Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin (48270 Views)

Names Of The 44 Aspirants Jostling To Clinch APC ONDO State Gubernatorial Ticket / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by tolexy007(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2015
No need to lobby, cos I no am d Perfect man for d Minister of petroleum job. Patiently waiting for Gmb call to resume my duty.......
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by tunapawizzy: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
I think gmb and tinubu will fall out eventually. I just hope m wrong

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Mekybliss(f): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2015
Greedy souls
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Anonymrs(f): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2015
I am interested in any position at Aso Rock. Baba, i & my family members voted for you. Even if na minister of make up & tying of gele for Hajia.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by zikuma: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2015
I wish them the best. i will manage to be sweeping aso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by chyket(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2015
I think the reasoning here seems disjointed.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Acekidc4(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

Your cell will be special. You look like you'd embezzle.

Heheheheehehegringringringringringringringringringringrin

Iffahear say ah no embezzle Better Moneycheesy

CELL Bawo
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Oyecute(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2015
The game of politics
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by seedorfg(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
me just like to be INEC CHAIRMAN, lobatan
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by tbaba1234: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
A guardian reader Arinze Nwosu says and i quote-

"No regrets rejecting the APC at the polls by the South East.

North West did not vote Jonathan in 2011, yet they got Speaker House of Reps, Defence minister, National security Adviser, Inspector General of Police, External affairs minister, Education minister, Chief Justice of Federation etc."

Jonathan got significant number of votes in the North west in 2011, 400,000 in Katsina, 300,000 in sokoto,.

Without those votes, he would not have won.

The south east never gave buhari those numbers.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by emma4eva(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Politics is truly interesting

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Flets: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
With Tinubu at the helm of affairs, the incoming government is already a failed one.

With Amaechi tipped as SGF, Its business as usual. 

With Saraki seeking senate president, Nigerians should forget about any law at the favour of the masses

Ngige who openely agreed to rigging his way into anambra state govt house under PDP is already tipped for a ministerial role..... what greater corruption? 

Okorocha who would be losing his seat next Saturday is also favoured to be part of the new cabinet after his monumental fraud in Imo state

Who is more PDP than Amaechi? .... 8 years as speaker of house and 6.5yrs as governor all under PDP.

Who is more PDP than Bukola? .... 8 years as governor under PDP, Almost four years as Senator under PDP.

Where is the change?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by MaxAngellyn: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Why are people laughing and saying nonsense?. The worst he can do is
1. Cancel all FG projects in the East.

2. Exclude Igbos from all ministerial posts as he did during his days in uniform.

3. Selectively witch-hunt and jail Igbo politicians with EFCC and protect his Hausa-Fulani brothers.

4. Make toxic economic policies against legitimate Igbo businessmen as he did while he was a former head of state.

4.Heavily Militarize the East of the Niger.

....and more

How this will make the North and the West better than the East is what i am waiting to see?

The future of Nigeria is pregnant. What it will bear we don't know.But i know born Survivalists (Igbos) will survive. Let's watch and and see.

No one is that daft. One Nigeria so, rest your case and no panicking.............. Sai baba. Niger Deltans are joining force so advice for the easterners. Follow put.....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Acekidc4(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Uceee93:
grin

Na so Bro
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Happywoman(f): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by 15Sirdeen(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2015
zikuma:
I wish them the best. i will manage to be sweeping aso
congratulation! Ur RBC has been successfully changed to PBC(poverty blood cell)

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by mezebel(f): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Should i comment?

Thinking!!!!!

Association of Past Criminals
Draging position
Eyeing niger delta oil blocks
Not this time again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by tola9ja: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2015
IF YOU DINT LAUGH THAT MEANS YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM MALARIA

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Happywoman(f): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

2. Exclude Igbos from all ministerial posts as he did during his days in uniform.

3. Selectively witch-hunt and jail Igbo politicians with EFCC and protect his Hausa-Fulani brothers.

4. Make toxic economic policies against legitimate Igbo businessmen as he did while he was a former head of state.

....and more

How this will make the North and the West better than the East is what i am waiting to see?

