Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) (58795 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Itulah(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
dokyOloye:
This is why some of us advocated that it is too early to hand over power to d hausa / Fulani again.
With all d political power they have hoarded since independence, yet their people have d worst developmental indices in d country.
What does that tell U?
It simply means they have refused to develop their ppl and place and how does one think these same ppl will be in a hurry to develop Nigeria as a whole?
I'm patiently waiting for Buhari to disappoint as he is surely gonna do so that our south west brothers will see what they have refused to acknowledge.
As for d masses in d north,ofcourse they have seen worse and are ready to tolerate as far they are not being ruled by an infidel(south west muslims included).

You just hit the nail on the head. 1million likes for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by pendusky(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Pendulum

Long time

Hernandez Sucre the last time i follow u i discovered that u only follow back usernames with (f) so I gave up! grin how u doing?
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by ovaRAYted(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
alberto2k:
and one murrafvcka fills a 5ftH by 20ft L tank with water juss to swim embarassed cry

LoL
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Itulah(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

All I can deduce in your dumb post is a typical whimp trying to sound intelligent. you are so arrogant and foolish. No one reasonable will criticize my post cos all I listed there are basic truths. in your silly mind, you are enlightened but I'm sorry you know nothing and it's never too late to seek knowledge and get out of your stark ignorance. the number of men I chose to sleep with is none of your business. you're just a failed diasporan looking for someone to vent the anger of your miserable life on. I advice you to Go and Die. fool

Instead of you to beg for pardon from all of us here for your blind, unintelligent, savage, uncouth and presumptuous contributions, you still have the nerves to spill more rotten words on this forum. You need a ban you this roadside chick. You need 4 yrs ban so u can go to school. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and family you came from.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Itulah:

Instead of you to beg for pardon from all of us here for your blind, unintelligent, savage, uncouth and presumptuous contributions, you still have the nerves to spill more rotten words on this forum. You need a ban you this roadside chick. You need 4 yrs ban so u can go to school. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and family you came from.

hahaha tongue

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Itulah:

olofooooo
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=14] This is northern Nigeria where you have the people controlling Nigeria's oil blocks. This is northern Nigeria that has produced generals and heads of states for 30 years.

This is northern Nigeria from where hails the richest black man. I have concluded that Hausas hate themselves and no matter how much power they wield in this country called Nigeria, they can never be benevolent to their brothers talk less of strangers.. [/size]
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Brijet(f): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

If something like this is happening after 16years of PDP rule then I can say the north was right to vote out PDP. These people are so wicked that once they are in power they care less about those who voted them in. What is the joy in looting billions of dollars and people die of poverty and drinks same water with goats? How much will a community bore-hole cost this wicked outgoing PDP government? And some dumb Igbo guys will call GEJ their hero for been a sore election looser and accepting his loss. Will Mandela, Nkrumah or Even dictator Ghadafii sit and watch his people drink with goats?

GEJ IS A FAILURE AND HE IS NO WHERE AMONG AFRICAN GREATS sad
[/size]

I guess you should ask Google the roles of the different arms of government b4 bouncing on GEJ.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

If something like this is happening after 16years of PDP rule then I can say the north was right to vote out PDP. These people are so wicked that once they are in power they care less about those who voted them in. What is the joy in looting billions of dollars and people die of poverty and drinks same water with goats? How much will a community bore-hole cost this wicked outgoing PDP government? And some dumb Igbo guys will call GEJ their hero for been a sore election looser and accepting his loss. Will Mandela, Nkrumah or Even dictator Ghadafii sit and watch his people drink with goats?

[/size]

Most of you speak as if stupidity is a virtue.

GEJ will dig borehole in every local government in Northern Nigeria. If thunder fire you, it is not enough. No state governor, no local govy chairman, no oil block holder, no Africa's richest man.

This is something you cannot hear about in Igbo land. Rich men singlehandedly tar roads for up to 7 kilometers into their villages. Dig boreholes at the village squares, buy transformer for the village.

Hausa people wicked die..
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Bowaley17(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Smh... For this Naija abiii... PDP has failed... 16yrs no be beans naaa... To those calling GEJ their hero,he didn't just accept defeat,he did so because he knows he has failed Nigerians...
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by billyG(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
May allah judge yuguda without mercy!
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by genxris: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Don't they have a L.G.A chairman or a state governor incase they are not in a local government (which is not possible) . What about a state house or federal house speaker who should at least channel his constituency project to pelts idling at least a borehole for them ( incase they don't have that, which is impossible), what about the senator who represents them in Abuja , who also get constituency projects to do ? ( incase that is hard ) what about the rich, businessmen and politicians from that area..... The federal government should not be invited to this situation at all please
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by milky3(f): 12:09am On Apr 06, 2015
But what will it cost them to gather 5able guy to dig a well around that place, must they wait till govt respond?
If govt ain't doing anything they shd make things work for themselves. Haba! They shd @ least find a means to prevent goat frm gaining access... I pity their condition i pray this new govt favour them....

