Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,098 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan (72192 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
But why did he campaign (as the sole candidate of his party), in the first place? Now, what would have happened if he had won? Resigned...?
Anyway, as human beings, we always celebrate departures as well arrivals. So, we celebrate his departure for various reasons.
Adieu Presido! Jah bless you.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by donttouch: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sandydayz:
Nice.... I hope it comes from his heart cry

Whether it comes from his heart or from his lungs
He has said it
And we believe him
And we respect him
And we love him.

#GEJMYHERO#

As for you and ur kind, if transformer no dey ur street, go to the next street and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
cocokiller1:
sorry,bin busy....stressed out olready
send to mine na

thanks
Done already....
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by leofab(f): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotolu:
Just leave us alone. We have had enough of your wicked policies. God will bless Nigeria again.
ewu goat....ingrate and a failure!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Vitalis13(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
My President is a man of honour.
I wish I have half of his qualities.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
There is nothing people wont say; Goodluck has done well, excellently well.
emmysoftyou:
Chai 16years...that s much...

One of the reasons why nigerians don't want you to return..

Cos yu will make it 20years....

Anyway your name worked for you but not for nigerians cheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by wwwbabe(f): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
I love ur humility,
Decency,
You are a rare breed.
will miss you. embarassed
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by closearms(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=uniwise post=32379879][/quote]

hero my foot
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
leofab:
ewu goat....ingrate and a failure!!!
...you are the goat,GEJ is the ingrate;you're the failure.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by bigfrancis21: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Naa bee yi nke oma, odogwu! I kpalu ike! Ayi ga na-elota yi oge niine!
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
cocokiller1:
follow bck on ere too
I've done that dear
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by thaira(f): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Imagine all my needs taken care of for 16 years. I would be grateful too. Chauffeurs, cooks, constant electricity, WiFi on demand, my kids school fees, designer wears, designer accessories, the best cars and private jets. 27 Million naira pension... Yes, I will be very satisfied.
Go home and enjoy yourself. Write a book and we will give you more money to read it. You are set for life, no shaking.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wow. How did you put these into words?
Everything I've ever wanted to say about GEJ you just summarized.

Thank you. Thank you.
Flets:
[b]Posterity will judge GEJ fairly.

Providence brought you this far sir, Congrats for writing your name in gold.

Your best wishes for this country was never hidden as we saw in your achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector.....etc

Even until late, you kept Nigeria first and saved Nigeria from impending anarchy that could have trailed a tribunal or election rejection even when you could.

You were not as forceful as Nigerians wished because of our years of military rule. We lacked patience to see your policies come into tangible fruition. You were grossly misunderstood and propaganda from the opposition camp fuelled the government apathy of the impatient populace.

I will always maintain that you are Nigeria's best president. We were few months away from implementing the confab report that would have enthroned true federalism which would have set us on the path of recovery and greatness.

I am certain posterity will judge you fairly. Through all the insults, you never reacted. You gave all freedom like we've never seen before.

IF WE MUST PRACTICE DEMOCRACY, YOU ARE THE TEMPLATE.

I don't think you lost this election, you are just a victim of a sectional majority and Nigeria actually lost you instead.

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months time, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

Whenever the history of this country will be written, your section will be in gold.

Go with your head up high, even you opponents would not have taken the step you took on this journey.

You remain my HERO[/b].
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by martinoonline(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:
Posterity will judge GEJ fairly.

Your best wishes for this country was never hidden as we saw in your achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector.....etc

Even until late, you kept Nigeria first and saved Nigeria from impending anarchy that could have trailed a tribunal or election rejection even when you could.

You were not as forceful as Nigerians wished because of our years of military rule. We lacked patience to see your policies come into tangible fruition. You were grossly misunderstood and propaganda from the opposition camp fuelled the government apathy of the impatient populace.

I will always maintain that you are Nigeria's best president. We were few months away from implementing the confab report that would have enthroned true federalism which would have set us on the path of recovery and greatness.

I am certain posterity will judge you fairly. Through all the insults, you never reacted. You gave all freedom like we've never seen before.

I don't think you lost this election, you are just a victim of a sectional majority and Nigeria actually lost you instead.

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months time, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

Whenever the history of this country will be written, your section will be in gold.

Go with your head up high, even you opponents would not have taken the step you took on this journey.

You remain my HERO.

This is truly a masterpiece bro...GEJ has positively changed the course of Nigeria's democracy from what it used to be. Good bless him! Indeed, he is a hero!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by cococandy(f): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
londongal03:
God bless ma president! YORUBAS ARE VERY WICKED... Who is fooling who!
''Obasanjo a (YORUBA MAN) and Atiku in 8yrs built one
UNIVERSITY each for themselves. - Bells and
ABTI.... Jonathan and Sambo in 4yrs built 14
universities for all Nigerians.''Yet he was voted out.
PLEASE NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now
consultants/members for/of APC.... Seeking
CHANGE!!!
lmao. They want change back to enriching themselves. Evil humans.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by datribune: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'm happy dat d masses of our nation hav rejected PDP's trickle-down economics which continues to enrich a privileged few to d detriment of d masses.
They unequivocally rejected GEJ, Okonjo-Iweala, d PDP & their cabal of govt sponsors who continue to strip our nation of its assets & share our national patrimony among themselves in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy.
Kudos to all nigerians & good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leader in nigerian history.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by MrEverest(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months ti cryme, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

