Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. (3761 Views)

Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna / $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by modath(f): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
What called my attention to this pix of Dieziani is the accompanying caption, what does she hope to achieve with this, bet she never thought things could ever fall apart.

Sorry madam D but Jonathan only negotiated kid's glove handling for himself and his wife,every other person person will have to bear his/her cross.

Making an inpromptu visit to Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar dressed like a faithful hajia is supposed to achieve what exactly??

9 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Gbawe: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
I said it before the election that PDP loudmouths like FFK, Fayose, Okupe et al should note that you could become nothing overnight minus power. GEJ was always lacking as a leader even as President of the biggest black nation on earth. Without power, how will such a man look out for others like Allison-Madueke while he is busy negotiating a 'soft landing' that will allow him to go and enjoy his loot in Otuoke?

Nigerians are yet to understand that Jonathan took a plea deal which will mean he is not disgraced and hounded yet others under him are fair game. This is why Allison-Madueke is on this begging mission that many of her PDP peers will be embarking on from now till Buhari is sworn in.

21 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
LIKE if u think she should go to prison
Share if u think she should be Given amnesty

56 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Kagarko(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
I don't pity people like her.

They taught they're above the law once they are within the corridors of power.

She will definitely account for the 20 billion dollars missing in her ministry.

18 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Kagarko(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
I don't pity people like her.

They taught they're above the law once they are within the corridors of power.

She will definitely account for the 20 billion dollars missing in her ministry.

That woman is too arrogant. Why didn't she go to the court to get an injunction to veil her from probe.

9 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by marv1: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
She must pay for her sins. No hiding place. Is it now she realised that power belong to God?

10 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by saintopus(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Let us see how the people general will bundle her to prison without trial in a democratic setup. May be he can do so by throwing away the constitution of the nation and utilize decree instead which is a possibility from the way poor minded people are thinking.

Anyway, a minor point to consider!!
She has been a minister of petroleum for more than 8yrs now which include her ministerial years from our late president to the current one.
She has been a regional director in SPDC for years. May a thorough check on her credentials will save a lot of misinformation.

Certainly she will never be a poor woman. She has never been one!

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nothing will happen this democracy.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nothing will happen this is democracy, the worse is going to court of law.
Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by sammyj: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Like I said in the other post " the fear of GMB is the beginning of Kiri Kiri hear you come". Madam want to go and negotiate her exit and from corruption filled administration . God bless Nigeria !!!! cheesy cool

5 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
freeboy604:

You failed to understand that GMB promise to fight corruption starts with cleansing and empowering our judiciary system. So, the lackadaisical and inept "court of law" you used to know will cease to exist. No one would be too powerful or small b4 the new law courts, or do you think GMB picked Osinbajo, a SAN for nothing other than his religion/ethnicity? By the time GMB is sworn in, the new law courts would be using people like Diezani for "target practice" to send a message to whole world.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by netotse(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gbawe:
I said it before the election that PDP loudmouths like FFK, Fayose, Okupe et al should note that you could become nothing overnight minus power. GEJ was always lacking as a leader even as President of the biggest black nation on earth. Without power, how will such a man look out for others like Allison-Madueke while he is busy negotiating a 'soft landing' that will allow him to go and enjoy his loot in Otuoke?

Nigerians are yet to understand that Jonathan took a plea deal which will mean he is not disgraced and hounded yet others under him are fair game. This is why Allison-Madueke is on this begging mission that many of her PDP peers will be embarking on from now till Buhari is sworn in.

@Gbawe
You may not like the current president but haba, plea deal? For someone that has been C in C? Not possible. Much the same way military leaders were not jailed without any plea deals. It is simply impractical to try and jail a past President in a nation as divided as Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Yeske2(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dieziani, Oduah, Okonjo, PEJ and others must not miss jail.

8 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Wendyslim(f): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dey must all face the wrath. No escape route

7 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by IGBOSON2: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
All it takes is an ill-gotten win for these APC/Buhari guys to reveal their true nasty hateful nature!

Better make sure your man tries this Lady, as well as all the other persons connected to GEJs admin or PDP that you've mentioned.......i'll be here to remind you if he doesn't!

1 Like

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by YoursGEJ(m): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Has she ever dressed like this before? Where is all her bling bling? It is very easy to know a snake. She thinks Gen Abdulsalam is a fool. If you come and see how this woman's children are painting Texas in the US red with dollars, fear go catch you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 05, 2015
saintopus:
Let us see how the people general will bundle her to prison without trial in a democratic setup. May be he can do so by throwing away the constitution of the nation and utilize decree instead which is a possibility from the way poor minded people are thinking.

