Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (77991 Views)

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by zubbyauthentica(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:
Didnt read it too long

But good job smiley *sips tea*
jos gone 2ru ur profile pix bae u garther mehn *smiles*
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by 2muchM: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
zubbyauthentica:
jos gone 2ru ur profile pix bae u garther mehn *smiles*

wink
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
HizMissy:

D bangrule/ebook they are downloading

Lol im confused
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by HizMissy(f): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
kiss
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

THUNDA FAYA that ya face wey resemble BABOON NYÅSH
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by lusciouslex: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
O.P, nice write-up. You are the STEVE HARVEY of our time but don't dispute the fact that there are some things that can never be taught, for they come to you naturally. Who taught all these guys how to use a condoms? Who taught the ladies how to use their sanitary pads?... Well, a guy like myself will triple filter these statements in order not to look so fake for they are not like a GENRIC EQUATION used in computing women's attitude. I've been there before, I attempted a snob trick with a girl to make her chase me, boy! She never fell for it and I had to call her 7days later apologizing when it seemed like I was losing her all thanks to what I learned from a Hollywood movie:'3 can play this game'. SOME NIGERIAN GIRLS are CONFIGURED uniquely. Cue that#

3 Likes

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dolemite:
Guys, charlesnneji1 is a hungry man trying to sell a silly book, don't flatter a girl are you serious? I pity the foools that'll buy this book. grin
no knowledge is waste dear, moreover what is 1k sef?

1 Like

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by saaedlee: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
CharlesNneji1 copied and modified the book "Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man" by Steve Harvey.

I am watching you!

1 Like

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

*smiles*

Of course, I knew this write up would get girls angry.

*shrugs*

But who cares...
what a comment from a perfect gentlemen
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Karleb(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
dryakson:
Let me talk from my experience of this e-book.
After hearing a lots about this "bang Rules" I decided to purchase it and I did.
I must say it, the book is the "bomb" the tricks work like charm I swear. I applied some of the trick to some top beautiful girls in my campus I can't believe it uptil now... I argued with my friend that with the trick in this e-book I can woo any girl .. He showed me very beautiful damsel to approach.. I proved him wrong... She calls me almost everyday...
Let me give you how I approached her with the help of the e-book.
Me: sighted her
Beb:walking to the hostel
Me:...... Approached her,..... Hi u remain me of my grandmother.... I kept quit with a smile on my face.
Beb:she looked at me with a surprise face ....... I lowered her defence here.... Then she finally speaks. "smile, in what way"?
Me: You walks like her, very confident and composed .... I smiled
Beb:.. Rolling with laughter... And said" your grandmum is old I think... Stil laughing
Me: Yeah but she is more beautiful and stronger than you.. Smiled.
Beb:. Am I not beautiful and strong?
Me: I will tell u when I discovered you are beautiful and strong..... . But that's not what brought me here.
Beb: OK what brings you here
Me: u seem smart, I will like to hear your opinion on something that only smart girl can answer..
Beb: more relax... "am all ears"
Me: I have a friend who broke with his girlfriend few days ago... She left him for someone more richer than him.... He was ranting that all girls are after money than true love.. Pls what can you say about this.. I want to give him answer from a smart girl point of view.
Beb:...... She stared ranting how true love is better than money with examples....... Non stop
Me.... Stopped her..... "I have to go now.. I wil love to continue this discussion someday..... Here give me ur number.".. Pointing my phone to her .. She gave me the number while I zoomed off.

She first call me self... I didn't pick it and I didn't call back till the next day .... My friend was shocked to his bone marrow..
One thing I learnt about this book is 'confidence' ..... My confidence has increased by 80% I swear. . ... I never impress girls..
I summoned courage to tell a girl that was doing me shakara that am not attracted to her in anyway..... That I have friendzoon her... Oboi that girl in on my neck now....... Am even afraid of using those trick.......
The tricks are charm Aswea

1 Like

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by redcliff: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
*warning* Lazy readers, this might be too long for you. Don't bother reading it. But For those who will read it; i used headlines to make it easy to scan through.

MY TWO FRIENDS

I have two friends who are almost alike. As in, they resemble themselves for many angles.

I will call them James and John (Not their real names)

Both of them are average income earners. Infact, they earn almost the same amounts. Both of them are average looking guys, both of them are about 26 years old, both of them are generous, they both live in a flat and both of them drive the same type of cars.

Here is the only difference between them…

Girls flock around James like flies. They love him, they throw themselves at him, and about a couple of girls had even fought over him in the past. Some of the girls even go as far as buying things for him and trying to tie him down by getting pregnant for him.

