Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Will I Regret Not Dating Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I Regret Not Dating Her (1110 Views)

What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage? / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Regret Not Dating Her by Sanbuchi: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
I met this girl 2yrs ago,she has a beautiful heart,the smile on her face,the truth in her eyes and the touches of her arms are so real with hope in them..her character and attitude are so natural,she'd jovial,fun to be with and in all she is a friend. hanging out with her made my friends tagged me mr lucky boy...the truth is that we are not dating but almost everybody believed. We are..my fear now is that I have feelings for her and she knows,they said real love come but once and to me the timing isn't right because I don't want to tight her down to myself ( I don't know what the future holds for her)..am afraid of asking her out not because am afraid but because of the love I have for her, am afraid of letting her go to the wrong ones ......I don't want to regret it,should I go for her...MATURE MINDS P/S..thanks
Re: Will I Regret Not Dating Her by Fairgodwin(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Embrace reality. You have already answered your questions. But let me ask you, what do you really want? If you know she's this perfect for you and the both of you are single and available, why not just go for her at once?
Maybe you're thinking of FWB. But if I were to advice you, I'll say follow your heart and equally embrace popular opinion and approval [from your friends].

1 Like

Re: Will I Regret Not Dating Her by gbemi514: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
It is beta nw or neva........u knw procastination is d thief of tym.....if u delay nw dat gvs u a chieftaincy title in friend zone..in short d community leader in friend zone

1 Like

Re: Will I Regret Not Dating Her by RoyalBlak007: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
because I don't want to tight her down to myself

grin grin grin grin

well...i dont knw undecided

1 Like

Re: Will I Regret Not Dating Her by Sanbuchi: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Embrace reality. You have already answered your questions. But let me ask you, what do you really want? If you know she's this perfect for you and the both of you are single and available, why not just go for her at once?
Maybe you're thinking of FWB. But if I were to advice you, I'll say follow your heart and equally embrace popular opinion and approval [from your friends].
the truth is that distance would still separate us
Re: Will I Regret Not Dating Her by Sanbuchi: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
gbemi514:
It is beta nw or neva........u knw procastination is d thief of tym.....if u delay nw dat gvs u a chieftaincy title in friend zone..in short d community leader in friend zone
thank you but distance would soon separate us
Re: Will I Regret Not Dating Her by gbemi514: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sanbuchi:
thank you but distance would soon separate us
jux 4llow ur heart bro...distance does nt mata if two hearts r meant 2 b 4eva.....distance is jux one of d hurdle 2 cross......
Re: Will I Regret Not Dating Her by senatorken01(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
if u like her, tell her because , she can't wait forever.

1 Like

Re: Will I Regret Not Dating Her by Sanbuchi: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
senatorken01:
if u like her, tell her because , she can't wait forever.
you said it all,she can't wait forever...I will heed to ur advice

(1) (Reply)

The Thing We Do For The Kids(photo) / I Can't Marry An Undergraduate, No Love In This Matter / Married Women. Who Do U Feed First. Your Husband Or Your Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.