Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (241863 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spoilt children lipsrsealed

Spaxon, come and get me outa here... sad
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ipledge:
the most high,lol you won dey drag title with God,ur case no dey here
No ooo. . . whenever I'm high, I'm a lil god cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by braindamage(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

wow! thank God i jez saved a soul cheesy

Na who dey play sef
Naso.. Celta Vigo Vs Barcelona.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
emusmith:

Bros Emusmith tongue
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros Emusmith tongue

sad Yes please

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
emusmith:

sad Yes please

Bros bros. I hail oo smiley
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by LewisO: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
shocked I came late!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by stephenqueen: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
See as all of una dey talk about sex hereundecidedundecided ,especially dat boi orijin101 wey him head be like agbon. Tosyne2much and others make una give ur life to christ no dey lash babe again,am telling u what God told me to tell ugringrin.
Evangelist alberto2k make una pass me that Jack Daniels before night vigil start
Pastor 2dice help me light ma weed I wan blast

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros bros. I hail oo smiley

God bless you Sir.

How is The Lord with you?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by alberto2k(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
stephenqueen:
See as all of una dey talk about sex hereundecidedundecided ,especially dat boi orijin101 wey him head be like agbon. Tosyne2much and others make una give ur life to christ no dey lash babe again,am telling u what God told me to tell ugringrin.
Evangelist alberto2k make una pass me that Jack Daniels before night vigil start
orijin don finish mah jack daniels angry

But johnny walkie still dey grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by MrsChima(f): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
She tells you that she is wet or/and hot.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by stephenqueen: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
alberto2k:

orijin don finish mah jack daniels angry

But johnny walkie still dey grin
Oya help me fill ma cup make i quick drink amu, I no wan drink plenty
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
stephenqueen:
See as all of una dey talk about sex hereundecidedundecided ,especially dat boi ori.jin101 wey him head be like agbon. Tosyne2.much and others make una give ur life to christ no dey lash babe again,am telling u what God told me to tell ugringrin.
Evangelist alber.to2k make una pass me that Jack Daniels before night vigil start
Me don give my life to christ tay tay
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:
She tells you that she is wet or/and hot.
You think an average 9ja babe will utter that statement ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by MrsChima(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
You think an average 9ja babe will utter that statement ?

Why not? It just words!

I will say come Bleep me big daddy! grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by LewisO: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:
Keep studying us, you'll never graduate.
Tosyne2much see cause, bend your head o. grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
I swear u funnyyy die ©©©©®™™

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
LewisO:

Tosyne2much see cause, bend your head o. grin
U dey mind her ni ? cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Why not? It just words!

I will say come Bleep me big daddy! grin
Nawti girl cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by 2dice(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
stephenqueen:
Am a God fearing Pastor
Pls Pls i dont do weed
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by stephenqueen: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Me don give my life to christ tay tay
gringrin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
emusmith:

wah even brought u here sef ......
puts him in a nylon bag...

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
emusmith:

*puts him in a nylon bag...*
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spaxon:
I swear u funnyyy die ©©©©®™™
*ignores her quote. . .

*checks her DP. . . shocked

*faints

*wakes up. . .

*checks her DP again. . .

*faints again

*wakes again. . .

*checks her DP one more time. . .

*Dies. . . . . . . . . .

sister, beautiful is an understatement for you shocked

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by stephenqueen: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
2dice:

Am a God fearing Pastor
Pls Pls i dont do weed
Thank you
How dare you talk to the G.O like that undecidedundecided
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by MrsChima(f): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
2dice:

Am a God fearing Pastor
Pls Pls i dont do weed
Thank you

Hello Pastor! What should we tell the men when we want sex? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spaxon:
*puts him in a nylon bag...*

Hahaha...God forgive your sins grin

Where I am, you're guntu o lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros Emusmith tongue
tongue
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spaxon:
tongue
How u doing ? cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
14. She asks for the toilet...mehn, she don wet! she just wanna go keep calm indoor

A lady friend of mine visited me for the first time, within 30minutes she had use the bathroom like three times me just dey form gentleman, after her visit her roommate who was hitting on me started telling me I don't know how to make a woman feel like a woman, I think now I know what she meant by that, God!! when I go stop to dey mumu.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

*ignores her quote. . .

*checks her DP. . . shocked

*faints

*wakes up. . .

*checks her DP again. . .

*faints again

*wakes again. . .

*checks her DP one more time. . .

*Dies. . . . . . . . . .

sister, beautiful is an understatement for you shocked

lol...................
u must really be drunk on origin.
u berra stop drinking it.. grin
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.