As in, he is a real player who effortlessly gets girls interested in him.

But John’s isn’t that lucky…

Getting a girl is a big wahala for him. And for the ones he MANAGES to get; the way they play him is very touching.

He buys them things, tells them how much he loves them, shows them that he really cares for them. And these girls hang around for a while then either dumps him, tell him they don’t love him or out rightly cheats on him.

Some hang around him for a while, allow him to spend on them and then they send him an IV to their wedding with some other dude.

So what is the difference between the two?

Why are they so alike, and yet, have different results with love?
What is James’s secret?

That is what I will show you…infact he uses ONE main trick.

THE TRICK is this: He becomes emotionally superior to the babe

BECOMING EMOTIONALLY SUPERIOR TO A BABE:

Girls love to be chased. They love to play hard to get – it’s their nature.

Sometimes their shakara is quite normal.

But some other times; they do the shakara for you because you irritate them and they don’t want you around. They do it so they can put you off.

If a girl ignores your calls,

Ignores your chats,

Doesn’t want to go out on a date with you,

Never agrees to visit you,

Cheats on you,

Acts cold on the phone with you,

Talks to you in a harsh tone when you talk to her,

Doesn’t agree to give you her number after you have asked her twice for it…

She is not playing hard to get this time, bro, she actually finds you irritating. That is the hard plain painful truth. She finds you so irritating that the only thing she wants to do is to give you those attitudes so you can just free her.

If you get this same behavior from MOST girls you approach, then you are like my friend John

But don’t worry – I am about to show you what will put a stop to it forever (Yes, I said it. forever).

So what can you do to put a stop to it?

By becoming emotionally superior to her.

How do you become emotionally superior?

Here is the trick; To get a girl interested in you you have to do the opposite of what other guys do around her.

Other Guys praise her.
Other Guys try never to offend her.
Other Guys say only nice things to her.
Guys call her to ask her why she doesn’t reply their calls.
Other guys beg her to love them…

The trick is never do any of these things other guys do but rather, do the direct opposite.

Why?

Because the old method of praising girls, telling them how you feel about them and buying things for them don’t work anymore – it might have worked when you were a teenager but guy, babes don wise up – as they grow older they become more akpo.

If the old method of always trying to impress girls work then the girls you’ve chased in the past for dey trip for you die

For instance, instead of praising a girl – tease her.

Don’t say: “You are beautiful” (It’s a dry praise she hears all the time. Infact she has heard it so much that it justs boosts her ego without making her feel anything for who said it)

Turn it around and make it more sexy by saying something more manly:

Take for instance:

On a date you can say something like: “on a scale of 1- 10. For your face, I will give you 5 points. I will need to see some qualities in you before I give you the other 5 points”

Now, if you keep face like mess and say this to a girl she will think you are an arrogant idiot. The trick is to say it playfully – smile, relax and say it.
Most times when you say this to a girl she would go like: “For your mind. What are the qualities sha?”.
And you’ve hooked her…

You could throw in more teasing to turn up the tension by saying “Quality number one: give me 6 twins at a go for 2 points”.

So why does this works so well to set you apart from other guys?

It is simple plain psychology – human beings only LOVE interacting with people who are their level or above their level.
Trying to impress a girl you are chasing is like walking into her room crawling, with your hands stretched out as you beg for attention.
It makes a girl see you as someone below her.

Also, this method makes a girl go like WTF. Why is he so different from other guys, there must be something special about him – that’s just why he would behave this way.

MORE EXAMPLES FOR PROJECTING EMOTIONAL SUPERIORITY
Tips from my previous article:

# Never ask a girl how she feels about you. Never ever ever do it. My wahala is that even after reading this some guys will go out and still do it. when you ask a girl how she feels about you it makes her see you as someone who she has under her control. and when a girl feels she has you under her control, it kills every interest she has in you.

Women like men that are in control.

-#1. Never tell a girl how you feel about her TOO EARLY. I will keep saying this. Before you tell a girl how you feel about her you have to be sure she feels two times the same way for you. In eBook, The bang rule, i explained 3 steps you have to take before you let a girl know how you feel about her. follow those 3 steps in the exact way i explained them in the eBook and she would never think of friend zoning you. See my profile for how to get the eBook.

- #2 Stop Seeking Her Approval. Even if you did not get any other thing from this article - just get this. I don't preach disrespecting ladies, but still, guy - you are the man, not she. When you take your whole power as a guy and give it over to her, you are shooting yourself in the leg.

