Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Is Www.nigersearch.net Real Or A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Www.nigersearch.net Real Or A Scam? (1401 Views)

Is Walcos Consulting Real Or Scam? / Lonte Nig-real Or Scam / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Www.nigersearch.net Real Or A Scam? by omofineboy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2006
Please can anyone tell about the originality of this site www.nigersearch.net some sent it to my box, they claim to be engaged in investment stuff, jobs and international job recruitment, also on registration the i read it on the site that if u introduce a good number of people to the site and they buy their products you will be paid a particular commission. They even posted Intercontinental bank as their partners as u have to buy their cards there, the cards will give u access to the site, I bought their cards in a branch of intercontinental bank and I have registered since June or thereabout, on d site it was said that you will be paid your commission via flash i.e flash me cash anyway up till now they have not flashed me any cash even though when i checked my account on their site there is an ammount of money to be paid to me there, But I feel its a scam, if some has simlar experience pls share so that we can help others not to fall into their trap and also report them to appropriate authorities.

steve

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Vacancy For Food Technologist/ Science/biochemi Stry / Shell Sitp 1. Any Info / Vaccancies In Jubaili Bros. Integrated Elec-mech Service Very Urgent B4 17/04/07

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.