Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (241816 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by whizqueen(f): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ehen continue grin
lol... Help me complete amwink
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Keep studying us, you'll never graduate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by chibwike(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lmao @ orijin101
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:
Keep studying us, you'll never graduate.
Sorry you are not experienced in this aspect. grin

No virgins allowed tongue

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sharmeenator:

Bro that is what the economists call opportunity cost. These days wey men dey bleep gals when carry bible tie gele cover ear, na him no fit mamah d one wey dey lecture u abt kitten Hian u fuccked up so much o!
Trust me I don fvck up many times. grin

Experience they say is the best teacher. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]

Lmao
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry you are not experienced in this aspect. grin

No virgins allowed tongue
undecided

It doesn't mean anything.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by martineverest(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
U fear pepo wey get xperience na......carry go jor
ronald4lif:
Lol! Permit me to elaborate more on some of your highlighted points. And let me know if I should remove them so I modify.

6 - You're not romantic - that's an indirect challenge for you to prove her wrong. Remember is just the two of you in the closet. If you no smart na for your pocket. cheesy

7 - Please lock the door - that's a reminder to let you know she doesn't want any one, be it friends, neighbours or family to interrupt the show when it starts. And it's up to you to kick it off. Here is me and you only, do the needful boyfriend. You be jjc?

8 - She checks her watch regularly - Hey boyfriend I'm not here for tales by moonlight stories or irrelevant gist. What's my business if Buhari wins or Jonathan was defeated. angry Give me some credit and get this thing started as I have limited time. Stop the gist and let the show begin. No time biko.

10 - They show an absolute zero interest to whatever movie or program that's playing on the TV. Let it be their favourite soap like telemundo etc they won't give a hoot. All what matters at that point is to go down konko below in OBJ's voice.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Origin101 haf kill me o! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

undecided

It doesn't mean anything.
But you don't have experience na grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na dat no 10 sweet me pass

Guy: can I kiss u
Babe: I don't knw ooo grin
Guy: please now
Babe: na u knw oo

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ronald4lif(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
martineverest:
U fear pepo wey get xperience na......carry go jor

Baba, me na learner ohh. cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

[size=15pt]ROTFL!!! gringringringrin[/size]

Guy you wan kill me with laughter abi? grin

Baba, girls can be so funny at times! later na dem go dey form say dem no like s*x, IF I HEAR!!!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ronald4lif(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

But you don't have experience na grin

No one has pop her cherry, for real
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

No one has pop her cherry, for real
According to her o grinlipsrsealed
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Na dat no 10 sweet me pass

Guy: can I kiss u
Babe: I don't knw ooo grin
Guy: please now
Babe: na u knw oo
They can never be straight forward grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tohpahz(f): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
All this things.. what will a girl do again na?? If she keeps quiet.. she wants it.. she slps..same thing.. she says no.. she wants it..
Haba!! Mk una pity us sometimes..

Tosyne2much.. u can expose people ehh.. nice observations though..

8 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by martineverest(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
I pray o...u be learna and u dey type all these steps like whu get 12yrs xperience in sex and relationship
ronald4lif:

Baba, me na learner ohh. cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
That number five laff me dhieeeee! They will just stop talking and be moping at you.
Lemme tell you,inside their mind,they're insulting you for being slow and daft.

Well just last two days a female friend(very platonic o) came visiting,we were chatting while I was going through her fone. After some time she stopped talking o,I looked up to see her staring at me. 'Hmmmm' I thought to myself,I just ignored her till I saw her glancing at the locked door and then I knew her game was up. Long story short...we banged!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bwhahahahaha roflwkmd

Orijin101, you no go kill me here laf oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
All this things.. what will a girl do again na?? If she keeps quiet.. she wants it.. she slps..same thing.. she says no.. she wants it..
Haba!! Mk una pity us sometimes..

Tosyne2.much.. u can expose people ehh.. nice observations though..
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

No vex 4me jawe cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by jauntty: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
NL and their Sexx threads. All these plenty dramas and Acting just to have some intimacy ?? Who have time for stories.

I just look her eyes, it will show all the raging emotions inside. Trust me, u will just know.

If its my Ex, her breathing rate will just change and her eyes gets this 'catty' look....then I just know its Time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

They can never be straight forward grin

Yes ooo
Dem go dey push person to sharp corner
If the guy no sharp,dem go confuse am grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by jauntty: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
aristodavid:
That number five laff me dhieeeee! They will just stop talking and be moping at you.
Lemme tell you,inside their mind,they're insulting you for being slow and daft.
Exactly !!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by clemz85(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
a girl once told me number one

I was like "babe you lie o, me go smooch you total
if you don't want then don't come,

hmm, she came o and we did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
when she kept gazed at yours face
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by spanzed(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tosin u suppose study womanology......na only God sabi how many bae you don Test Run b4 gaining dis wealth of knowledge

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
Lol!

A girl once told me I was boring. As an undergrad, I really didn't get it. She still open book dey teach me about female anatomy. grin guy still no take action. Na so the girl just leave me there o!.

She was a medical student by the way.

That was then sha! cheesy
Hahahahaha roflwmd grin

I laf so tey water dey comot for my eyes cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Equado:
Tosin, you na sharp guy too sha...your list dey on point!!!
Bros no mind me jawe
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Rilwayne001: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
hahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Rilwayne001: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros no mind me jawe

thumbs UP bruhh..

You're always on point
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Sharmeenator(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
The reason why many many naija guys ain't "so" romantic is because of the hypocritical attitude of most naija babes. It's funny how girls form virgin Mary the mother of God when guys reachout to them even when it is obvious that they want the same thing. Realistically speaking, if you form Mr Nice guy to most naija babes, boobi sef u no go see talkless of bleeping kitten. Imagine this babe who visited me after so much convincing. 30mins on, she said she would soon be on her way and probably show up some oda time. Omo na him I get on top d mata oo make kitten wey I don dey pray and fast for no just show and disappear like that ooo. Funny enof, the chick wanted the same tin I wanted but was busy forming. I asked her afterward y she hesitated at first, she told me it's ladies' tin.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.