Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Do They Have Car Rental Companies In Enugu State.? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do They Have Car Rental Companies In Enugu State.? (1028 Views)

Photos:the Worst Road In Enugu State(rehab. Road) / Photos Of New Enugu State Secretariat / Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Have Car Rental Companies In Enugu State.? by activities: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Pls ..guys..I want to find out about car rental companies in Enugu state.......
Planning a trip to Enugu and want to rent a car to drive around the city..
Re: Do They Have Car Rental Companies In Enugu State.? by ExpressBooking1: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2015
yes they do. I live in Enugu and know about three places. though I don't have their business names but may give you their direction if you need.
Re: Do They Have Car Rental Companies In Enugu State.? by missbehave247(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2015
You are missing already. Enugu has whatever you need `tips just make sure you are loaded or OYO
Re: Do They Have Car Rental Companies In Enugu State.? by activities: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
ExpressBooking1:
yes they do. I live in Enugu and know about three places. though I don't have their business names but may give you their direction if you need.
Pls....i will appreciate if u can forward their address, phone number or direction to me ...thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Testosterone Booster That Is Fresh To The Heights . / Why Cant We Hv Queen N King Of Nairaland Someone Dt Stimulates Bother G / A New Way To Cheat In India Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.