Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo (26838 Views)

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / To All Married Men (photo) / What Is Most Important In Marriage?is It Equal Rights Or Equal Responsibilities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Airforce1:

please mind what you say about our lady virgin mary

Don't involve her in your discussion

Thanks

Virgin Mary was a whhore who opened her legs to everyone including the father of Jesus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
bukatyne:

Is There any part of Christianity that teaches that women are inferior to men?

Exodus 21:7: "And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do." A father could sell his daughter as a slave. Even though a male slave is automatically given his freedom after 6 years, a female slave remained a slave forever.

Numbers 3:15 shows that a census counted only male infants over the age of one month, boys and men. "Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them." Females were not considered worthy of being included.

Deuteronomy 25:11: If two men are fighting, and the wife of one of them grabs the other man's testicles, her hand is to be chopped off. There is no penalty if a male relative were to grab the other man. "When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets. Then thou shalt cut off her hand..."
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

Go ahead and source out some posts. Did you just say Dinosaurs and Ice age in the Bible? Please lets be honest here,Dinosaurs and the Pyramid of Egypt predates the Bible. You don't want me to go Bible bashing on this thread do you?
Leviathan and Behemoth are dinosaurs, as for ice age, this is the link https://www.nairaland.com/2111380/another-proof-evolution-flawed-earth
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

Exodus 21:7: "And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do." A father could sell his daughter as a slave. Even though a male slave is automatically given his freedom after 6 years, a female slave remained a slave forever.

Numbers 3:15 shows that a census counted only male infants over the age of one month, boys and men. "Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them." Females were not considered worthy of being included.

Deuteronomy 25:11: If two men are fighting, and the wife of one of them grabs the other man's testicles, her hand is to be chopped off. There is no penalty if a male relative were to grab the other man. "When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets. Then thou shalt cut off her hand..."
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Leviathan and Behemoth are dinosaurs, as for ice age, this is the link https://www.nairaland.com/2111380/another-proof-evolution-flawed-earth

Listen man,those stories belonged to the Sumerians before they were written in the Bible. The stories of Enki and Enlil were cleverly omitted. Make more research on Enki and Enlil you will find out more.
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And not to forget that your book claimed your God never change,certainly his(as you think he is a male) views on women cannot change. Certainly this Male God's is against the rise of women power. I encourage every lady out there to boycott anything associated to the Bible God.
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

Listen man,those stories belonged to the Sumerians before they were written in the Bible. The stories of Enki and Enlil were cleverly omitted. Make more research on Enki and Enlil you will find out more.
How do they tally with the book of Job? What correlation do they have?
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Any woman who wants to realize their potentials and wants to be part of the Female rising movements and change going on around the world should question why God(the supposed creator of the world) did not have a Goddess. Obviously creation cannot be complete without the male and female energy. MEN wrote the Bible that is why Christianity is all about male figures.

2 Likes

Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

And not to forget that your book claimed your God never change,certainly his(as you think he is a male) views on women cannot change. Certainly this Male God's is against the rise of women power. I encourage every lady out there to boycott anything associated to the Bible God.

I'm good,yourself ?
My very good friend recently got scammed by a lady he married from Nigeria. She only
married him for the passport. The moment she got her UK passport,she started behaving
funny,she eventually left him with three kids. FVVVK marriage! It ain't worth it at all. I
would rather smash these hoes....

Sounds like a man who loves 'equality'. grin
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I'm good,yourself ?
My very good friend recently got scammed by a lady he married from Nigeria. She only
married him for the passport. The moment she got her UK passport,she started behaving
funny,she eventually left him with three kids. FVVVK marriage! It ain't worth it at all. I
would rather smash these hoes....

