, gather around buhari and start sharing money. Same way they shared when they were in pdp.

If you think Buhari will remember Tinubu's good work, you are wrong. Old men usually have memory problems. That Baba can't even remember his fone number.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Misogynist2014(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2015
This is just the beginning
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by blahcknproud: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2015
This goes to show how much our politicians lack character. They stand for one thing today and another tomorrow, being accountable for nothing.

The motivation for their action is just selfish gains.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by TopHand: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Raiders:
APC should not allow politicians from pdp defect to their party. They should be careful because this people are AGIP ( Anybody Government in power).
Exactly they are harvest helpers, toxic waste and rubbish Apc should open new file and write their names in red ink then place that list in folder titled TRAITORS and PARASITES

1 Like

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Alexisu: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Even Aoondoaka

Political prostitutes/jobbers.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by cana882(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Wind of CHANGE!!!!!!!!

Sai baba
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by bettercreature(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2015
We surely going to vote out APC iF this compilation is added to Buhari government,i wonder who ELSE he will prosecute if all of them joins APC
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by nickxtra(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Which of the Mike Aondonaka? Pls, APC beware of some certain elements.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Ausra(f): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Politics without scruples and principles!
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Ausra:
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

Happy birthday, baby. Wishing you more peaceful and prosperous years ahead.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by ollyruffy: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2015
APC needs to be careful with all PDP decampee after winning the presidential election.

Such people should not be trusted. They are people like FFK, Fayose etc. They are people that derailed PDP. They are only interested in stealing public funds.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by zicoraads: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2015
seunfly:
Aondoakaa!!!!!!!!!!! God forbid. Please APC relegate all of them to the background, render them useless before they derail you Like they did to PDP.
Am not sure you know what you are saying. I, for one, had expected this to happen a long time before now. Aondoakaa was probably trying to be greedy and see what happens at the centre. Cos it is an open secret that he is no longer of the PDP and never was. He openly romances with Akume and Co and has even been rumoured to be one of those that worked against the PDP in Benue state in the last presidential poll.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2015
kaywizee:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Benue State is gradually fizzling out with the overwhelming of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the last Saturday election.

The former youth director for the Suswam campaign organisation, Chief John Akperashi Gum has already fixed a date, 7th April, 2015 for his defection ceremony.

Meanwhile, former minister of justice, Mike Aondoakaa (SAN) and Suswam’s deputy, Chief Steven Lawani and a member-elect of the House of Representatives for the Ukum, Katsina-Ala and Logo, Emmanuel Udende have concluded plans to defect to the APC.

Yesterday, the former youths director of Suswam, Akperashi withdrew all his campaign vehicles from the PDP campaign organisation, rebranded them with the campaign pictures of General Buhari and Chief Ortom and formally donated them to the Ortom/Abounu campaign organisation in a well organised ceremony.

http://leadership.ng/news/politics/422911/suswams-deputy-lawani-aondoakaa-others-set-to-defect-apc-in-benue
In life, people would associate with u when u are successful and flee when otherwise....what a life!!!! Sai Baba till 2019. cool I pray these BAD EGGS fleeing the PDP won't pollute d APC later in future.... sad

2 Likes

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by usdam: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Any one can defect to APC but that does not mean that business will be as usual.
Buhari promised to rule by the constitution and you know what that means.
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by nwaanambra1(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

PLEASE WE DONT NEED FAILURES IN OUR PARYY. WE DONT NEED GOVENORS WHO HAVE NO THING TO OFFER IN OUR PARYY. OUR PARYY ISNT FOR DULLARDS! !

dont worry! them go smell their anus! them think say APC na PDP? we have our records! they are free to decamp but what happens after the decamping is what they dont know!

they will realize too late that buhari, tinubu, fashola, amaechi, ngige, el-rufai, lamido sunusi, rochas and the rest of them did not get to where they are today by being clueless.

APC is not "come join us chop" Party. Its a party for loyal performers, hardworking men and women and people with vision and mission!

In APC, we have the cure for stvpidity! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:

One bottle for my head.

Where is it? I no want paper achievement o. cheesy
Re: Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

dont worry! them go smell their anus! them think say APC na PDP? we have our records! they are free to decamp but what happens after the decamping is what they dont know!

they will realize too late that buhari, tinubu, fashola, amaechi, ngige, el-rufai, lamido sunusi, rochas and the rest of them did not get to where they are today by being clueless.

APC is not "come join us chop" Party. Its a party for loyal performers, hardworking men and women and people with vision and mission!

In APC, we have the cure for stvpidity! grin cheesy

wink.
Awon LOSERS wants to stain us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat / Obasanjo A Seasoned Predator, An Infantile Career Liar — Soyinka / GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.