Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Prophecy Concerning Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy Concerning Buhari (1170 Views)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Concerning Buhari by ebenice(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
where there is no vision, the people perish

during a powerful prayer and worship service today @ my church....which started since 9 am not untill 5 pm did the Holy Spirit spoke thru her daughter( one of the brethen) ...... saying....thus saith the LORD OF HOST.......the new gov't is going to favour nigerians, as I the Lord has given him the heart and will, for he will serve nigeria well and good things will happen to nigeria under him and nigeria will prosper.....

but.....one ill fate..is that....he has but short time...as he wouldnt live long......only pray that you get lucky before his demise......

peace
Re: Prophecy Concerning Buhari by busterr(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Prophecy Concerning Buhari by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
what is the name of your church?
Re: Prophecy Concerning Buhari by psucc(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Foul spirit.

The essence of prophecy was to admonish, exhort, edify and warned. The Spirit of my God is to guide the Church in her march to Heaven.
Re: Prophecy Concerning Buhari by ebenice(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
psucc:
Foul spirit.

The essence of prophecy was to admonish, exhort, edify and warned. The Spirit of my God is to guide the Church in her march to Heaven.

pls what is foul about the spirit o??

just because you are'n there doesnt mean u'll conclude with that kind of remark

anyway may God forgive you

you'll live to witness it sha..
Re: Prophecy Concerning Buhari by ebenice(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
ok
Re: Prophecy Concerning Buhari by ebenice(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
oladele97:
Before election bigger churches predicted Jonathan will win, which eventually loose. Not to even talk about ur own church that has no name. Is God that owns his life and he take it when his pleased, don't deceive ur self with false revelation and guesses. Among those that wish him death is a PDP member in Benue state who is dead now. So I guess u caution ur self
......oga. i quite understand you...but u see its not an hear say, i was there life, when the Lord spoke via the Holy Spirit thru a sister during our revival service...its not her own words its the LORD'S just that He used her as a vessel...i hope u understand . its not what i and u shud be debating about ... i only want to share it here cos i'm a nairalander.....so many other prophecies arise but this is just for the general ...plus i know i'm opportuned to attend a living bible based church with prophetic backing and not everyone has that luck hence i did so.....plus i intentionaly witheld the name of my church...as i didnt come here to preach church....God helps us all and God help the new govt too
Re: Prophecy Concerning Buhari by Gggg102(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
how far prophecy?

(1) (Reply)

Has Rapture Taken Place Or This Prophecy Of Jesus Was never Fulfilled ? / Seducing Spirit In The Church!!!!! / Topic Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.