Sounds like a man who loves 'equality'. grin

That has got nothing to do with equality. That doesn't mean women are inferior to men. A man may chose to sleep around but certainly must not see women as inferiors
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
this gender equality rant is a very crazy
unproductive idea, it has mire of negative effects on
the society as a whole and have fvcked up many
marriages. The true sense of gender equality CAN
NEVER EVER BE ACHIEVED ANYWHERE because
GOD NEVER APPLIED SUCH CONCEPT WHEN HE
WAS CREATING THE WORLD.
women cry gender equality but
* still expect a man to protect them.
* still expect a man to buy them gifts.
* still expect a man to treat them preferably nice.
* still expect a man to pay the bills in the house
(most places)
* still expect a man to open doors for them
* still expect a man to carry them up (romantic
situations)
* still expect a man to buy them flowers
* still expect a man to take them shopping
* still expect a man to provide for them in most
cases.
* still expect a man to initiate first kiss, first fvcks
and so on
what about recharge cards, bride price, BASIC
NEEDS WHICHBTHE SOCIETY PLACED ON A MAN AS
HIS RESPONSIBILITY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they list is so much
that it never ends. all i see are bitcches who want
equal rights without equal RESPONSIBILITIES. I once
ditched a bitcch for such stuupid mentality .fck all
the feminists, they should turn lesbos period and
leave men to be.

1 Like

Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

That has got nothing to do with equality. That doesn't mean women are inferior to men. A man may chose to sleep around but certainly must not see women as inferiors
Even if you sleep around since you have lost your moral figure God, using SMASH and HOES to describe the female gender is not only sexist and derogatory, but also shows a man that consider them as object of sexual fantasy, that can be smashed and passed frustration to on bed. When I told you to stop boasting, you didn't hear. grin grin cry
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
blublahd:

the man that pays your fees deserves an apology or a refund.
Remember this your twisted feminist mantra when u standing on four legs being rammed from behind
finishing menh you bad.. lol tongue
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Most religions/cultures are misogynist, evidence it was designed by some bearded male elites. You can't be a feminists and still be a Christian or Muslim. You got to choose one, the story books you love so much said so! Your gods demand you be slaves to men get it? smiley
Am glad you said most not all..
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

200level.

Not in Akoka but Idi-araba.

~ Ohhh okay....

1 Like

Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:
Any woman who wants to realize their potentials and wants to be part of the Female rising movements and change going on around the world should question why God(the supposed creator of the world) did not have a Goddess. Obviously creation cannot be complete without the male and female energy. MEN wrote the Bible that is why Christianity is all about male figures.

EXACTLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
BTW mznelly is a man.

I pity those that wasted time arguing with him.
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ngokafor:

....Why are you calling her mum in this silly issue...you well at all?? shocked angry

...If i call you an ill-bred,mannerless little tw@t now,you will get upset,but i wont...for now at least.
there's nothing wrong with asking her mum ? cheesy
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Ohhh okay....
Your course?
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

Virgin Mary was a whhore who opened her legs to everyone including the father of Jesus
Your stupidity isn't scalable.. .'.
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by zicoraads: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
fellis:

EXACTLY!!!
Damn! And he got a discipline embarassed
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by zicoraads: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

Your course?
Hey lovely.. kiss
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

Your course?

~ Pussyology and Bedmatics cheesy
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
zicoraads:
Hey lovely.. kiss
Hi smiley
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Pussyology and Bedmatics cheesy
SMH
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by zicoraads: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

Hi smiley
Why are u still awake?
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2015
ifeness:

~ That's preposterous.. There's no god so why would he have a goddess? ..

Anyway the Jewish people always thought Yahweh had a female Counterpart (Shekinah) ..that's why they had temple prostitutes and men came, slept with em' and used sex to connect and commune with god, for they thought when a man climaxes(cums), his soul momentarily levitates to heaven ...bla bla bla

Concerning the equality of females.. They are actually more revered and sacred... Let's assume the bible is correct now..The fall of man was due to the actions of a woman(Eve)..The Redemption was also the through a woman( Mary, Joseph's wife)
The first person to see Christ after his resurrection was Mary Magdalene (A Woman) ..
Why do you think the gnostics gospels weren't canonised by the Vatican..Because they said Christ was married to Mary Magdalene and he actually handed over the key to her and not Peter..that means we would have been having female popes instead.. But they hid that to protect the false divinity of Christ (cos they thought having sex and copulating would have made Jesus less divine..plus its a Men's world and they couldn't fathom how a former wwhore would be Christ's successor/

The chalice which represents the holy grail and which is used asa goblet in catholic masses has the shape of a female's Instruments..same with Baphomet's head. All these are symbols and signs.
Don't forget the prank Da Vinci placed with the Last Supper too
Also.a lot of pagan worship are centred around the women... A lot ..!!!!!!!
I don't have time to explain...but Just know that women are our equals not subordinates..if not even superior..

I see women dominating the world in 500 Years from now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by kandiikane(m): 1:34am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Staying at home and cooking and cleaning for my husband doesn't make me less of a strong woman.

