Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (56864 Views)

Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / My Manhood Has Stopped Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Deem: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Funny, hahaha! I have a big manhood too and my Cherie (french word for darling) still sees her normal flow regularly.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by unite4real: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
There is no manhood as big as cannot go in without lubrication. All that is needed is pre-intimacy and the woman will be naturally lubricated.

As for your question, it can't affect menstrual flow. Let her go to the doctors for a check

2 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by hensben(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ask google....the fastest.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by duni04(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
OP no lie na u get d big "sometin" grin
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Dahjhi: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:
I dey fear OP oo
No need. Therez still freedom of speech keh
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by mfarabale: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
be careful
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by gaussy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Giving the seriousness of this issue, I'll suggest they visit a gynecologist.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by KingTom(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
SPACE FOR SALE! grin
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by mcdonald247(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by danielayodele16(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
She no no hospital road? Mtweeeeew
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by kennynelcon(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes my x complained too,Girls n der wahala.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by teemsa: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
RickRichards:
Subscribed. We need the experienced ladies to weigh-in on this.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Lakayanah: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nigerians with dirty minds people will soon descend on this thread just because they have heard big prokodiyo.

1 Like

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by XBLadez: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
This thread is absurd!
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by flyingdutchman(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Both Husband and wife need to visit a hospital for STD tests. It's either due to STD or your wife nof producing eggs regularly (see a Gyne for this) or your wife has hormonal imbalance.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Texcoco(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Irregular menses is a common thing caused by hormonal imbalance...let her see her gynceologist for oestrogen tablets. No big diick about it....

2 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by drololaaof: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
IS NAIRA LAND ANYTHING GO .IS IT YOU IT HAPPENS TO AND YOU ARE DISGUISING? BIG OR SMALL MANHOOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MENSES GO SEE YOUR DOCTORS STOP WASTING OUR TIME,BATTERY & CREDITED.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by M4gunners: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Change
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by gmoni2(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Big manhood can shift the uterus and also cause bladder problem, but go and see an OBGYN...
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by CR77(f): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok make i ask Buhari first
Dahjhi:
No need. Therez still freedom of speech keh

1 Like

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by scachy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
babakb:
please this is not funny because my friend confided in me even though he never wanted to share this with anyone but he is now afraid of the unknown consequences, according to him, since he started sleeping with his wife after their marriage she began to have long intervals on her menstrual period, e.g 2 months plus before she sees her period and even if it comes it doesn't flow like before again, and now he needs to be sure that is not because of his big manhood, he told me he needs to apply lubricants before he can manage to even penetrate her.
please this is a serious issue, the wife is 22 yrs and childless for now.
so doctors in the house can a man's big size affect the regular timing of the menstrual period and its blood flow.
thanks for your urgent response as me and my friend follow thread.
It might not be as a result of d size of his manhood.the wife might probably be infected with STD. Advice him to visit a hospital with d wife. I hope they ll find solution.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by michealade(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
drololaaof:
IS NAIRA LAND ANYTHING GO .IS IT YOU IT HAPPENS TO AND YOU ARE DISGUISING? BIG OR SMALL MANHOOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MENSES GO SEE YOUR DOCTORS STOP WASTING OUR TIME,BATTERY & CREDITED.
did someone beg u to view the thread?i
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by logica(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
The wife is taking contraceptives. That's the only connection between their being childless and her irregular period.

1 Like

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by blesoh(f): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
runzlord:
it should be normal na. assuming u asked if his big manhood was resposible for her childlessness, i would had given it a good tought, u knw, damaging eggs tinz
this is d second time am rolling on d floor today because of nairaland.lol

2 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by grad2012(f): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
sonnie10:
Can you post the pix here so that the doctors can make informed analysis based on objective data derived from measurements.
seriOusly u dInt just say dis undecided . No its cant affect her period but hormonal imbalance,stress,varginal infection and unhealthy eating can so pls tell ur friend to get her to d doctor for proper care..
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by mamafunky(f): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Let her go for a pregnancy test now before she miscarries the baby.....i guess she's pregnant. If she's pregnant, then her hubby should take it easy with her on bed or better still abstain from sex until the pregnancy is 3 months. Be warned!!! But if she's not pregnant, she should see a gynecologist immediately.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by atomic1111: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
If the problem just started after their marriage, they need to go for infection test because it is what can affect regular flow of menstrual flow.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by toyour(f): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32348264] YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
SOME GUYS ARE NOT HUMAN! ! NA HORSE PEHNIS THEM CARRY DEY PARADE UP AND DOWN.WEAPON OF NYASH AND WOMB DESTRUCTION. THEY CAN CHANGE YOUR MONTHLY CIRCLE FROM 28 DAYS TO A DAY. angry
BEWARE! OF GUYS WITH BULLDOZERS
[[email][ ] tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by blesoh(f): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
I dont think dats d cause.
She needs medical attention pls.
Big wat! can we exchange dat big thing cos me also nid change dat area.lol
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by quickly: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
babakb:
please this is not funny because my friend confided in me even though he never wanted to share this with anyone but he is now afraid of the unknown consequences, according to him, since he started sleeping with his wife after their marriage she began to have long intervals on her menstrual period, e.g 2 months plus before she sees her period and even if it comes it doesn't flow like before again, and now he needs to be sure that is not because of his big manhood, he told me he needs to apply lubricants before he can manage to even penetrate her.
so doctors in the house can a man's big size affect the regular timing of the menstrual period and its blood flow.

U never hear of alhaji labo labo
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by shiki(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
babakb:

Infections.com
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by zinachidi(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
i bu ya ka horse *in phyno's voice*
all these women sef nutin they do please una. If the man JT small, una go complain say una no dy enjoy am. Now u gt luck say him carry, another wahala.

Im no doctor shaa, so i dunno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) / 176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.