Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan (72276 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Acidosis(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
halix239:

point of correction, nigeria's weakest president
Your opinion, ma'am.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by sweatlana: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Absolutely without question the best president Nigeria has ever had. You didn't lose this election but Nigeria lost you. God bless you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

u are almost winning grin grin grin

search ur Google if u can find the real me on there. useless fool undecided
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by M4gunners: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
You are leaving as the most democratic president Nigeria has ever had.
You gave Nigerians the ultimate freedom they wished for, the freedom of expression through the ballot and through their voices. They have seen what it finally feels like and they will demand for nothing less from future presidents.
Adios Mr Goodluck Jonathan.
I was late but this comment here make sense. We will not settle for less in the Future.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

search ur Google if u can find the real me on there. useless fool undecided

hmmmm, u mean u are still making noise.... is Okay.... grin
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Mcowubaba: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
halix239:

no b only nobel price na nobel take away, dem never finish give better pple na dis yeye wey hin administration na only corruption fullam, even jega is more recognised by the foreigners than ur slowpoke SON as u call him
have respect ;( GEJ is an Elder...
We r anxiously 'WETTING' for GMB...
M ready 4 signs nd wonders!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lamentation of jonathan, if a man cud spend so much time in govt yet he cudnt stand fashola that has spent only 8 yrs, then he must have a phD in comparative cluelessness. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by anssy(f): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

My dear don't b deceived.. accepting defeat easily is d only thing he can do to save face and b recognized as a national hero.

the president elect did not accept defeat in 2011, as a result a lot of Nigerians died, jonathan acceptef defeat so that there will be no post election violence, he deserves recognition and he is getting it.
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by JoBabs(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Djicemob:
You always make silly points. I shock!

Its so pathetic †hat u r †oo dull †o unders†and how government is being run, gej's loss didn'† come as a resul of †he backstabbing he suffered in †he hands of †he northerners, but his marginalisation of †he Yorubas and revenge on Wђã† Obj did †o his people (so I would say). Judgin by ur nickname/username I can say †hat u are an easterner, under gej's administration urr region enjoyed immensely from †he national cake..... Back †o †he subject of †he matter, do u think if jonathan had won, he would be giving these useless emotional speeches? Do u think if he had heeded †o †he advice of his stalwarts he wouldn'† have tried †o rigg †hat elestion? And Wђã† would have been †he end of his era? Wђã† dat guy said is ryt now, have u also forgotten how he sacked SLS?

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by fullblast(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
He was put in a cage as if he was forced to embezzle Nigeria's funds. Mtcheeeew!
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by holusormi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omotolu:
Just leave us alone. We have had enough of your wicked policies. God will bless Nigeria again.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by ngachi: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
MillionDollars:
Yeah., fake hero.. I still don't know why some stewpid mofos are hailing him for accepting defeat. Is it his father's house. SHIIIIITTTTT
You will live to regret it cool cool
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by refreshrate: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Wow!!! The pictures are back!! Hurrah!! What happened bro? You really starved us oo. Was your phone faulty or what??

More pics pleeeeaaase.... More... cheesycheesy

Make sure you colour your fonts too. grin

kwarupsion you mean?
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Bowaley17(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
CR77:

GEJ TILL MAY 29th
No more GEJ till 2019...
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=holusormi post=32387176][/quote]...too bad,that's what you have turned to.I hope GEJ can help you...
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Jman06(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
That's the true face of Nigerian democracy talking!

Sir, If there's truly a thing like reincarnation, I pray you will be my President in my next life!

You are indeed a rare gem!

GEJ Is My Hero!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Mexyz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thank you Gej for giving Nigerians the opportunity to elect who they want without interfering. God bless and keep you safe for the rest of your life. #respect#

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by dubemivan(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
eliment:
If after 16yrs in government there are no TANGIBLE projects I repeat TANGIBLE projects that can be traced directly to you am afraid you are a failure. By now you should have completed second niger bridge, a sea port in any part of the country, a standard refinery and or stable electricity supply.
I believe you are above 16years... Without offence, What impact and lasting impression have you made with your Life in your family and society at large these years? Please be frank!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by dubemivan(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
eliment:
If after 16yrs in government there are no TANGIBLE projects I repeat TANGIBLE projects that can be traced directly to you am afraid you are a failure. By now you should have completed second niger bridge, a sea port in any part of the country, a standard refinery and or stable electricity supply.
I believe you are above 16years... Without offence, What impact and lasting impression have you made with your Life in your family and society at large these years? I mean TANGIBLE achievements,Please be frank!
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by subzero2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
The voting pattern of the presidential election clearly shows that Nigeria is not one. We're living in pretence in this country, professing a hypocritical "One Nigeria".

