Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences (9931 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
@ pyrokardia.....Nice observation.
Its like u r a pro in this dating thing cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Abi ooooo
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol, just observations though and thoughts
Most of my meet ups are at my place cool

But when its serious though, its hard to be objective...u dig?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
@ mrkay101.....
True talk jare
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
pyrokardia:

@ ur place Uhummmmm personally, I dont lyk meeting a guy for d first time at his place...
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

@ ur place Uhummmmm personality, I dont lyk meeting a guy for d first time at his place...

Ikr... Its a power play... I'm shy and introvertic... So I'm more comfortable and relaxed there... So I'm automatically more fun there
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
pyrokardia:

Ikr... Its a power play... I'm shy and introvertic... So I'm more comfortable and relaxed there... So I'm automatic more fun there
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Hmmmmmmm

Yup... Its best not to go where I won't be comfortable... Or u want me to be all jittery and nervous?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by lepasharon(f): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
pyrokardia:

And what do you do in ur place? Aren't the women uncomfortable going to ur house undecided. I can only do it for a guy I know first hand
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
pyrokardia:

Lol @ 'most of my meet ups are at my place' your game go dey really tight ooo. Or your place na Koko Mansion. *winks*
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2015
pyrokardia:

Yup... Its best not to go where I won't be comfortable... Or u want me to be all jittery and nervous?
Not at all wink
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2015
whatsup @[color=#990000][/color]mizkelekele hw u doing
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
whatsup @[color=#990000][/color]mizkelekele hw u doing
Am fyn n u
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 08, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i had a date with this girl who wouldnt talk.
i talked, talked and talked. she didnt respond.
it got to a point where i started singing, with my cracked voice. still the girl kept mute.
i got up and said 'nne, you know what, Byee bye. a naba go m be anyi'. and left.
lol,so funny
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by SkinnyDude(m): 3:11am On Apr 08, 2015
MojAyo:
lol,so funny
hope your own case wil be different. you are good conversationist
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 08, 2015
SkinnyDude:

hope your own case wil be different. you are good conversationist
yeah,I'm nt a boring person at all,and my man no dey boring at all
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Minemrys: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
mizkeleke:
First Dates they say determine whether there would be a second one or even a relationship following. When it goes awkward, you can barely endure to the end of it..

Let's get to business....
I met this guy on Facebook and we got chatting. one thing led to another and we exchanged numbers. We talked for a while and he requested we meet up so I fixed the time. The day came and I looked good to meet him.
On getting there we exchanged pleasantries and ordered something to eat. Mehn the eating period was boring, he didn't utter a single word. I tried making it fun by asking some questions but the dude was so monosyllabic. Oboi na so I rush my food sharpaly and told him I had something to catch up. Since then I never picked his calls.

Let's hear yours.......
cos u guys aren't really attractd to each other. If u were, he'll be c0mfortable with u. And it could be the setting of the date. Never had so d0n't have a tale to share...would be fun if i went one with you though. So what have u got to say about that?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 1:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Minemrys:

cos u guys aren't really attractd to each other. If u were, he'll be c0mfortable with u. And it could be the setting of the date. Never had so d0n't have a tale to share...would be fun if i went one with you though. So what have u got to say about that?
Ehmmmmm any date requested on social media is not valid to me
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 1:35am On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

Yes, true to that. Except if it's from Alberto, right? wink
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 1:39am On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, true to that. Except if it's from Alberto, right? wink
Lol......Even if its him
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 1:45am On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol......Even if its him

Now that's her joking. You too like joke. cheesy

But on a serious note, there's no specific place to meeting that special one. It can happen anywhere, and Internet has proven to be a very viable way to meet him/her. The only concern should be meeting the person and getting to know them outside their offline personality and if there's a strong spark physically. Though this should be done with extreme care.

Giving the preceding paragraph, I make bold to say Alberto is that special one for you. Again, happy days. tongue
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Minemrys: 4:28am On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

lols wat makes it invalid?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Minemrys: 4:30am On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

But on a serious note, there's no specific place to meeting that special one. It can happen anywhere, and Internet has proven to be a very viable way to meet him/her. The only concern should be meeting the person and getting to know them outside their offline personality and if there's a strong spark physically. Though this should be done with extreme care.

Giving the preceding paragraph, I make bold to say Alberto is that special one for you. Again, happy days. tongue
now who is Alberto?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Royaltriplee: 5:30am On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:
@ IAmBhijay......What's ya magic mbok
i tot as much,ur from either Crs or Aks
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by deri4luv1(m): 6:48am On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:
@ mrkay101.....
True talk jare
Let's try a date! Lemme confirm if u r truly not boring! Lol! I'm also in Ph
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by khalebzy(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

Gbam!!! grin
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Sanguine(f): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Never had a boring date. There's always something to talk about to make things lively... If you you begin form Mr shy, na yab I go yab you till your shyness go run go where e come from...wetin consign me.
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
deri4luv1:
Let's try a date! Lemme confirm if u r truly not boring! Lol! I'm also in Ph
Lolz..

Lyk I said, any date requested on social media is invalid
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Royaltriplee:
i tot as much,ur from either Crs or Aks
Lolz.....
Am not from there....
Jez like d 'mbok' word....
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Minemrys:

lols wat makes it invalid?
My principle
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha c match maker ooh.
alberto2k cum and hear dis one oh
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by FAJFARM(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
He kept on licking his lips.....
That signified that u are absolutely swt to handle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.