Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences (9921 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Enegod:
I had one from here that I picked up at a agreed location. She got in my vehicle,and sniffed the air, and said my vehicle smelled like weed angry And then went on a crazy tirade on how she hates weed smokers, and that they are the scum of the earth. angry
I told her I do not smoke weed, and that no one has ever smoked weed in my vehicle. She started screaming that I was a liar, and making this huge scene, and ranting on, and on about her hatred for weed smokers. I shoved her out of my car, and raced away. F**king lunatic. angry
mad man
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Minemrys: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

My principle
Hell...mine says its valid. So what have u 2 say abt dat? Our principles clashing or urs a little bit harsh? Which way?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by deri4luv1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lolz..

Lyk I said, any date requested on social media is invalid
. Lol, Nairaland shud av had Personal Message option!!
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

Hahaha c match maker ooh.
alberto2k cum and hear dis one oh

Baby am here!

Ronald is the king solomon of our time, he knows what's he's saying please listen to him wink

Just got out of NL e-jail grin
Ah! Oboi see fresh air for here grin grin

Baby you've not seen me for like 48hrs
no kisses and hugs for me? embarassed
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
alberto2k:

Baby am here!

Ronald is the king solomon of our time, he knows what's he's saying please listen to him wink

Just got out of NL e-jail grin
Ah! Oboi see fresh air for here grin grin

Baby you've not seen me for like 48hrs
no kisses and hugs for me? embarassed
Oya come n take some sugar...
*spreads my arms wide for a hug*
* plants a kiss on his forehead *
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
deri4luv1:
. Lol, Nairaland shud av had Personal Message option!!
Yea it does
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Minemrys:

Hell...mine says its valid. So what have u 2 say abt dat? Our principles clashing or urs a little bit harsh? Which way?
Mine isn't harsh dearie
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by aniagoluaustin(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

hmmm
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

hiohohohohiohio grin
Thanks baby

May God water this kiss planted on my forehead and let it grow into something lipsrsealed

Amen grin
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Minemrys: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

Mine isn't harsh dearie
Really? Becos i think it is.
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Minemrys: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
mizkeleke:

%-) That face wen s0me0ne is jealous...
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Minemrys:

%-) That face wen s0me0ne is jealous...
Lol
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

hiohohohohiohio grin
Thanks baby

May God water this kiss planted on my forehead and let it grow into something lipsrsealed

Amen grin
Hmmmmmm......I comment my reserve
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by idu1(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2015
mizkeleke:

Hehehehe......
so, you are not picking his calls again because he was talking with you?

He's obviously shy.....
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
idu1:
so, you are not picking his calls again because he was talking with you?

He's obviously shy.....
Gbam.....
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yeah sure!

We went out on a date but she was too distracted by her phone to focus on the date so i just excused myself, left her there & drove home. when she called to find out what was taking so long, i asked "who i was speaking with" in my nicest voice.

Suffice to say she got the message loud & clear!

PS: Here's a free advice to anyone who cares to listen. Its simply good manners to put away your electronic gadgets when you have company!
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by activelyA(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bolded:
Yeah sure!

We went out on a date but she was too distracted by her phone to focus on the date so i just excused myself, left her there & drove home. when she called to find out what was taking so long, i asked "who i was speaking with" in my nicest voice.

Suffice to say she got the message loud & clear!

PS: Here's a free advice to anyone who cares to listen. Its simply good manners to put away your electronic gadgets when you have company!
people see their electronic devices as an escape route when they are so shy...it doesn't necessarily mean they are distracted. They could be just introverts who find the act of looking into someone else eyes uncomfortable...u could have missed an introverted sweet girl at that wink

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
activelyA:
people see their electronic devices as an escape route when they are so shy...it doesn't necessarily mean they are distracted. They could be just introverts who find the act of looking into someone else eyes uncomfortable...u could have missed an introverted sweet girl at that wink

Nope that's just being rude! There's no way to sugar coat it & i don't have patience for those

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.