Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) (1660 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) / Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nneoma Nkechinyere Rochas Okorocha ; following the footsteps of Owelle...
Over 200 indigent widows & orphans from 27 local government areas of Imo State, most of whom were living in shanties have benefitted from her She Needs A Roof Project, SNARP. The Mother Theresa of our time

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Our own Mother Theresa

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lover of the poor

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by Ilekeh(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mrs Okorocha we know, Mrs. Okorocha we trust! grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by cocoduck: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
that is the exact problem I have with these f00ls how much investment or investors will this rubbish attract? How will this bring development to Imo state? slways doing useless welfarism
cockroches just cannot turn 1 talent into two, useless man

1 Like

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by DickDastardly(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mrs Ifeajuna the ........ cool
Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Over 200 in Imo

1 Like

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
generousity is part of our tradition in imo state.
Helping the less previledge is part of our culture..
chai i remember pastor larry michel of praise tabarnacle,close to imsu front gate,that man is a giver wink
Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by sammyj: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
A true born Nigerian Igbos woman!!
Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
She recently fed 6000 widows from the 27 local government areas of Imo State and empowered them with various items

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
She's got swag too

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some of the poor widows

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
More widows

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Like Owelle, like Nneoma

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
It's in their DNA to help and comfort the poor

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by LubricatingOil: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
The only reasonable governor in Southeast.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
She chairs Rochas Foundation that has trained over 10,000 kids all over Nigeria

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Our First Lady, our First Lady

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by kennydee05(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Like husband like wife....
Still yet Igbo people will not vote her husband for second term... only God know why Igbo nation are like that.
They prefer mediocrity to true governance.
Wife of the only man that can command votes from true Nigerians all hail the Owelle Adewale Rochas Musa Okorocha
My people, my people, my people.... I present to you our future first lady...

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by Plshavmercyamen: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
kennydee05:
Like husband like wife....
Still yet Igbo people will not vote her husband for second term... only God know why Igbo nation are like that.
They prefer mediocrity to true governance.
Wife of the only man that can command votes from true Nigerians all hail the Owelle Adewale Rochas Musa Okorocha
My people, my people, my people.... I present to you our future first lady...
Your statement is very erroneous sir. To say that Igbos wil not vote him is out of it. Ndi Imo State wil vote for him cos we love him as our Gov'nor. And If you know any true Imolite, you wil know that we have never in our history allowed emotion and idiotic hate to becloud our sense of reasoning. We reward good work with more work. We ain't ingrates. You can take it to the bank, we wil re elect Owelle as our Gov'nor. Udo diri gi

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by kennydee05(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Your statement is very erroneous sir. To say that Igbos wil not vote him is out of it. Ndi Imo State wil vote for him cos we love him as our Gov'nor. And If you know any true Imolite, you wil know that we have never in our history allowed emotion and idiotic hate to becloud our sense of reasoning. We reward good work with more work. We ain't ingrates. You can take it to the bank, we wil re elect Owelle as our Gov'nor. Udo diri gi
My assertion was as a result of what I gathered from some Igbos in my hood..
I will be very happy to see Owelle Adewale Musa Rochas Okorocha back to Douglas house
Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by Plshavmercyamen: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
kennydee05:

My assertion was as a result of what I gathered from some Igbos in my hood..
I will be very happy to see Owelle Adewale Musa Rochas Okorocha back to Douglas house
Are they Imolites? Do they have PVCs? Where did they register and are they willing to vote for candidate of their choice? Owelle is a grassroots man Loved by Most Imolites. He was able to deliver much votes to Buhari despite the hate campaign against GMB by PDP, the monumental rigging and intimidation that took place in Imo State. Be rest assured that by the Grace of God, Imolites wil speak very loud on the 11th to dispel the erroneous and heart aching impression that all Igbos are hate filled, short sighted and parochial. Udo diri gi

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by Ikengawo: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Not a single industry or job created this this entire exercise.
Government money philanthropy.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by kennydee05(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Are they Imolites? Do they have PVCs? Where did they register and are they willing to vote for candidate of their choice? Owelle is a grassroots man Loved by Most Imolites. He was able to deliver much votes to Buhari despite the hate campaign against GMB by PDP, the monumental rigging and intimidation that took place in Imo State. Be rest assured that by the Grace of God, Imolites wil speak very loud on the 11th to dispel the erroneous and heart aching impression that all Igbos are hate filled, short sighted and parochial. Udo diri gi
Thank u bro for the enlightenment
Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by maimalari: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
God bless Mrs Okorocha
Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by oduz: 3:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Ikengawo:

How right can this be?

Some people produced those materials on offer, the patronage is a kind of employment .....

Nigerians think only permanent pensionable engagements are employment, even when such is unproductive

Pls Bros, lets think differently, we can't afford to get it wrong again in this new era

The Land is Green ....... cool

1 Like

Re: Amazing Philanthropy Of Mrs Okorocha In Imo State (pictures) by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Ikengawo:
Still better than some figure head governors and their wives that did zilch for the state. No industry, no job, no philanthropic activity...just nada.
God bless the Governor and his wife.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ararume Arrested With INEC Sensitive Materials / Who Protects The President? / Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.