Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Will I Live With Regrets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Live With Regrets (3798 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Live With Regrets by Sanbuchi: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
I met this girl 2yrs ago,she has a beautiful heart,the smile on her face,the truth in her eyes and the touches of her arms are so real with hopes in them..her character and attitude are so natural,she'd jovial,fun to be with and in all she is a friend. hanging out with her made my friends tagged me mr lucky boy...the truth is that we are not dating but almost everybody believed we are..my fear now is that I have feelings for her and she knows that,they said real love come but once and to me the timing isn't right because I don't want to tight her down to myself ( I don't know what the future holds for us)..am afraid of asking her out not because am afraid but because of the love I have for her, am afraid of letting her go to the wrong ones ......I don't want to regret it,should I go for her...MATURE MINDS P/S..thanks
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by klark3: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Your post is quite confusing.
U want to ask her out, at d same time u don't want to ask her out, I don't get it.

how old are u?
am afraid u're emotionally immature..

3 Likes

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
No dnt ask her out. Continue to remain in d friend zone.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by vizkiz: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
you are afraid? Wait, You are afraid

Be a man you weak ass! angry

2 Likes

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by phlio(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
never let her go bro.not easy to get a good heart in a lady.go for her you may not know what the future holds but you know who holds the future which is God.my bro pls do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by vislabraye(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sanbuchi:
I met this girl 2yrs ago,she has a beautiful heart,the smile on her face,the truth in her eyes and the touches of her arms are so real with hopes in them..her character and attitude are so natural,she'd jovial,fun to be with and in all she is a friend. hanging out with her made my friends tagged me mr lucky boy...the truth is that we are not dating but almost everybody believed we are..my fear now is that I have feelings for her and she knows that,they said real love come but once and to me the timing isn't right because I don't want to tight her down to myself ( I don't know what the future holds for us)..am afraid of asking her out not because am afraid but because of the love I have for her, am afraid of letting her go to the wrong ones ......I don't want to regret it,should I go for her...MATURE MINDS P/S..thanks

Dont ask her out yet....Wait , it won't be long when one boy yoyo comes for her and then you will be what you've always wanted to be, a GOOD FRIEND or rather, a darling brother..grin

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by adesina1991(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
@op please dont let her go or else you will regret doing so just follow your mind.the present predicts the future.Go for her

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
So you want to ask her out but don't want to risk your friendship? My friend you either ask her out or you live with the regret.

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by sinaj(f): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:
you are afraid? Wait, You are afraid

Be a man you weak ass! angry
he is not a weak man.

I think op is xenophobic.

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Sanbuchi: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
klark3:
Your post is quite confusing.
U want to ask her out, at d same time u don't want to ask her out, I don't get it.

how old are u?
am afraid u're emotionally immature..
emotionally immature? If you say so but we are still learning...the truth is that with time distance would separate us for a long time
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:
he is not a weak man.

I think op is xenophobic.
Babe, watz up?
happy Easter cheesy
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Sanbuchi: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
No dnt ask her out. Continue to remain in d friend zone.
been friend zone doesn't means am afraid
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by tope24(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sanbuchi:

sir, are you Clark kent?
is the lady Lana Lang? grin

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Sanbuchi: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
never let her go bro.not easy to get a good heart in a lady.go for her you may not know what the future holds but you know who holds the future which is God.my bro pls do the needful.
thank you
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Abdulleeh: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
So you want to ask her out but don't want to risk your friendship? My friend you either ask her out or you live with the regret.

Aunt Rokiatu. When we talk of people Seun should honor for diligence then you are one of them. 6 months 22 days on NL. How old were you when you started using NL? Even Seun is just about a year or so.

I duff my hart for you. You've been committed to this course of Mr Seun and I hope he rewards you with maybe marriage someday

3 Likes

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Aunt Rokiatu. When we talk of people Seun should honor for diligence then you are one of them. 6 months 22 days on NL. How old were you when you started using NL? Even Seun is just about a year or so.

I duff my hart for you. You've been committed to this course of Mr Seun and I hope he rewards you with maybe marriage someday
I started when I was 7months oooh. So true seun needs to reward me but am already married. I don't mind cash. Lol

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Fairgodwin(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecided He posted this topic twice. And below is what I commented on the other one.
Embrace reality. You have
already answered your
questions. But let me ask you,
what do you really want? If you
know she's this perfect for you
and the both of you are single
and available, why not just go
for her at once?
Maybe you're thinking of FWB.
But if I were to advice you, I'll
say follow your heart and
equally embrace popular
opinion and approval [from your
friends].

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Abdulleeh: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
I started when I was 7months oooh. So true seun needs to reward me but am already married. I don't mind cash. Lol

So you are married and you let these small NL boys think they've got a chance with you? You are wicked o. I must confess I had to close one of my eyes to look at your avi not to get tempted.
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by ronald4lif(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
I would suggest you ask in a joking way first, or tell her you want to know if she likes you. You can say 'hey not that I like you or anything, but do you ever see yourself with me?'

