Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Making Money On Konga And Jumia - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money On Konga And Jumia (5436 Views)

I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia / Konga and their delayed payment issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2015
dav8id:

grin grin No rush nah my frd..i ask him some question that are yet to answer on other thread.

did you care to look at the sells date? he said he listed on 30th of march but date showing 19 march to 1st of this month... grin
lolsssss....na to day whine the guy nah
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by dav8id(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2015
omoteamac:
but i only need to know the product alone.....will you still charge 5k?

frd kill your interest of knowing the item ...there is nothing special and he has nothing to offer.
just as imechant said @op is not an importer but a failure info marketer.

dont take him ny his word
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2015
dav8id:

frd kill your interest of knowing the item ...there is nothing special and he has nothing to offer.
just as imechant said @op is not an importer but a failure info marketer.

dont take him ny his word
i just day whine the guy nau
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by dav8id(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2015
omoteamac:
i just day whine the guy nau

ok noting do u grin grin
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by iMerchant: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2015
@Joseph Profitsng
@profitsng
@desmondblaze

Please we wan learn this profitable business oooooo

How much is your ebook?

grin cheesy smiley

Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2015
Imerchant....thanks for the other day....you taught me something i was ignorant of
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by desmondblaze(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2015
iMerchant:
@Joseph Profitsng
@profitsng
@desmondblaze

Please we wan learn this profitable business oooooo

How much is your ebook?

grin cheesy smiley

sorry sir, im not here to sell any Ebook, u cn check on nairaland here for guides on How To Get Started,

Happy Easter Sunday.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by iMerchant: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2015
omoteamac:
Imerchant....thanks for the other day....you taught me something i was ignorant of

You are welcome sir.

I glad I can be of assistance.

Hope you have tried it and getting results.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by iMerchant: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2015
desmondblaze:

sorry sir, im not here to sell any Ebook, u cn check on nairaland here for guides on How To Get Started,

Happy Easter Sunday.

Okay sir.

But you haven't answer our numerous questions (i.e. @dav8id & @omoteamac)

If you are not selling ebook what are you charging NGN5,000 for. (Abi na access fee to read your thread on Nairaland)

I am also curious to know what you sell on Konga.

Your store name and how you cope with the travel stress from benin to lagos to drop your Konga orders.

I will also like to know how you manage your Jumia store (Abi Jumia dey come pick order from you in Benin)

How do you collect your return products from Konga?

Also Dav8id asked a valid question which you haven't answered.

Please answer our questions sir.

Thanks

Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2015
iMerchant:

You are welcome sir.

I glad I can be of assistance.

Hope you have tried it and getting results.
yes for sure.....i am grateful
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by iMerchant: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2015
omoteamac:
yes for sure.....i am grateful

Okay sir.

Happy Selling.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by mascotblaze(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Royal155:

U've seen a person who is not an importer too! i wouldn't be surprise that you are you are the same person with another username trying to see who you can lure into your cheap scam strategy. If you are so convinced that you can get an item for $5 and sell it N8,000, tell us the name of the item and whr u got the item. Your margin is simply way out of line! It would have been easy for me to swallow that you bought 5$ and sell 4k or 5k.
For your information, I am not the OP of dis topic, I av never in anyway had a chat with him or affiliated to him. I'm jes a concerned Nigeria. I teach pple for free how to start online importation. Never doubt when sum1 says somefin. Dats jes my 2cents. Always seek knowledge.
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by mascotblaze(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
omoteamac:
yes bro.....he is trying to pass a message accross....

The op said people should ask questions....questions are being asked but no answer...
If he cannot answer a question as simple as ''what/which product sells with that margin he mentioned here?'',it means he needed people to pay him to get the info....

I am not against paying him but he should tell the amount on this thread....
yes I understand but he shouldn't have been greeted wit harsh accusations. He knows sumfin majority of us do not knw and now can he answer d questions? NO!!!! Cos he's been played off balance. So many things people do not know
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
mascotblaze:
yes I understand but he shouldn't have been greeted wit harsh accusations. He knows sumfin majority of us do not knw and now can he answer d questions? NO!!!! Cos he's been played off balance. So many things people do not know
Bia guy pin ur hand one place. If he knows something as he claimed let him answer the questions those gurus asked him. I'm still learning this business but that doesn't mean i should accept any trash said by any hungary infor markers(no offence @op). @dav8id and imachant, una well done sirs. Learnt alot from dav8id!
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by udemzyudex(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
hmmmm.... Many of you didn't read the title of this thread properly to really comprehend the reason for this thread..

The title is about how to make money from konga and jumia,not items to sell on konga and jumia..

If you're an importer,and having problem in marketing your goods,i believe this is where u can come in and ask the op ...

If the op,choose not to answer a particular question,haven't stated his reason,pls i'll advice you guys to respect is decision.

He made a mistake,telling you guys to ask him any question,instead of asking questions related to the thread title...
Re: Making Money On Konga And Jumia by ebicon(f): 10:58pm On May 18, 2015
Hello,for some months now I have been selling on konga ,but since they started self fulfillment I have been finding it dificult delivering order out side lagos.I need information on courier services that can deliver and will also collect my money on my behalf.please help

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 150k I Dont Know What Type Of Business To Do / New Arrivals : UK Used iPhones...Samsung Galaxy Gadgets ..Watches and Laptops / Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.