Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Making Money On Konga And Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money On Konga And Jumia (5424 Views)

I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia / Konga and their delayed payment issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Strictly For Importers

Hi Fellas,

how is ur Weekend going?

I get alot of Messages and Mails asking me how im Making Money On Konga and Jumia Selling My Imported items (buy item for $5 and come sell it For #8,000 here On konga, (will upload proofs Soon)

so if ure into importation biz and have nt been making enough money From It, then this is the time for u to have a rethink and harness the power of the Largest online Stores available,

So What i Will be Doing Is to Answer all Your Questions Regarding
How To Make Money on Konga and Jumia With Your Importation Biz.

Ask any Questions u Have, and i Will be Glad To Help You Out Any Way I Can..

Keep The Questions Coming...

Whatsapp: 08067321019

1 Like

Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
What do you import? am thinking of going into ladies stuff from China.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Stop deceiving people with this your cheap pranks. What item could you possibly import with $5 and sell N8000 here in nigeria? Rubbish!
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Royal155:
Stop deceiving people with this your cheap pranks. What item could you possibly import with $5 and sell N8000 here in nigeria? Rubbish!
and i Will show u Proof Tonite.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
desmondblaze:

and i Will show u Proof Tonite.
I hear
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Royal155:
I hear
Here you go

Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
imas:
What do you import? am thinking of going into ladies stuff from China.
Yea, ladies stuffs too are kul if you know how to do it the right way, so you dnt end up into loss..
Below is a shot of what i sell on Konga for over 5k each.. and i get it for just $5

Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Royal155:
I hear
Hope you have feed your eyes with those Proofs??

So What Else Do You Have To Say??
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
What items give this kind of profit margin?
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
imas:
What items give this kind of profit margin?
Lol, Dnt Be Suprised Dear
thats where the Work Is.. (Smart Work)

And dnt be suprised, cause i got some students getting higher than this, (but their items are not the $5 items like mine)

Just Keep Selling..

But no harm in you investing to know more about such items that brings high Profit margin grin.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
desmondblaze:

Hope you have feed your eyes with those Proofs??

So What Else Do You Have To Say??
my phone no gree zoom! so what is the name of the items you bought $5?
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abeg help me ask am oo!
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Royal155:
my phone no gree zoom! so what is the name of the items you bought $5?
im sorry, i cnt tell u (due to Saturation)

1 Like

Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
desmondblaze:

im sorry, i cnt tell u (due to Saturation)
Criminal

1 Like

Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by fergieboy: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 05, 2015
How much?if you can't tell the cost here,please dnt quote me
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
omoteamac:
How much?if you can't tell the cost here,please dnt quote me
how Much For What?
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Royal155:
Criminal
even after Showing u Proof, u call me a Criminal,
got Nothin to Tell You.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by mascotblaze(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Royal155:
Abeg help me ask am oo!
my people perish for lack of knowledge. Must Nigerians always criticize? I'm an online importer and I understand the OP well. Make una sha remain ignorant while we continue making sales. Someone is trying to pass a message here, instead of listening, u jes walked in and talk trash.

3 Likes

Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2015
mascotblaze:
my people perish for lack of knowledge. Must Nigerians always criticize? I'm an online importer and I understand the OP well. Make una sha remain ignorant while we continue making sales. Someone is trying to pass a message here, instead of listening, u jes walked in and talk trash.

yes bro.....he is trying to pass a message accross....

The op said people should ask questions....questions are being asked but no answer...
If he cannot answer a question as simple as ''what/which product sells with that margin he mentioned here?'',it means he needed people to pay him to get the info....

I am not against paying him but he should tell the amount on this thread....
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2015
desmondblaze:

how Much For What?
to learn about the product that gives such a margin and how to sell on konga
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
mascotblaze:

U've seen a person who is not an importer too! i wouldn't be surprise that you are you are the same person with another username trying to see who you can lure into your cheap scam strategy. If you are so convinced that you can get an item for $5 and sell it N8,000, tell us the name of the item and whr u got the item. Your margin is simply way out of line! It would have been easy for me to swallow that you bought 5$ and sell 4k or 5k.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Royal155:

U've seen a person who is not an importer too! i wouldn't be surprise that you are you are the same person with another username trying to see who you can lure into your cheap scam strategy. If you are so convinced that you can get an item for $5 and sell it N8,000, tell us the name of the item and whr u got the item. Your margin is simply way out of line! It would have been easy for me to swallow that you bought 5$ and sell 4k or 5k.
lolssss...bro,save the stress...The op wants money before information can be released
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2015
omoteamac:
to learn about the product that gives such a margin and how to sell on konga
it Varies On Ur Current Experience (newbie Or already a Seller) but 5k Should be Okay.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Royal155:

no Matter what u say, i cnt Disclose what i sell to U. (what i sell is no big deal) so its nt a must u sell What i sell. Just go think and be creative.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2015
omoteamac:
yes bro.....he is trying to pass a message accross....

The op said people should ask questions....questions are being asked but no answer...
If he cannot answer a question as simple as ''what/which product sells with that margin he mentioned here?'',it means he needed people to pay him to get the info....

I am not against paying him but he should tell the amount on this thread....
sir, u dnt xpect me to answer such questions of What i Sell Here,

i only admit Questions that deals with u guys making more Profit. And not selling what im Selling.

Hope u get Me?

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2015
desmondblaze:

no Matter what u say, i cnt Disclose what i sell to U. (what i sell is no big deal) so its nt a must u sell What i sell. Just go think and be creative.
Well noted sire. PEACE
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2015
Royal155:

Well noted sire. PEACE
thanks for Understanding.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by iMerchant: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Well, it is quite possible to sell an item you bought for $5 for NGN 8,000.

However, the op is not straight forward. He his more interested in selling ebook from informations he got for free here on Nairaland.

I don't really think he his grounded in importation business. He his an information marketer who deals in multiple products with different moniker on Nairaland e.g. @profitsng etc.

He sell GSM database, fiver, forex now importation.

To op, answer this questions:

1. You order on Aliexpress show just 1 item and your Accepted tab on Konga show multiple orders. how is that possible selling 1 item you bought on Aliexpress multiple time on Konga (Abi una be Jesus who feed thousands of people with 5 loaf of bread. tongue)

2. To show that you are genuine, upload your Konga Delivered tab. Accepting orders or shipping orders doesn't mean the customer pay for the item.

3. Show your "Konga Account Summary" page where your Escrow payment is showing.

4. How do you manage to travel from Benin to Lagos everytime you have an order on Konga.

To people who have questions about importation check this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

To Start selling on Konga, check mastercee layman guide to selling on Konga thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2050819/ultimate-guide-selling-imported-goods

Well, for the op, incase you want to come for me, attached is my konga store screenshot.

Peace Out

4 Likes

Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2015
desmondblaze:

it Varies On Ur Current Experience (newbie Or already a Seller) but 5k Should be Okay.
but i only need to know the product alone.....will you still charge 5k?
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by dav8id(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2015
iMerchant:
Well, it is quite possible to sell an item you bought for $5 for NGN 8,000.

However, the op is not straight forward. He his more interested in selling ebook from informations he got for free here on Nairaland.

I don't really think he his grounded in importation business. He his an information marketer who deals in multiple products with different moniker on Nairaland e.g. @profitsng etc.

He sell GSM database, fiver, forex now importation.

To op, answer this questions:

1. You order on Aliexpress show just 1 item and your Accepted tab on Konga show multiple orders. how is that possible selling 1 item you bought on Aliexpress multiple time on Konga (Abi una be Jesus who feed thousands of people with 5 loaf of bread. tongue)

2. To show that you are genuine, upload your Konga Delivered tab. Accepting orders or shipping orders doesn't mean the customer pay for the item.

3. Show your "Konga Account Summary" page where your Escrow payment is showing.

4. How do you manage to travel from Benin to Lagos everytime you have an order on Konga.

To people who have questions about importation check this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

To Start selling on Konga, check mastercee layman guide to selling on Konga thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2050819/ultimate-guide-selling-imported-goods

Well, for the op, incase you want to come for me, attached is my konga store screenshot.

Peace Out

grin grin No rush nah my frd..i ask him some question that are yet to answer on other thread.

did you care to look at the sells date? he said he listed on 30th of march but date showing 19 march to 1st of this month... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solar Power At Affordable Price / Ringo "Ringoshops" - A Promising Upcoming Telecom Franchise? / Little Drops Of Water, Makes A Mighty Ocean. Do You Believe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.