Some of the way most guys make this particular mistake is:

- They call a girl up and beg her to see them. Like, they beg.
- They beg a girl to call them. I overhead a guy saying something like this to a girl on phone one day: "Call me now, you never call me. Call me now"

Haba na. When you BEG a girl for anything you are handing your power to her and girls Never date a guy who is "weak"

MORE EXAMPLES:

1. Instead of telling a girl you want to fix a date with: “Can we see tomorrow” (this is weak). Say instead: “I decided to take myself to the movies tomorrow; I want someone interesting to go with. You just won the chance. If you say no, I will bite your nose”
(This projects you as someone who is in control. You are choosing her, she is not choosing you. Girls love guys they can’t control. I know this sounds weird but it’s the truth)

This article has become long enough. For more examples get my ebook today. See my profiles for numbers to call or watsapp. In the book I went into details on how to be emotionally superior on Pages 59 – 66

In my ebook, The Bang Rule, I also revealed the following

- Two things you need to do within the first five minutes of walking up to a girl that would make her instantly like you…. Page 52

- One trick MOST GUYS DON’T KNOW that you can use to make a woman want to come over to your house to pay you a visit, even when she knows you have the intention of having sex with her… Page 25.

- How to make a girl take massive interest in you even to the extent of chasing you shamelessly…page 45

- One way to start a conversation with a girl you just met that will cripple all her defenses and make her polite with you. This ONE WAY will ensure that girls never embarrass you when you walk up to them to woo them… pages 55-56

- What to do that will make a girl always coming back to you, even if you treat her badly. This is the same secret players use to make a girl rush back to them after every quarrel…pages 66 – 67

- One thing you need to do around a girl you are asking out that will make her feel lucky that you are asking her out…. page 69

Plus many many more.

To get the ebook; click on my username then on my profiles you will see a watsapp number to contact.

Peace, bro…

The only Alpha male in NL. The others....counterfeit...

2 Likes

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by CharlesNneji1: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
saaedlee:
CharlesNneji1 copied and modified the book "Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man" by Steve Harvey.

I am watching you!

For what?

By the way, that book is for women. You sure you've read it?
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by redcliff: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Dear men...please the wrongest thing to do is for you to stereotype our women folk.

Where some on the above mentioned moves will work on some girls, it won't work on the others.

Don't go and practice this moves on every girl you meet because they're not all the same. It might work for Jane but not for Phoebe.

Its works 90 percent of the time. So thats 9 out of 10 times!
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by HizMissy(f): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
shocked
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

THUNDA FAYA that ya face wey resemble BABOON NYÅSH
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by rill: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
shey I fit use ur eBook woo olosho

2 Likes

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by saaedlee: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

For what?

By the way, that book is for women. You sure you've read it?

Oh jes I have read it, I also hope reverse mechanics isn't new to you?
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by butanep(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
ultra001:
All This Pranks No Go Wrk 4 On D Likes Of Me Orelse U Pocket Full Wella.Mtcheew
Ladies like you that crave for money are the easiest to get down when you meet guyz like us...

The funniest story is that, you will now be the money spending your money...

Am not boasting... am talking from past and present experience...

So be careful the way your sound about money and pray you don't meet a guy like me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by pedestal82(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
dryakson:
Let me talk from my experience of this e-book.
After hearing a lots about this "bang Rules" I decided to purchase it and I did.
I must say it, the book is the "bomb" the tricks work like charm I swear. I applied some of the trick to some top beautiful girls in my campus I can't believe it uptil now... I argued with my friend that with the trick in this e-book I can woo any girl .. He showed me very beautiful damsel to approach.. I proved him wrong... She calls me almost everyday...
Let me give you how I approached her with the help of the e-book.
Me: sighted her
Beb:walking to the hostel
Me:...... Approached her,..... Hi u remain me of my grandmother.... I kept quit with a smile on my face.
Beb:she looked at me with a surprise face ....... I lowered her defence here.... Then she finally speaks. "smile, in what way"?
Me: You walks like her, very confident and composed .... I smiled
Beb:.. Rolling with laughter... And said" your grandmum is old I think... Stil laughing
Me: Yeah but she is more beautiful and stronger than you.. Smiled.
Beb:. Am I not beautiful and strong?
Me: I will tell u when I discovered you are beautiful and strong..... . But that's not what brought me here.
Beb: OK what brings you here
Me: u seem smart, I will like to hear your opinion on something that only smart girl can answer..
Beb: more relax... "am all ears"
Me: I have a friend who broke with his girlfriend few days ago... She left him for someone more richer than him.... He was ranting that all girls are after money than true love.. Pls what can you say about this.. I want to give him answer from a smart girl point of view.
Beb:...... She stared ranting how true love is better than money with examples....... Non stop
Me.... Stopped her..... "I have to go now.. I wil love to continue this discussion someday..... Here give me ur number.".. Pointing my phone to her .. She gave me the number while I zoomed off.

