Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

NIS Computer-based Aptitude Test Date Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIS Computer-based Aptitude Test Date Release (747 Views)

EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga / Cross River To Administer Aptitude Test On Would-be Commissioners, Board Members / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIS Computer-based Aptitude Test Date Release by whyx06(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
I received a mail that my date of aptitude test for the NIS recruitment is April 24th 2015. I shd upload the following :
upload your passport size photo, educational certificates, proof of Date of Birth, proof of State of Origin, Certificate of ?Physically and Mentally fitness for appointment in the Service??issued by a Government Medical Officer and your Identification card on or before the 10th of April, 2015.

Try n check ur mail for ur cb test date n location
Re: NIS Computer-based Aptitude Test Date Release by kheart(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
The date of exams depends on ur state, mine is 22nd. Why NIS dey stress pple wit medical cert na?

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Jimi Agbaje With Olisa Odibua / NNPC Missing $2obillion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC / Picture Of Someone Sharing Money To Electorates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.