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by cococandy(f): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Seriously you're making super sense these days. kiss
Truckpusher:
Good question because some myopic Nigerians will blame the central Government.

The problem of Nigeria is the unitary system of Governance yet the same region is under a spell and their elites seems not to be concerned about their plight considering their military stranglehold which which helped them to tenaciously hold unto power for too long only enriching themselves ,making policies that would put a political bottleneck on other regions and anytime the political wind wants to change cause, they simply preach the message of ''we against them'' and the impoverished fellows that has been bamboozled with religion will shout Allahu ak bar.

Little wonder they were so pained by the Almajiri school system Jonathan gave to these poor oppressed people of the North.

Chai! Nigeria is a big fraud.

Somebody need to start the beginning of the end of this fraud.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by armyofone(m): 1:07am On Apr 06, 2015
When they drop dead tomorrow from diseases, they start pursuing some old woman as the imaginary village witch.

smh in disgust.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by PrinceJustice(m): 1:27am On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]

The earlier you close your Buccal Cavity the better...

Don't they have a Councillor, Local government chairman, member house of reps, senator and Governor? Will GEJ go to every hamlet in the country?

Sometimes the way some of you talk make me weep for this generation...

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by ALAYORMII: 1:42am On Apr 06, 2015
pendusky:

Hernandez Sucre the last time i follow u i discovered that u only follow back usernames with (f) so I gave up! grin how u doing?

Not like that

Maybe I didn't see ur name.

My guy, how service?
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Itulah(m): 6:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Bowaley17:
Smh... For this Naija abiii... PDP has failed... 16yrs no be beans naaa... To those calling GEJ their hero,he didn't just accept defeat,he did so because he knows he has failed Nigerians...

Quickly remove or modify this comment before we frustrate your life out. Can't you read the happenings on this particular thread? Or you are related to that fool by name irunoobo? No wonder you are as foolish and misguided as her. Mumu"!! if I have a gun I will shoot you both.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Bowaley17(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Itulah:

Quickly remove or modify this comment before we frustrate your life out. Can't you read the happenings on this particular thread? Or you are related to that fool by name irunoobo? No wonder you are as foolish and misguided as her. Mumu"!! if I have a gun I will shoot you both.
May ur days be miserable. You can as well go borrow one and come shoot me. In a country that has a President,why should his followers suffer. GEJ has failed and i wont modify that post. Let the frustration began...
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by mac04: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Hello guys,enough of name calling. For us to av a Nigeria of our dream,everyone of us must be ready to make sacrifice.We can actually bless this community with a borehole water.If anyone can come up on how to go about this.I will gladly donate my 2cent.To av a better Nigeria we all need to come together as one to help the down trodden irrespective of our political affiliations. All d best.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Itulah(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Bowaley17:

May ur days be miserable. You can as well go borrow one and come shoot me. In a country that has a President,why should his followers suffer. GEJ has failed and i wont modify that post. Let the frustration began...

May you never find peace in this life and life to come. May sudden madness envelope you and your miserable family. May you continue to wallow in lies and frustration all the days of your life. Now I command you to say Amen. Mumu tongue
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by SUNDAYSIO(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by SUNDAYSIO(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2015
[b][/b]OH MY GOD
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Jaynec(f): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]
.. Why do u always pew trash. Jonathan this , GEJ that! GEJ is human , he cant be everywhere. Who is the governor of that state? Most of the past leaders of this country were northerners , still they ravish in poverty. Get a life!
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Truckpusher(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
cococandy:
Seriously you're making super sense these days. kiss
Stay away from me, I don't do married women. grin tongue
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by raphy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
the president is now a northener the wind of change will soon blow that kind of poverty stricken life away....sai
buhari..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by cococandy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stay away from me, I don't do married women. grin tongue
lol. Monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
cococandy:
lol. Monkey
tongue
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Kennedykak(f): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Impostor so u got here? What's ur ish with GEJ or did u also shun his PM?
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2015
If dis z true then d people r to blame not government. Must government do everything for them?? Make them dig wells abeg.... at least that's what they do in Lagos apart from cobbler n mai-guard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eyo Festival Ends With A Serious Fight Between Eyo Masquerades In Lagos (Video) / The Mystery Of The Idemili Culture!!! / Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.