Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) (35355 Views)

Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones / Ranking Of Phones In Nigeria / List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by VickyRotex(f): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Blackchampion:
Will comment wen i come bk from church

You typed that inside the church? undecided
Evuuullll tongue tongue undecided
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by dipopooo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
rafhell:
ops ur finger nails need total replacement.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
All that sh*t belongs in the dust bin @OP. cool
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by MrBasketball: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
What is the meaning of this?

That (op) hand though. grin

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by ethylene: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
I liked the S7 I one of the strongest phone I have Eva used until after it was stolen.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by oluferry(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
@op, ure better off a mobile/tech analyst, and besides here is now a kind of exhibition ground abi? Or is today Nairalands trade fare?.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
MzBreezy:
..... Pls do u wanna sell d galaxy note ... Nd can it b fixed. Wanna get sumtin for my bestie... Not enough money

So u no get guy wet u fit fuucck to raise the money? undecided
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by MrBasketball: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
veekid:
next bus stop; no b here I dey go
grin
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by victorazy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
nurey:
I was

I have a 7inch keyboard for android phone to give away with mouth of visa phone check the attached pix any one who wants.

Please if you think i am a 'gbomo gbomo', ritualist, kidnapper, adultnapper, pervert etc, you don't have any business asking for the oshofree. Location is lagos Island.

cool

Nice one bro!

I have my own keyboard too but am not giving it out. Am giving out my 6th car for babe wey I go wan marry.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by neejay1986(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
nurey:
I was looking for something today and i came across my collection of phones. I didn't even know i have kept so many all this while so decided to share pictures of all my junk phones and tell a little about them

1. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 brand new but fried board

2. Sagem my850v - working but couldn't find replacement screen flex in the market for it

3. Sagem s7 windows os- it fell down and since then cant recognise sim

4. Sendo X symbian s60 cant find correct battery for it all the battery i bought just keep swelling

5. Bold 2 - cracked screen and needs flashing

6. Nokia c5 symbian s60 version 3- Fell inside water and its spirit has been living with Mami Water since then.

7. Sagem my501x- keypad bad, replacement no dey computer village

8. Nokia 1661-2 : outdated phone just dropped it

9. Zte A66- just don't use it, no time

10. Sagem mw3020/mc3000- I remember my pre-degree days, when i bring this phone out, people go dey use me laugh. Then i bring out my nokia 3250 and they respect me again and always ask why i use this kind phone in 21st century, but to be frank, the battery dey last 1week on heavy use and very handy and simple to use. Still working though and with the original battery almost 10 years ago

11-13. Visa phone landline i dont know what my bro expect me to do with another set of 3 lines with all the gsm network line i get. I no be call centre guy.

I have a 7inch keyboard for android phone to give away with mouth of visa phone check the attached pix any one who wants.

Please if you think i am a 'gbomo gbomo', ritualist, kidnapper, adultnapper, pervert etc, you don't have any business asking for the oshofree. Location is lagos Island.

cool
Dirty nail.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
nurey:
I was looking for something today and i came across my collection of phones. I didn't even know i have kept so many all this while so decided to share pictures of all my junk phones and tell a little about them

2. Sagem my850v - working but couldn't find replacement screen flex in the market for it

4. Sendo X symbian s60 cant find correct battery for it all the battery i bought just keep swelling

6. Nokia c5 symbian s60 version 3- Fell inside water and its spirit has been living with Mami Water since then.

10. Sagem mw3020/mc3000- I remember my pre-degree days, when i bring this phone out, people go dey use me laugh. Then i bring out my nokia 3250 and they respect me again and always ask why i use this kind phone in 21st century, but to be frank, the battery dey last 1week on heavy use and very handy and simple to use. Still working though and with the original battery almost 10 years ago

11-13. Visa phone landline i dont know what my bro expect me to do with another set of 3 lines with all the gsm network line i get. I no be call centre guy.

cool

Arm robber
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by buchichukwu69: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Well done.
But no nokia3310, samsung R220 or Motorola t190 and t191
nurey:

cool
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by MrBasketball: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

U called yourself a female and u are typing this,so u fück to get money? U have a big problem. undecided

5 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by knightsTempler: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
nurey:

cool

Don't you cut your nails? undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Etetejake(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
this man na phone technician him be. na phone u de repair.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrBasketball:

U called yourself a female and u are typing this,so u fück to get money? U have a big problem. undecided

So Who no dey fück? Get away with or holier than thou jaree undecided
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by clemz85(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op U b yahoo yahoo ni?
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by MrBasketball: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

Hoe-kay!

2 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by ThisMeansWAR: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ewwwwwww. That's a nasty nail

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrBasketball:

Hoe-kay!

You must be mad. Really really MAD angry
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by bjt(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Where is the ever rugged Nokia 3310? The collections is not complete without it. wink

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by zicoraads: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:
Huh!!
grin cheesy grin
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by MrBasketball: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

You must be mad. Really really MAD angry
I said "Hoe-kay" isn't that Hoe-kay by u?

U better don't start what u can't finish.

2 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Pain(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Must be very stingy. The inability to give out your stuff is not good shocked
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
gilgal7:
See ur black hand...shows u be phone repairer soldering iron don burn u too much...lol....sahrie

grin jeezuz see heavy cuss from the pits of hell....why evuls

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by oyin01(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Poverty.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by anonimi: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
bjt:
Where is the ever rugged Nokia 3310? The collections is not complete without it. wink

Quite impressive that he even has a collection that is NOT quite antique but memorable nevertheless.

Seun or some other tech geek can actually think of setting up a private pay-to-visit museum for ICT products in our country from the 18th or 19th century. Our lack of a sense of HISTORY needs to be bridged somehow.

@ OP, thanks but abeg take care of those your potentially handsome nails grin cheesy
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by miqos02(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
@op, you don't have iphone 6?
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrBasketball:

I said "Hoe-kay" isn't that Hoe-kay by u?

U better don't start what u can't finish.

Fück your miserable life. Foool

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by zicoraads: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

Please...please...please...this is not a fvck thread please grin
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

I'm sorry for your life
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by MrBasketball: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

Fück your miserable life. Foool
Go home and tell your fellows that, they deserve it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.