90percent of the populace voted along ethnic and tribal line.

But one thing am VERY much convinced in my innermost mind, whether am alive to witness it or not, is that Nigeria will split one day.

To me, you remain the best president ever in Nigeria. Your gentility, humility and kind heartedness knows no bound.
You're an epitome if a true/real Democrat.

You shall live to see your children children children.

Long live GEJ
Long live those that stood beside GEJ during the election
Long live Niger Delta.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
richidinho:

One day in this country u will tell the incoming generation about GEJ achievements

And they will say he is the best Nigeria President ever

No mister, u don't tell d incoming generation anything u show them what is there to be seen. What nobody can take away from Jonathan is that he humbly accepted defeat & this act saved lives & further deterioration of our frail economy - that we 'll tell the incoming generation
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by toprealman: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sandydayz:
Nice.... I hope it comes from his heart cry
NO IT IS FROM HIS DICK. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by cocokiller1(f): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
50calibre:

Here comes the blonde-weave wearing hood rat who thinks her opinions matter.

abeg swerve
I've noticed you
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by cocokiller1(f): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind them. Meanwhile, I am still waiting for you
sorry,bin busy....stressed out olready
send to mine na
Dorcaspeters94@gmail.com
thanks
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Decryptor(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
ruggedboy01:
My hero and mentor am gonna miss u angry sad
As u retire to otueke may God bless u. I remembered vividly what happened 2011 when u defeated gmb cry of which I lost my sweet brother cry

Am happy no soul was lost in this last election!!!!!!

May the soul of your dear brother continue to rest in peace and may the perpetrators of his demise including the old sick senile scare-crow (I no call anybody name o) suffer the same fate. Amen!
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by juliebest(f): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thank you Flets, may God Bless you.
May God bless GEJ and Nigerians.
Flets:
Posterity will judge GEJ fairly.

Providence brought you this far sir, Congrats for writing your name in gold.

Your best wishes for this country was never hidden as we saw in your achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector.....etc

Even until late, you kept Nigeria first and saved Nigeria from impending anarchy that could have trailed a tribunal or election rejection even when you could.

You were not as forceful as Nigerians wished because of our years of military rule. We lacked patience to see your policies come into tangible fruition. You were grossly misunderstood and propaganda from the opposition camp fuelled the government apathy of the impatient populace.

I will always maintain that you are Nigeria's best president. We were few months away from implementing the confab report that would have enthroned true federalism which would have set us on the path of recovery and greatness.

I am certain posterity will judge you fairly. Through all the insults, you never reacted. You gave all freedom like we've never seen before.

IF WE MUST PRACTICE DEMOCRACY, YOU ARE THE TEMPLATE.

I don't think you lost this election, you are just a victim of a sectional majority and Nigeria actually lost you instead.

I know we Nigerians are an impatient lot with unachievable high hopes for the incoming government. In few months time, after our hopes have been met with reality. ... then we shall sing your praises.

Whenever the history of this country will be written, your section will be in gold.

Go with your head up high, even you opponents would not have taken the step you took on this journey.

You remain my HERO.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by cocokiller1(f): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind them. Meanwhile, I am still waiting for you
follow bck on ere too
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Zellie: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
The best president Nigeria ever had. A true democrat.

I love you GEJ!
Long live GEJ!
#GEJMyHero

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by ruggedboy01: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Decryptor:

May the soul of your dear brother continue to rest in peace and may the perpetrators of his demise including the old sick senile scare-crow (I no call anybody name o) suffer the same fate. Amen!
Amen
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by bobo9ice: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
londongal03:
God bless ma president! YORUBAS ARE VERY WICKED... Who is fooling who!
''Obasanjo a (YORUBA MAN) and Atiku in 8yrs built one
UNIVERSITY each for themselves. - Bells and
ABTI.... Jonathan and Sambo in 4yrs built 14
universities for all Nigerians.''Yet he was voted out.
PLEASE NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now
consultants/members for/of APC.... Seeking
CHANGE!!!
Ok... He hasn't built a Uni. For himself yet. Is dat Y $40B is missing in just 4years?
Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Jimohsunday: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
unforgettable president

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
londongal03:
God bless ma president! YORUBAS ARE VERY WICKED... Who is fooling who!
''Obasanjo a (YORUBA MAN) and Atiku in 8yrs built one
UNIVERSITY each for themselves. - Bells and
ABTI.... Jonathan and Sambo in 4yrs built 14
universities for all Nigerians.''Yet he was voted out.
PLEASE NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now
consultants/members for/of APC.... Seeking
CHANGE!!!

Building 14 universities when the ones on ground are in a state of bismal dismal. Such a wasteful government with misplaced priorities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.