She first call me self... I didn't pick it and I didn't call back till the next day .... My friend was shocked to his bone marrow..
One thing I learnt about this book is 'confidence' ..... My confidence has increased by 80% I swear. . ... I never impress girls..
I summoned courage to tell a girl that was doing me shakara that am not attracted to her in anyway..... That I have friendzoon her... Oboi that girl in on my neck now....... Am even afraid of using those trick.......
The tricks are charm Aswea

Charlesnneji is that you ?
Common u didnt need to play the double moniker trick to get ppl to buy.
The message was ok

4 Likes

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Dolemite(f): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
yet girls keep perching around bad boy jerks........ op's manual may not be 100% fool proof, but we all know girls always fall for bad boys (99.99999999999999999% of the time)

You are right, but one can get such knowledge freely from friends, on the web, watching movies...not by buying some stupid book.
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by CharlesNneji1: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
pedestal82:

The message was ok

every one is not a crook, bro
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Dolemite(f): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
pedestal82:

The message was ok

Hahaha he's hungry, what do you expect? he has like 50 accounts on NL. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by arsetalks(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good article. I enjoyed it. May use it for dollyparton1 grin.

Bro, can we work together? I need an ebook of 49 pages written on similar topic, can we discuss this privately via email?

Admin@soccerfanbase.com.
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by CharlesNneji1: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dolemite:

Hahaha he's hungry, what do you expect? he has like 50 accounts on NL. grin grin

Dolemite Dolemite, You've been following me bumber to fender for a looong time.

Lol. I must really be getting on your nerves.

grin Watch out, i will be posting more of this *winks*

1 Like

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by binhozie(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Mr. Nneji, if you you can guarantee me that using your rules, by tomorrow morning, I can have ireneony bress in my mouth, then I'm buying the book.
lmao

1 Like

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Rowmehyo1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nice one u got here. The question is, how can u tell how others treat her? Or should we ask her which is very unrealistic?
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Had to put in this comment before I even finished reading it. I'm not one to read topics with such headlines becos most times they sound robotic and tend to assume humans are robots with one way reaction to events. However, this ur post right here has life to it. I can feel it breathe. All truth. Well done. I've learnt some things here and have reminded myself of other things I know but hitherto unconfirmed

1 Like

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by CharlesNneji1: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Goodkidd:
Had to put in this comment before I even finished reading it. I'm not one to read topics with such headlines becos most times they sound robotic and tend to assume humans are robots with one way reaction to events. However, this ur post right here has life to it. I can feel it breathe. All truth. Well done. I've learnt some things here and have reminded myself of other things I know which are not which were hitherto unconfirmed

Thanks, brother.

Glad i was able to pass a message across
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Dolemite(f): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Dolemite Dolemite, You've been following me bumber to fender for a looong time.

Lol. I must really be getting on your nerves.

grin Watch out, i will be posting more of this *winks*

Ewww, following you? only when I see foolishness like your book on the front page I reply to your posts.

1 Like

Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by dryakson(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
pedestal82:

The message was ok
look my username on nairaland and look carefully the email...belive me, the tricks work like magic...... Am even afraid of PRACTICING the tricks self cos it make girls glue to me....
On social media, forget it..... Girls never get bored of you.... A girl that never reply my messages on whatsapp for centuries suddenly became my best friend..... She text me first everyday....... Am playing hard to get on her now.. Lol
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by CharlesNneji1: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dolemite:

Ewww, following you? only when I see foolishness like your book on the front page I reply to your posts.

smiley i think we are through. Have a great night. sweet dreams. bye
Re: ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. by Donmichaelz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
if na one trick long like dis ,wat if na 10 ? if you want a girl to like u, do the following

-be principled, let ur yes be yes and no be no
-dont. show too much emotions, let ur complement be seasonal
-dress neatly, and mature not sagging trousers
-make her feel respected and in turn u get same
-don't flaunt money to much, let are know u aint davido
-dont ever let a girl insult u even if its a joke
-learn to listen. more even though they talk meaningless things ,just act attentive
-dont ever chase a girl who dont know ur worth,,,

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.