Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) (42936 Views)

Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel / Buhari Oil In The North Will Buried The Dead Pdp! / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by haywire1: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
The former Governor of Taraba State and Director General of the Peoples’ Democratic Party campaign organization in the state, Sale Danboyi, is dead, reports say.

Danboyi, 62, died on Friday, April 3, at the Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo.

Taraba State Government reportedly confirmed Danboyi’s demise on Saturday, April 4, in a statement signed by the state’s Chief Press Secretary, Alhaji Hassan Mijinyawa.

The state Governor, Alhaji Sani Danladi, said Danboyi will be remembered for his consistency in promoting justice and fairness among people in the state.

http://pulse.ng/politics/in-taraba-pdp-campaign-dg-dies-id3630595.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by stepo707: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Collynzo9: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
He did his job and delivered his state.
Sad

5 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by morbeta(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rip.
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by egift(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
RIP to the departed.

Maybe HBP. Jonathan's supporters were over confident of victory. Their Rigging Structure was defeated this time around.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Chukwu94: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
When he meet God, he would explain how he used his life both politically and in every area.
Then why do we kill ourselves for what we would still leave. Remember, life is a vapour.

22 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by amosamali(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
RIP.

May God grant You eternal Rest.
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Apart from being in his government, you have also, over the time, being his close friend; who is the Buhari that Ni­gerians do not know?

Buhari is more detribalised, more religious tolerant than anyone I have met. In 1984, I stopped OPEC meeting from taking place. We met in Geneva on December 22, 1984 for a tow-day meeting. We thought the meeting would finish latest December 24. But the leaders said the matter for discussion would not allow the meeting to end on December 24.

So, they said we should continue on Decem­ber 25, which was Christmas Day. I told them: I am sorry, I cannot stay here as Christian to have OPEC meeting on Christmas Day. I have to go. Over 80 per cent members of OPEC are Muslims. We argued. My friend, Saudi Arabia Oil Minister, Zaki Yamani, had been minister for 24 years. We talked. He said the OPEC has changed. He still insisted that we should have the meeting on December 25.

Yamani said sometime in the 70s, the OPEC meeting in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) went up to December 25, and King Faisal had dinner for both Christian and Muslim ministers. I said that’s very good. If a Christian leaves his home to go to Saudi Arabia for Christian dinner, then something is wrong with him. I said: Gentle­men, I am the leader of the Nigerian delegation, I am pulling out my delegation back to Nigeria tomorrow, December 23 and I pulled out Ni­gerian delegation, there was crisis in OPEC. I told them: Gentlemen, can you people have OPEC meeting on Eid-el-Maulud, date of birth of Prophet Mohammed? I object to it, you can go on.

Do you know some Christians had told Bu­hari to sack me for causing international crisis? I have written a book on this, nobody can chal­lenge me. I don’t say anything without record. When I arrived, I went to Dodan Barracks to re­port to Buhari, he said he saw everything on tele­vision and heard it on radio. Do you know what he did? He never sacked me. He congratulated me on what I did. He said we must respect each other’s religion. That s

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Elslim: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
RIP
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
BiHung:
Apart from being in his government, you have also, over the time, being his close friend; who is the Buhari that Ni­gerians do not know?

Buhari is more detribalised, more religious tolerant than anyone I have met. In 1984, I stopped OPEC meeting from taking place. We met in Geneva on December 22, 1984 for a tow-day meeting. We thought the meeting would finish latest December 24. But the leaders said the matter for discussion would not allow the meeting to end on December 24.

So, they said we should continue on Decem­ber 25, which was Christmas Day. I told them: I am sorry, I cannot stay here as Christian to have OPEC meeting on Christmas Day. I have to go. Over 80 per cent members of OPEC are Muslims. We argued. My friend, Saudi Arabia Oil Minister, Zaki Yamani, had been minister for 24 years. We talked. He said the OPEC has changed. He still insisted that we should have the meeting on December 25.

Yamani said sometime in the 70s, the OPEC meeting in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) went up to December 25, and King Faisal had dinner for both Christian and Muslim ministers. I said that’s very good. If a Christian leaves his home to go to Saudi Arabia for Christian dinner, then something is wrong with him. I said: Gentle­men, I am the leader of the Nigerian delegation, I am pulling out my delegation back to Nigeria tomorrow, December 23 and I pulled out Ni­gerian delegation, there was crisis in OPEC. I told them: Gentlemen, can you people have OPEC meeting on Eid-el-Maulud, date of birth of Prophet Mohammed? I object to it, you can go on.

Do you know some Christians had told Bu­hari to sack me for causing international crisis? I have written a book on this, nobody can chal­lenge me. I don’t say anything without record. When I arrived, I went to Dodan Barracks to re­port to Buhari, he said he saw everything on tele­vision and heard it on radio. Do you know what he did? He never sacked me. He congratulated me on what I did. He said we must respect each other’s religion. That s
Well said

9 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by wisolf(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by san316(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
egift:
RIP to the departed.

Maybe HBP. Jonathan's supporters were over confident of victory. Their Rigging Structure was defeated this time around.

This guy you badt gan. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by haywire1: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
san316:

This guy you badt gan. Hahahaha

Lol

1 Like

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by zicoy6k: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
na wa ooo. Ppl jst dey die. Ok ooo.
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by themilanway(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
He died at 62 and 73yr old Buhari is still alive?

RIP to the dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by sinkhole: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Where s Danbaba Suntai?
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
themilanway:
He died at 62 and 73yr old Buhari is still alive?

RIP to the dead
Your point?

2 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by haywire1: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
BiHung:

4 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Lawalemi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Check, na hypertension kill him sad
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by cyril83(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
You know say you no well and you go collect assignment wey strong pass your health, you don die leave all those beautiful mansion, exotic cars, beautiful wives and billions of naira choi, this world na vanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by themilanway(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
phantonce:

Your point?

You didnt get the memo?

1 Like

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by absoluteSuccess: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by franchizy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hearing Director general, i thought is FFK.
RIP to the dead. May God grant your family the fortitude to bear the lose

4 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by haywire1: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
franchizy:

If dead, that means God saves him frm prison lol

7 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Janet101(f): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rest well
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by franchizy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
haywire1:

If dead, that means God saves him frm prison lol

Chia you are wicked ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by CR77(f): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
RIP 2 d dead

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the lose.

1 Like

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Mamaflex(f): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
...and prophet T B Joshua said it not quite long. Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by ShakurM(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
You will rest...in...peace! If u contribute 2 the growth of this nation!
If not lipsrsealed
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by epini(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin frot page
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by CR77(f): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wicked person
franchizy:

2 Likes

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sorry o. RIP. ....Hope it's not heart attack?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.