Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' (4336 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' / I Don't Believe In The Bible But I Believe In God Does That Make Me Less A Xiatn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by ud20: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hiplife singer Belinda Ekua Amoah who was raised up a Christian says she has ditched any belief in Jesus Christ, the center piece of the Christian religion.
In an interview likely to irk Christians, Mzbel who attended Sunday School as a kid, says she has come to this new conclusion after doing her “own research”.
"Trust me I don't believe in that anymore" she insisted. In a deeply religious Ghana community where Christians constitute the majority, the Christian rebel's claim is expected to set off a reaction storm.
She said the Jesus narrative is similar to the story of an Egyptian deity, Horus. The significant difference was that Horus predates Jesus.
http://hubpulpit.com/News/ArtMID/424/ArticleID/29/Mzbel-I-dont-believe-in-Jesus-Christ-anymore

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by ALISMILE(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2015
So, wats now her new faith?
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2015
ALISMILE:
So, wats now her new faith?

Lucifer
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Mcowubaba: 12:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Lucifer
is dat a faith
Dats poo
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Those who seek knowledge will always find freedom. As for those who don't,they will always celebrate Easter.

6 Likes

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by plaetton: 12:47am On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:
Those who seek knowledge will always find freedom. As for those who don't,they will always celebrate Easter.
Stockholm's syndrome is much more powerful than we ever imagine.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Misogynist2014(m): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2015
plaetton:

Stockholm's syndrome is much more powerful than we ever imagine.
Now that you are free, why are you still disturbing your brain over a myth?
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Misogynist2014(m): 12:53am On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:
You are either slave to righteousness and free from sin or vice versa. As for the thread, its stale news.

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Misogynist2014(m): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the
faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by plaetton: 12:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Now that you are free, why are you still disturbing your brain over a myth?

Because, as you can see in the news headlines everyday, those myths that set humans against fellow humans are bringing so much disharmony, danger and distruction.

2 Likes

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Misogynist2014(m): 1:03am On Apr 05, 2015
plaetton:

Because, as you can see in the news headlines everyday, those myths that set humans against fellow humans are bringing so much disharmony, danger and distruction.
Quran or Bible?
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by plaetton: 1:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Quran or Bible?
Lol.
Is there a difference?
Two fingers of the same Leperous hand.
Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by menesheh(m): 2:25am On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the
faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

That's what your faith said which is quite different from other faiths (religious claims).
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Misogynist2014(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
Is there a difference?
Lol.
Atheists are free from sin. Some people just love deceiving themselves, we have our history books, even the solemn crimes committed today and the killing of Muslim couples. I don't care what you say because the Bible I read doesn't support violence and holy wars (jihad), therefore, anything you type on Christianity, given the considerable knowledge I have, is inconsequential.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2015
the BIBLE dont support violence huh? You forgot the koran copied most of its shiit from the bible.. the next thing you will hear now is "its in the old testament" grin

2 Likes

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:
the BIBLE dont support violence huh? You forgot the koran copied most of its shiit from the bible.. the next thing you will hear now is "its in the old testament" grin

hmm....
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by torchwave: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Not recent piece of news.

Salvation is a choice. Everybody is free to have it but many will refuse it, reject it, abandon it, throw it away, lose it carelessly but only few will keep it to the end. The Word of God is true - many are called but few are chosen. May I be found among the few who keep it to the end by His grace.

2 Likes

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:
Trash! Dumb atheist.
Seeking Knowledge does not mean being an atheist.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2015
plaetton:

Salvation is a Choice.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:
Salvation of ur Soul is a choice.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

Salvation of ur Soul is a choice.

salvation from what

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

Trash! Dumb atheist.
Seeking Knowledge does not mean being an atheist.

It means you will at least acknowledge you were a slave,then you will turn atheist.

Are you by any chance celebrating EASTER today?
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

It means you will at least acknowledge you were a slave,then you will turn atheist.
you lack knowledge.
Are u telling me Atheist are more Knowledgable than religious peeps?
Atheist contributed nothing.... Absolutely nothing...
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

salvation from what
Ask ur fore-fathers
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

you lack knowledge.
Are u telling me Atheist are more Knowledgable than religious peeps?
Atheist contributed nothing.... Absolutely nothing...

Religion is a mental prison. Even if I were to lack knowledge I can at least know that.

Do you celebrate the death of someone nailed to the cross or not? Your answer will show if you are dumb or not?

Do you consider the death of someone on the cross as a remission for your silly/ignorant acts? Your answer will show if you lack knowledge or not.

The problem with you is that you know nothing and you are adamant you know everything.

2 Likes

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

Ask ur fore-fathers

You don't even know what you are being saved from cheesy

go and check again when you find out then come back and tell me ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

Religion is a mental prison. Even if I were to lack knowledge I can at least know that.

Do you celebrate the death of someone nailed to the cross or not? Your answer will show if you are dumb or not?

Do you consider the death of someone on the cross as a remission for your silly/ignorant acts? Your answer will show if you lack knowledge or not.

The problem with you is that you know nothing and you are adamant you know everything.
johnydon22:

ifeness:

After going through some of Mzbel's pics..... Why should I take such a person serious??
She doesn't look moral and decent... She wanted to be free... She wants to justify her habit without thinking whether it's Moral or Evil....
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Savaltion from this world.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
Is there a difference?
Lol.
Hello! Are u an Atheist, A pagan or a Satanist?
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

After going through some of Mzbel's pics..... Why should I take such a person serious??
She doesn't look moral and decent... She wanted to be free... She wants to justify her habit without thinking whether it's Moral or Evil....

What is your definition of Morality?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. / Why Is He Called "Jesus Of Nazareth" If He Was Born In Bethlehem? / Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.