She has been a minister of petroleum for more than 8yrs now which include her ministerial years from our late president to the current one.
She has been a regional director in SPDC for years. May a thorough check on her credentials will save a lot of misinformation.

What she would steal in just 1 year as an oil minister in Nigeria would be more than all her net earnings in shell and before shell.

6 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by aresa: 1:13am On Apr 05, 2015
After all the high flying jet, Gucci, prada and limousine with yanga as if you really are invisible, now your corrupt oga cant shield and protect and even sent you to go beg and sort yourself out. ,

No condition is permanent. I hope and pray she and her kind ends up in jail.

9 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:14am On Apr 05, 2015
saintopus:

All those occupations can't make her a billionaire in hard currency

5 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2015
IGBOSON2:
All it takes an ill-gotten win for these APC/Buhari guys to reveal their true nasty hateful nature!

Better make sure your man tries this Lady, as well as all the other persons connected to GEJs admin or PDP that you've mentioned.......i'll be here to remind you if he doesn't!

How is it ill-gotten? I need those pictures that you have been regarding to as proof. Just 4 questions will rubbish everything

3 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Charlotte15: 4:18am On Apr 05, 2015
They will return some money. Some of their fronts will never return some of the money and the ministers would not be able to shout. However, when we stop respecting these people and giving them doctorates and chieftancy titles and ostracising them, they will get sense and stop stealing for 4 generations.

4 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Sibrah: 4:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Na our Oyel . . . We don't have to steal what belongs to us . . . Parasite . . . Slaves and master . . . Amala and Ewedu . . . Paid protesters . . . Almajiri !
These are just a few of the taunts we heard when these guys were being warned about stealing from the Nations coffers. They think it was a cool move to steal from the nations' coffers in retaliation to their perceived sharing out of oil block to some northerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Ilekeh(f): 5:04am On Apr 05, 2015
IGBOSON2:
All it takes an ill-gotten win for these APC/Buhari guys to reveal their true nasty hateful nature!

And when he does, you'll be the same one crying "he's targeting Igbos". I'll be here too.

Una get mouth. Same you that sworethat Buhari will never be president, now that he won, you're saying he cheated. Buhari got most votes in the north, GEJ in the SE/SS. Yet you want to tell us that the election was rigged. Where? SS/SE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Samyj247: 5:28am On Apr 05, 2015
if alison madueke is not arrested and imprisoned, then it simply means that buhari is also corrupt, nd I will never support buhari again. This woman is a big criminal, na frm ds women I go kno weda buhari fit do wetin him say him go do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by omenka(m): 5:36am On Apr 05, 2015
Isn't that Marylin Ogar behind her?? shockedshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by modath(f): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Isn't that Marylin Ogar behind her?? shockedshockedshocked

Are you sure? I really don't know what she looks like though, all i know about her is her bias and unprofessionalism .

If she's really the person in the pix then its both funny and not at the same time... didn't she ever think of plan B when she allowed her agency to be used for series of misinformation of the populace and witch hunting of the opposition ?0000

3 Likes

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Shameless woman!
A position you would have held with utmost efficiency and transparency.
*smh*

1 Like

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by modath(f): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

All those occupations can't make her a billionaire in hard currency

Please school them further, like i explained to a bitter friend(stilll smarting from jona's loss),$100k will make you a multi millionaire in Nigeria but can't get you passage into an exclusive club abroad.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Maple:

You failed to understand that GMB promise to fight corruption starts with cleansing and empowering our judiciary system. So, the lackadaisical and inept "court of law" you used to know will cease to exist. No one would be too powerful or small b4 the new law courts, or do you think GMB picked Osinbajo, a SAN for nothing other than his religion/ethnicity? By the time GMB is sworn in, the new law courts would be using people like Diezani for "target practice" to send a message to whole world.

The people that sponsored him are not in anyway different from whom you are referring to, or is it going to be selective justice?

1 Like

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2015
freeboy604:
The courts won't be the same from May 29. Gone are the days accused persons hire praise singers and a rive the court premises as rock stars and depart as same after taking indefinite adjournments. Do you think courts would still grant perpetual injunction from prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. by BJ4REEL(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2015
The next four years will be very interesting......
I need to sit tight with enough popcorn to go....wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Lagos Governor Is From Another State, Really? / Why Biafra can never be achieved!!! / Hilarious: President Buhari Fights Corruption In Dubai See Funny Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.