Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (241859 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:
Y are u exposing us ni
Most of them are so true.....Lol
So which ones are you guilty of ?

Remember no pretender will make heaven cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
emusmith:

Hahaha...God forgive your sins grin

Where I am, you're guntu o lipsrsealed

Lol.......
aren't u gonna create a counter thread.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
whizqueen:
- she flings her legs open while sitting or laying on the bed,, who does that without a motive?

- she starts playing rough with you so that you both can get a little closerwink

- she calls your attention every time you try not to pay attention n focus on her...

What else, eeerrrmmm
I'm glad you know it all cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
How u doing ? cool
fyn fyn. .....
Happy Easter dear
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by 2dice(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Hello Pastor! What should we tell the men when we want sex? grin
my child.. Sex is sacred
sex should be between husband and wife.. So my child your body is the Temple of the Almighty
Pls close your legss and Pray
Thank U

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spaxon:
fyn fyn. .....
Happy Easter dear
I wish you the same cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spaxon:

lol...................
u must really be drunk on origin.
u berra stop drinking it.. grin
tongue
I'm not yet drunk ma'am, i only drank 29bottles and it remains jez 1bottle for me to get drunk but i swear to drunk! i won't drink it tongue
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I wish you the same cool
Tosyne could you help me create a blog lyk urs
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by 2dice(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
stephenqueen:

How dare you talk to the G.O like that undecidedundecided
G.O of weed smokers
Bro come to Jesus
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
All this things.. what will a girl do again na?? If she keeps quiet.. she wants it.. she slps..same thing.. she says no.. she wants it..
Haba!! Mk una pity us sometimes..

Tosyne2.much.. u can expose people ehh.. nice observations though..
Let's be sincere to ourselves, na truth I yarn so
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm not yet drunk ma'am, i only drank 29bottles and it remains jez 1bottle for me to get drunk but i swear to drunk! i won't drink it tongue
abeg no do ........
29 bottles
JISOS!!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by chibwike(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice one tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spaxon:

Lol.......

On one condition
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spaxon:
Tosyne could you help me create a blog lyk urs
Yeah I can do that but it will be a paid job cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spaxon:

Lol.......

I am a V, don't have an idea undecided
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spaxon:
abeg no do ........
29 bottles
JISOS!!
Man gast sleep jhoor. . . gudnyt ma'am
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
emusmith:

I am a V, don't have an idea undecided
Are you trying to tell me that you have not bleeped kitty-cat b4 ? wink
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by refreshrate: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]

This guy ehn! which kind some text missing?
Guy find the text i no wan hear story wetin dey do you?

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by lifestyle1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Past tense.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
This are the kind of folks tosyn2much suppose to beware of
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
person go create thread na dem go cum collect persn shine....
dis wan naw go gathher all d whole likes for im sef...we no go knw d diff between the OP and commenter..
Beware of orijin on your thread lest he takes your shine,

Lik i jes liked and shared his comment cool cool grin

Chai buh i dn late oo thread dn enter pg 3...my own addition no go make impact again....

Till we meet gain cool grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by refreshrate: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
CyberWolf:
I went to visit a girl one day but her friend was around. This girl gave most of this green lights you highlighted but I was just confused angry. I wanted to make a move on her when it was obvious but from the body language of her friend,she also wanted the same thing. I've known this girl for more than 6 months but that's the first day I met her friend..Was that a test or what?

Test fire they wanted a party and you slacked ol boy your gist go don go round say you no get action! You dey there they look for test. test ko exam ni.
choi this guy!

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by refreshrate: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
aristodavid:
That number five laff me dhieeeee! They will just stop talking and be moping at you.
Lemme tell you,inside their mind,they're insulting you for being slow and daft.

Well just last two days a female friend(very platonic o) came visiting,we were chatting while I was going through her fone. After some time she stopped talking o,I looked up to see her staring at me. 'Hmmmm' I thought to myself,I just ignored her till I saw her glancing at the locked door and then I knew her game was up. Long story short...we banged!

sharp guy! i dey feel your action die! thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you trying to tell me that you have not bleeped kitty-cat b4 ? wink

smiley
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Psalmwise:
This are the kind of folks tosyn2much suppose to beware ofperson go create thread na dem go cum collect persn shine....
dis wan naw go gathher all d whole likes for im sef...we no go knw d diff between the OP and commenter..
Beware of orijin on your thread lest he takes your shine,

Lik i jes liked and shared his comment cool cool grin

Chai buh i dn late oo thread dn enter pg 3...my own addition no go make impact again....

Till we meet gain cool grin grin
Imagine me wey be OP garner only 5 likes, see as Vizkiz and Origin101 don rush garner 15likes.. No be high jack them high jack my thread so ? cheesy

I go tell mods make them help me hide their comment
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by LewisO: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
U dey mind her ni ? cheesy
Don't mind her, this thread u created hurts 99% of them.

This thread is just like a pepe when poured in the eye, u know what will happen after that incident now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tohpahz(f): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Let's be sincere to ourselves, na truth I yarn so

Some.. not all..
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ghanaman5050: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cool
smile
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Capitano1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmm nice though
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ikbnice(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
dat #5 really made me fall into temptatn(first tym), d atmosphere wil sudden chng dat it wud b as if she said it. itz lyk tellin u 'onto d nxt thin'
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
This world don spoil finish.

Sex has now become an easy thing between unmarried people that we now see nothing big in it.

When the time for marriage comes one stwpid father will now ask me to come pay exorbitant bride price for one over-bleeped girl.LUBBISH

Everyone is just marrying another person's left over.Crazy world

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by MrsChima(f): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
2dice:

my child.. Sex is sacred
sex should be between husband and wife.. So my child your body is the Temple of the Almighty
Pls close your legss and Pray
Thank U

Uhmmm...OK don't think my husband will like that! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by femi4: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:
Y are u exposing us ni
Most of them are so true.....Lol
Can I have that babe behind you?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.