You remain my HERO.
You took it from my mouth. Indeed GEJ is the best president Nigeria has ever had since independence. I felt like crying when he lost the elections, not because I have anybody in government nor have I gotten anything personally from him or his cabinet members but simply because I sincerely believe that he has good intentions for Nigeria and was doing his best to take us to the promised land. Such type of man is rare to find in Africa. Though like every mortal, he made some mistakes but posterity will portray him in good light. God will continue to bless him and his family, we will surely miss him cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by ArodeTsolaye: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
londongal03:
CHANGE!!!

Na God go judge yoruba people. Just wait and see
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Wow!! So he's been in power all through PDP rule??
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 12:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Flets:

He works at the APC control abi situation room. You should not be surprised.

Ohhhoo. .so him follow for the people wey been dey share lies and propaganda plus fake certificate. .chai!! NO WONDER!!
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2015
ruggedboy01:
My hero and mentor am gonna miss u angry sad
As u retire to otueke may God bless u. I remembered vividly what happened 2011 when u defeated gmb cry of which I lost my sweet brother cry

Am happy no soul was lost in this last election!!!!!!

Who said?? Those namas up north still killed in some communities that voted GEJ
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by sleekp1: 2:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Flets:

You remain my HERO.

You spoke our collective minds, wow I can't thank you enough for this post, almost a work of art.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Reptyle(m): 2:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Who said?? Those namas up north still killed in some communities that voted GEJ

....as were some killed in Rivers State for voting Buhari.

Stop talking kak joor!!!

Nobody holy pass.

Stop the hate and bigotry.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Billygee2u: 4:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Sandydayz:
Nice.... I hope it comes from his heart cry
In case this gets to front page
Happy Easter kiss kiss kiss
you are an ungrateful being
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Seun360(m): 5:05am On Apr 06, 2015
londongal03:
CHANGE!!!

And na person born this one?
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Billygee2u: 5:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Flets:

You remain my HERO.
you deserve more than a trillion thanks and likes,but they will not be enough to reward you for this wonderful heart touching message you just dropped here.
May the Almighty God that raised Jesus Christ up on Easter Sunday,raise everything that can get you to the peak of your destiny in Jesus Christ mighty name.AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by jenny53(f): 5:51am On Apr 06, 2015
MillionDollars:
Yeah., fake hero.. I still don't know why some stewpid mofos are hailing him for accepting defeat. Is it his father's house. SHIIIIITTTTT
u must be a dumb illetrate dat y u find it difficult to comprehend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by DeRay98(m): 6:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Eggcelent:
President GEJ gives the impression of a good man at heart but a bad judge of character & someone too laid back to confront his erring subordinates. I wouldn't know the inner workings at Aso Villa, but judging from the outside, it seems the man never fully understood what it meant to be the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. He might have done much better as governor of one of the smaller states.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR VIEW, in addition, his name worked him ie, providence, favour brought him this far but poor sense judgement and leadership strenght were lacking his person. POOR SPECIMEN FOR LEADERSHIP
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by HzRF(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2015
halix239:

go give ur silly mandate to ur weakling of a president in otuoke, nw we ve seen ur true colours, u ll never smell the presidency even jona dumb was a mistake
Grow a brain

Full blooded Yoruba

I findd quite amazing Hw many of u DAT can't match 0.5% of his achievement
He stole right?
Why don't u contest for ur lg councilor post
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Uncletony(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

shey you dey craze? from were do you have all this achievements from...?

the only thing jonathan did,well is to make foreighners richer...thats why an indian ass`hole was in this forum,talking about,we should vote gej,so that he can get richer and hire more nigerians...dont you see the smelling game?...am sure this indian dont even pay his nigerian employers well...this is what indians do,,,they come in your land,take your money,and bring it back to india...they never invest in the land they exploit...

then he go hire mercenerys from south-africa(do you know how expensive that is?),as if our army can not do the job....

boko haram was only a militia,,,he was behaving as if,we are against a whole army...imaging ghana,cameroun,senegal or chad would have attack us,he would have piss in his pentis,maybe he is even wearing tanga,who knows..... angry angry angry

Learn to make ur point without insult, unless u are alergic to good manners!. Boko haram is a militia, thank heavens u knw dat!. They attack & hide, they are within our country with our citizens. So it is difficult to wipe them without killing innocent women & children. If it is all out war, then u knw where ur enemy is, where dey are coming from. As for nig. Army, they are the best ground troops in d world.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Uncletony(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2015
eliment:
You have just wasted your time saying nonsense

Seeing that u read my nonsense; made u senseless!!
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2015
barcanista:
Get use to the fact that he lost the Presidency but gained Global prominence. He is a Global Icon of Democracy, a World Statesman in the Calibre of Tony Blair, a candidate for Mo Ibrahim Award and Nobel Peace prize. These are worth more than the Presidency.
those who insult and cause the man are mostly yorubas on this platform so just ignore

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.