The woman cannot be equal to a man in so many areas and the Bible concurs.
The Bible states that the females would long for her husband. It also states that the female should keep quiet in the church.

Going by this, it is divinely stated that a man and a woman can never really be placed on the same pedestal.

There is no equality between a man and a woman, and never will be. Either sexually, physically, socially, even spiritually.
The faster we come to terms with this, the better for all of us.

Why can you not argue logically without using any reference from the bible? Use your brain to figure out why you feel you aren't "worthy" to be on the same pedestal as a man. The Bible can be used to justify almost anything, even promiscuity and slavery.

1 Like

Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2015
kandiikane:

Why can you not argue logically without using any reference from the bible? Use your brain to figure out why you feel you aren't "worthy" to be on the same pedestal as a man. The Bible can be used to justify almost anything, even promiscuity and slavery.

k.
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2015
modern feminism is illogical because, as
Pinker points out, it is based on the vanilla
assumption that, but for lifelong gender
socialization and pernicious patriarchy, men
and women are on the whole identical. An
insurmountable body of evidence by now
conclusively demonstrates that the vanilla
assumption is false; men and women are
inherently , fundamentally , and irreconcilably
different. Any political movement based on
such a spectacularly incorrect assumption
about human nature – that men and women
are and should be identical – is doomed to
failure.
Further, modern feminism is unnecessary ,
because its entire raison d’être is the
unquestioned assumption that women are
and have historically always been worse off
than men. The fact that men and women are
fundamentally different and want different
things makes it difficult to compare their
welfare directly, to assess which sex is better
off; for example, the fact that women make
less money than men cannot by itself be
evidence that women are worse off than
men, any more than the fact that men own
fewer pairs of shoes than women cannot be
evidence that men are worse off than
women. However, in the only two biologically
meaningful measures of welfare – longevity
and reproductive success – women are and
have always been slightly better off than
men. In every human society, women live
longer than men, and more women attain
some reproductive success; many more men
end their lives as total reproductive losers,
having left no genetic offspring.

Another fallacy on which modern feminism is
based is that men have more power than
women. Among mammals, the female always
has more power than the male, and humans
are no exception. It is true that, in all human
societies, men largely control all the money,
politics, and prestige. They do, because they
have to, in order to impress women. Women
don’t control these resources, because they
don’t have to. What do women control?
Men. As I mention in an earlier post, any
reasonably attractive young woman exercises
as much power over men as the male ruler of
the world does over women.

The feminist
insistence that
women behave like men and make as much
money as men do may not be the sole reason
for women’s rising levels of dissatisfaction
with life; a greater incidence of divorce and
single motherhood may also contribute to it.
At any event, the culpability of modern
feminism in making women steadily unhappy,
because it is based on false assumptions
about male and female human nature, is
difficult to deny. Men’s happiness has not
declined in the last 35 years, because there
has not been masculinism; nobody has
insisted on the radical notion that men are
women, although, as Christina Hoff Sommers
documents, this may be happening in our
current war against boys . For anyone who
is looking for an effective antidote to modern
feminism, I highly recommend Danielle
Crittenden’s 1999 book What Our Mothers
Didn't Tell Us: Why Happiness Eludes the
Modern Women

source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200908/why-modern-feminism-is-illogical-unnecessary-and-evil

1 Like

Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by abimbola74(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Vickybee:

1) I can't marry a man that will want me to pound yam. God forbid. He should go and find a village girl..

2) If I've prepared food before and he's requesting I should prepare another one, I'm not going to do it.
Dats really cul,dnt u fnk it'll b gud 2 marry based on contract lyk afta 2 kids,u cn go ya way.I tnk wif dat,d husby won't b bothered wif ya attitudes or xter knwin its jez 4 a period of tym.......u hv 2 let go of dis mentality of urs bae.....wish u d best in lyf thou
Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
abimbola74:

Dats really cul,dnt u fnk it'll b gud 2 marry based on contract lyk afta 2 kids,u cn go ya way.I tnk wif dat,d husby won't b bothered wif ya attitudes or xter knwin its jez 4 a period of tym.......u hv 2 let go of dis mentality of urs bae.....wish u d best in lyf thou

You are not happy because she chose not to be a slave?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour / John Fatoye Is Missing. Works In Lekki (pics) / Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.