Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,113 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship (36298 Views)

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
As a general course, everyone studied Philosophy as a course in the University. If you did, you will lucidly understand my point.

A philosopher always wants to know the WHY to every thing on earth, unlike the common man who embraces indoctrination with a smile. He calls him "Ignoramus"- He that knows not and think he knows.

This thread is all about Relationship Philosophy . It may sound silly but that's Relationship Philosophy.

1. Must the guy always be the one to pay the fare in a transport bus?

2. Why do ladies really need guys?

3. Why do ladies always have a make-up kit in their bag?

4. What is the connection between a female's upper and back region and the eyes of a guy?

5. Why do guys call themselves "polygamous in nature" and yet want a monogamous family?

6. If ladies say "all men are the same", why are they still single? Can they just choose any?

7. Why do ladies claim that their Turn Off is Dishonesty but always fall in love with liars?

It may sound irrational to you but in it has the answers to many "encoded things" hehehehe.

Oya, NLers contribute wink

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by SleekyP(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
1. You're not James bond

But most women start saying things like: “A gentleman will always pay for a lady.” undecided

2. Who else are they gonna make sandwiches for? Themselves? grin grin

3. No idea

brb

3 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by alterswerve(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Saving me a space.. Glasses on cool Watching...
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Hazardd(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
*why do ladies always wish to get a nice guys .. But always fall inlove with bad guys?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Emusmith remind me when this thread makes front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by LewisO: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
They are bunch of confuse souls, they pretend to be nice to u, when u do everything they need, still they will turn u down ⬇they are very difficult to please.

May God help them.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by falconey(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
funny enough ladies will avoid this thread by all means.....VIEW and LEAVE.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Emusmith remind me when this thread makes front page.

Okay o smiley
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by englishmart(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
aha
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hazardd:
*why do ladies always wish to get a nice guys .. But always follow inlove with bad guys?

1,000,000 likes smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
I will pick the questions one after the other

1) I don't think It's every lady that displays this kind of attitude.
I would say it depends on the kind of person the lady is. How mature and how emotionally wise she is.
You should also blame the guys, cause most of them have the mentality that they are the ones to pay, most times perhaps trying to unnecessarily please the lady.
I myself have paid the fares of my male friends a couple of times

2) Ladies need guys the same way guys need ladies
Its that natural thirst for companionship that gets stronger when it's the opposite sex involved
We all need someone to talk to, someone to share thoughts with.
Someone to love, a shoulder to lean on.
Someone to have sex with.
The list in endless.

3)Well, I am also guilty of this.
We ladies want to look pretty all the time but some take it over the top.
You will see them always looking at their faces in the mirror applying make up in spaces of 30mins, I would blame this habit on insecurity
But the truth is that we ladies want to look beautiful all the time, we just can't help it.

4) Well this is natural. They are basic components for sexual attraction and arousal.

5 Guys should answer this

6)When a lady says that all men are the same that's generalization, but we shouldn't rule out the fact that there are certain characters and behaviors that all men exhibit.

Every lady has that mental image of the kind of man they want and if they find someone they feel meets those "fantasy like" criteria and something happens along the way, they may make the above statement as a way to vent their displeasure and pain.

If someone asks them why they are single, they would just say that "all men are the same".
It's a kind of defense mechanism.

7) I believe every human has an inherent allure for evil or for something that's seems wrong

Ladies are naturally attracted to guys that display that "bad boy" characteristics to which dishonesty is one.
We want honest "good" guys but we just can't stop liking the "players"
It's just that innate allure I talked about.

Cc
Emusmith

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

6. If ladies say "all men are the same", why are they still single? Can they just choose one?

gringrin
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
OK ooooo

#mah Sidon first...

my beans neva done..

meanwhile

sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by DickDastardly(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Land with C of O
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Both genders are simply confused wink

3 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by tunwumi: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
If u love her all this question are immaterial.

What is important is what can we build together in this relationship?

My thought
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015

What is philosophical about this particular question ?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by scribble: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Will you leave the backdoor open?
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by mumumugu(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Our ladies are only concerned about financial question

what is your monthly take home?

What will you get for me on my birthday?
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by lordizak(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
and this made the front-page?
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by emperorchedda(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
4) Those are the areas that defines a lady.
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Dermie: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
8. Why would someone choose to love someone who didn't love him back?

9. Most people will choose a lover over a friend, yet friends are there for you more than lovers, so why not choose friends over lovers?

10. If I wanted my own checking or savings account, would that upset you?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by auntymi(f): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Where dis okada man carry mi pass sef
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Tobilastik(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
OK sir
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by redcliff: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:
As a general course, everyone studied Philosophy as a course in the University. If you did, you will lucidly understand my point.

A philosopher always wants to know the WHY to every thing on earth, unlike the common man who embraces indoctrination with a smile. He calls him "Ignoramus"- He that knows not and think he knows.

This thread is all about Relationship Philosophy . It may sound silly but that's Relationship Philosophy.

1. Must the guy always be the one to pay the fare in a transport bus?

2. Why do ladies really need guys?

4. What is the connection between a female's upper and back region and the eyes of a guy?

5. Why do guys call themselves "polygamous in nature" and yet want a monogamous family?

6. If ladies say "all men are the same", why are they still single? Can they just choose any?

7. Why do ladies claim that their Turn Off is Dishonesty but always fall in love with liars?

It may sound irrational to you but in it has the answers to many "encoded things" hehehehe.

Oya, NLers contribute wink

Lmao. You call these philosophical? Du bist krank
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by joywendy(f): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
seriously? undecided

out of boredom i have decided to answer your not so philosophical questions;

1. It is not a must for the guy to pay the transport fare, if the guy wants to pay then he can. It depends on the both parties involved

2. Why do guys need ladies? undecided ( this is not a question that should be asked on any sane grounds)

3. How does what a lady have in her bag disturb you? Btw not all ladies have a make up kit in their bags undecided

4. Wetin concern me with that?

5 and 6. Not all men and ladies say that. (Big generalization here)

7. It is a matter of perspective, some people cant differentiate between the truth and a lie. Some will rather accept the lie than the truth due to "blind trust" or "love". It is a choice,same with guys too.

In conclusion too much generalizations and stereotypical thinking everywhere. This is not philosophical in anyway, i think you need to re examine you philosophy note.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Welrez(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good questions to occupy the brain.
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by Akinz0126(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
This questions are realy philosophical in Nature that needed a logical,rational and reflective thinking to answer.But Ladies won't seize to amaze me sha always going fo r the opposite of what they realy want.
Re: 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship by ShakurM(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na only Jega fit answer am ooo!
dem questions cray

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.