Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Payments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payments (2103 Views)

Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank / Petition: Paypal, Allow Nigerians Receive Payments / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payments by michealbug: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Please i want to pay into a friends account in Nigeria and my friend uses sterling (savings) bank in Nigeria while i live here in Ghana and i want to transfer to his account via internet banking would it go through or is it possible since my account is in GHS and he's NAIRA?
PLEASE ADVISE.Thank you

CC
arbitrage
legalwealth
everyone
Re: Payments by sholatech(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Its not possible. Either you open a domiciliary account in Ghana to transfer or you go to Ecobank, Gtbank or Access Bank Ghana to transfer for him to pick up in his branch. I can also work something out though for you as I have Ecobank and Gtbank Ghana accounts if you can transfer there and I transfer from my Nigeria account to your friend
Re: Payments by michealbug: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
sholatech:
Its not possible. Either you open a domiciliary account in Ghana to transfer or you go to Ecobank, Gtbank or Access Bank Ghana to transfer for him to pick up in his branch. I can also work something out though for you as I have Ecobank and Gtbank Ghana accounts if you can transfer there and I transfer from my Nigeria account to your friend

ok please what your email address so i can send you a mail.Thanks
Re: Payments by sholatech(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Maybe you send me your phone number so i sms you my email address
Re: Payments by dav8id(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
^ DON'T YOU THINK BANK WIRE CAN DO THE MAGIC
Re: Payments by legalwealth(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
michealbug:
Please i want to pay into a friends account in Nigeria and my friend uses sterling (savings) bank in Nigeria while i live here in Ghana and i want to transfer to his account via internet banking would it go through or is it possible since my account is in GHS and he's NAIRA?
PLEASE ADVISE.Thank you

CC
arbitrage
legalwealth
everyone

Walked up to UBA branch there and send money to his account(UBA) in Nigeria via AFRICASH.

I heard they stopped using AFRICASH but still check them out.
Re: Payments by michealbug: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
sholatech:
Maybe you send me your phone number so i sms you my email address
I sent u a PM reply....
Re: Payments by michealbug: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
dav8id:
^ DON'T YOU THINK BANK WIRE CAN DO THE MAGIC

A domiciliary account is need right he dosent have that
Re: Payments by arbitrage: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bank wire transfer can do but if he is not keen on receiving by bank account only, you may explore both Western Union and MoneyGram. More so, he can receive either of the twain into his bank account from any currency you send.
Re: Payments by michealbug: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
arbitrage:
Bank wire transfer can do but if he is not keen on receiving by bank account only, you may explore both Western Union and MoneyGram. More so, he can receive either of the twain into his bank account from any currency you send.

WU and money gram fees are high now I would have preferred bank wire, arbitrage how do I contact you please.
Re: Payments by arbitrage: 1:14am On Apr 05, 2015
michealbug:

WU and money gram fees are high now I would have preferred bank wire, arbitrage how do I contact you please.

I think bank wire fees should be higher than WU especially for higher amounts. My contacts are in my signature below.
Re: Payments by sholatech(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
michealbug:

I sent u a PM reply....
I no longer use the email address attached to my Nairaland account so won't see your PM. Let me have your phone number
Re: Payments by michealbug: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
sholatech:

I no longer use the email address attached to my Nairaland account so won't see your PM. Let me have your phone number

Shoot me aa mail with your number@ eseufouma@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast / Why Is Salesforce The Best CRM Platform For All Businesses? / Christmas Hampers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.