Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach (36645 Views)

Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo / Mercy Johnson & Husband Loved Up In New Photos / Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by VickJames(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good one!
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by sonofspada(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
See how she's all over him n women and money undecided
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Ymodulus: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Love alone does not sustain a relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by jammani(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ojestas:
Dangote . . Danjuma. . .i don change my name to dan-ojestas. grin

grin Danboro ba
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by kilode100(f): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nonybb:
Women are dangerous. Just because of the money he married an old-timer. When the monies are gone, women are gone

True...

22 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by ennysuccess(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
she is ma galfriend
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by kilode100(f): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Biorony:
Omo, see where this bobo dey hold..... Baddest guy ever liveth...

Baddest guy bawo
Person wey him preek don pafuka lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by kilode100(f): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orikinla:
There is no romance without finance.

Gbam!

23 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Lilaex: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
U don't have big dreams broda. yvonne?
ilovecritics:
[size=24pt]Women?
Niqqqur just make money first.. I got my eyes on Yvonne Nelson, i'll just buy her a custom made Aston Martin.

That girl dey give me sleepless nights[/size]!*
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by ilovecritics(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lilaex:
U don't have big dreams broda

U don't think it's choice? angry
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by ilovecritics(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
jbl007:
lol...ur sleepless nights have just begun o.

cry
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Lilaex: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dats 2ru. My bad.
ilovecritics:

U don't think it's choice? angry
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by tellwisdom: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
What does this mean ?? sad
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by adonis89(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hausa man wey get license to lift oil. Meanwhile d villages producing d oil, him never visit for one day
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Not everyone from the north is Hausa.....
adonis89:
Hausa man wey get license to lift oil. Meanwhile d villages producing d oil, him never visit for one day
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by citizenjuwon(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
[size=23pt]
make money, women would rush your dark ass [/size]
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
ilovecritics:
[size=24pt]Women?
Niqqqur just make money first.. I got my eyes on Yvonne Nelson, i'll just buy her a custom made Aston Martin.

Idiot
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by citizenjuwon(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Neplusultra(f): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
See how he grabbed d bumbum d way Kanye grabs kim's angry
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Teeboy22(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
greatmarshall:
Money is sweet!
yes oo my brother...we will surely be rich ..By GOD'S GRACE...infact we go Get MONEY pass them...amen
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by mocmike(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
[Better stiill Danjestas Lolquote author=Ojestas post=32342329]Dangote . . Danjuma. . .i don change my name to dan-ojestas. grin[/quote]
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by deebrain(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Una dey yarn about the husband being a badoo?

Well, he will be a learner compared to Junior (when he grows up) who is behind him, seeming to enjoy what is going on.
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
He doesn't even know what to do with the arse, disappointing.
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by ilovecritics(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lilaex:
Dats 2ru. My bad.

grin
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Capitano1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is what i call living the life.

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by wirinet(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Who dash Musa billionaire? It is his brother Theophilus that is a billionaire. Musa works for Theophilus who is an oil magnate.
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Sharon6(f): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Love nwatintin

Get rid of stretch marks, check my signature.
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by greatmarshall(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Teeboy22:

yes oo my brother...we will surely be rich ..By GOD'S GRACE...infact we go Get MONEY pass them...amen
Amen ooo correct guy... grin
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by themodernman: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
ilovecritics:
[size=24pt]Women?

Yvonne Nelson That old babe with slippers booobs I hope you just plan to fuucckk her & troway?

If dats d case you dont need to go as far as buying an Aston Martin...you'll just run her insane & I'm sure you don't wanna sex a mad woman undecided
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Gracyel(f): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nonybb:
Women are dangerous. Just because of the money he married an old-timer. When the monies are gone, women are gone

Abeg make we hear word jare. U no like money??...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian / Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? / Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.