Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Need An Investor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Need An Investor (384 Views)

A Lead Investor Is Usually Aligned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Investor by boldidea: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2015
I have a very serious proposal that can be generating 1 million Naira weekly for anyone willing to partner with us.The business is already on ground but need a capital to strive,I need just two people that are risk taker, invite me to come and defend the proposal and see how it look like .You will be included in our (Corporate Affair Commission) documentation and have a joint account with us in all our four cooperate account banks.You can also come up with your terms and condition as both lawyers have to see to that if it will soothe both parties BBPIN 334F6045 or email me on boldidea.akinsulie@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

....100% 1960bet, It Is An Action Packed Weekend To All 1960bet Members..... / Wayne Rooney Is The MAIN STRIKER Says: Robin Van Persie / Chelsea Is Now Premier League Elect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.