The future of Nigeria is pregnant. What it will bear we don't know.But i know born Survivalists (Igbos) will survive. Let's watch and and see.

Bar man , give this man one bottle,
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by tolexy007(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:
Me go just Manage Minister of Petroleumcheesy
No worry yaself, dat post is already mine, u better loby for post youth and sport....
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by poiZon: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2015
WHEN will they start paying the 5000 naira subvention money to all unemployed youths?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by rusher14: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

....and more

You are living in the past and deluded denial of the present.

Times have changed and no one except your ilk is interested in alienating any region.

Change is not partial, it is thorough. But it would need your support as well. Otherwise, you'll get torn down by your own constituency . Your very own support base would reject you.

Think of how you can contribute to a new Nigeria in which every region would be accepted even if they cannot appreciate a president from a different region.

Play your role of patriot not villain.

Change is here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by olas24u(f): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=ArodeTsolaye post=32369288]Why are people laughing and saying nonsense?. The worst he can do is

....and more

[/quo

But you know that the subsidy fraudsters have igbos among them ,so when they go after them it will be witch hunting. Dont bring that into fighting corruption ,many Nigerians suffered so much from this people.All what you have listed is all a big lie ,we have southeast politicians in APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by musingzizzy: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Whatever they do, Nigerians should be on their minds. What would favour Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Acekidc4(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2015
tolexy007:

No worry yaself, dat post is already mine, u better loby for post youth and sport....

Na dere you Lie oh!!
Don't eye my Post Oh!!
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by agurza(f): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

....and more

eyya c as dis one dey console himself after using his anus to think before election. Don't worry Buhari is not like that. Face reality go and read more about Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2015
mezebel:
Should i comment?
Thinking!!!!!
Association of Past Criminals
Draging position
Eyeing niger delta oil blocks
Not this time again.
That shows that those consortium of undemocratic and criminally minded hawks have no concrete plan for Nigeria. We don enta one chance o

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by ArodeTsolaye: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2015
olas24u:
But you know that the subsidy fraudsters have igbos among them ,so when they go after them it will be witch hunting. Dont bring that into fighting corruption ,many Nigerians suffered so much from this people.All what you have listed is all a big lie ,we have southeast politicians in APC

yes i know but very few Igbos are in the Oil industry even under President Jonathan. If he's going to go after the subsidy fraudsters like Bola tinubu(oando), mike Adenuga(conoil), mai deribe, dangote, i will personally bundle Ifeanyi Uba into my 911 and drag him to Buhari if he's guilty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by watered(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2015
Rolly83:
Our company "Student Works"is a UK based
educational agency that provides services to
students coming to the UK & USA for educational
purposes, work programs or to live here.
The services we provide are as follows
*English Courses
*Exam preparation courses
*University studies
*Short summer courses
*Unpaid work programs
*Paid programs
*Host family accommodation
*Student accommodation.
We work and represent many
schools,colleges,Universities, businesses and
landlords in the UK.
If you are interested or need further enquiries,
please contact our representative in Nigeria at
rowlandjumbo@gmail.com
Please Application forms are free.
Thank You.All our services are free of charge.We
don't collect a dime from prospective student
because we get our commissions from our clients
(Schools).
Look at this character with her over sized shirt. You finished schooling in the UK without job and you don't wanna return to Ijebu Ode; now you seeking people to scam.

My dear if you don't know a new government is in town and things are witnessing a great turn around of which the educational sector is atop the beneficiaries, so I'll advice you come home soon and get employed as a headmistress in one of these LGEAs in Rijau, Niger State.

I look forward to seeing you soon!
Cheers.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by golddeejay(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2015
tola9ja:
IF YOU DINT LAUGH THAT MEANS YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM MALARIA
funny...i will laff when i finished eating
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2015
Ahh what a report. I have a headache already.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin by Decryptor(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari...I am watchful of 4 major points you raised during your campaign

1. Reduction of Fuel price

2. N1 trading to $1

3. Paying unemployed graduates every month

4. (The most important) Uninterrupted Power Supply.

If these promises are not kept? Then I will know that you and Osubande are nothing but...lemme not talk yet!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gucci Store (Photos) / Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter / Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.