Also, you can just come out to tell her there is this movie you just watched where two best friends ended up in a relationship, a very sweet ending. And her reaction to the movie storyline might give you the kick to go ahead asking out on a later date. If she shows interest and ask that you narrate the movie further then it is a positive sign or green light but if she shrug it off then that's not an encouraging one.

Another way to ask her out is, You can tell you know what you want to say it's kind of awkward here and you truly don't want to do or say anything, ever, to jeopardise your friendship in any way. But, you're just curious and you're beginning to like her for more than just a friend, and you're wondering if she feel the same way about you?. If not, you would like for you two to still maintain your friendship with no hard feelings.

You must be very careful as you stand a great chance of losing the friendship and respect she's got for you if she turns down your advances. It's a gamble. You have to evaluate your friendship with her and consider the good and bad. Like if things didn't work out. Love is risk anyways. If you don't risk it, make that daring move, you may never get your heart desire.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abdulleeh:

So you are married and you let these small NL boys think they've got a chance with you? You are wicked o. I must confess I had to close one of my eyes to look at your avi not to get tempted.
like u said small boys. They don't have a chance lol

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by sinaj(f): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

Babe, watz up?
happy Easter cheesy
Xme tu u deawie smiley

um...um... d chicken az escaped o! embarassed
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by jauntty: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
I kinda feel ur pain bro. I like the babe
Sanbuchi:
...the truth is that with time distance would separate us for a long time
The First question u should ask urself is : What EXACTLY do I want from this Friendship or Relationship
Marriage ?
Dating?
Flirt?
Fun?

This is very SIMPLE matter..,

If u want something long term, then Ask her out and you two can weather the storm 2gether. (If u don't sm1 else will do so)

If u just want to flirt....still ask her out and enjoy the MOMENT.

Guy make u nor dull urself ooo. Or else u will suffer in regrets.
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Sanbuchi: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
I would suggest you ask in a joking way first, or tell her you want to know if she likes you. You can say 'hey not that I like you or anything, but do you ever see yourself with me?'

Also, you can just come out to tell her there is this movie you just watched where two best friends ended up in a relationship, a very sweet ending. And her reaction to the movie storyline might give you the kick to go ahead asking out on a later date. If she shows interest and ask that you narrate the movie further then it is a positive sign or green light but if she shrug it off then that's not an encouraging one.

Another way to ask her out is, You can tell you know what you want to say it's kind of awkward here and you truly don't want to do or say anything, ever, to jeopardise your friendship in any way. But, you're just curious and you're beginning to like her for more than just a friend, and you're wondering if she feel the same way about you?. If not, you would like for you two to still maintain your friendship with no hard feelings.

You must be very careful as you stand a great chance of losing the friendship and respect she's got for you if she turns down your advances. It's a gamble. You have to evaluate your friendship with her and consider the good and bad. Like if things didn't work out. Love is risk anyways. If you don't risk it, make that daring move, you may never get your heart desire.
so insightful of you...am grateful
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Slimzjoe(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
I think I understand thiz kinda situation
Ask her out bro.....itz possible you can date her till whenever you're ready for marriage

Just ensure the relationship is transparent

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:

Xme tu u deawie smiley

um...um... d chicken az escaped o! embarassed
How come!!! you smoked weed before tying it ba And you used a thread to tie it instead of a good rope angry I know datz how it happened, don't lie angry

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by laplace12(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dating a girl successfully goes beyond asking her out.

If You are not bold enough to ask her out, You won't be man enough to date her even if she says yes.

My advice. Remain in the friendzone until You get your inner game tight.

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by sinaj(f): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

How come!!! you smoked weed before tying it ba And you used a thread to tie it instead of a good rope angry I know datz how it happened, don't lie angry
i didnt smoke weed o! shebi u av hidden all d weed sad

i tied d fowl's leg but i forgot to tie it to a big stick embarassed

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:

i didnt smoke weed o! shebi u av hidden all d weed sad

i tied d fowl's leg but i forgot to tie it to a big stick embarassed
And you are tellin me that you didn't smoke weed undecided itz cassava leaves you smoked abi
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
You might actually regret it If you dont ask her out,and if she didnt succumb within three months Please dont date ever date as that lies more regret than d former

1 Like

Re: Will I Live With Regrets by sinaj(f): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

And you are tellin me that you didn't smoke weed undecided itz cassava leaves you smoked abi
embarassed
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:

embarassed
you smokes weed too? shocked

Stephenqueen and Orijin101 don spoil people
Re: Will I Live With Regrets by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:

embarassed
Baby, don't cry. . .
The money i wanted to give you to buy pepper also, i mistakenly used it to drink orijin embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! / Link Me To Any Tattoo Shop In Abuja Asap / Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.