Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (241871 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Krisddon:

Female medical practitioners no use sex play oh! Fear nurse!
guy ur head dey dere

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by incrediblestev: 1:24am On Apr 06, 2015
I use to have this babe, she liked it when my twin brother clowns around and makes her laugh but I notice that anytime she wants it, she will suddenly just go silent on all of his jokes and stops contributing to the general discussions in the living room then I just know she wants me and her to be alone and knowing how I won't let her arrest when we are alone she just signals sex that way... Lol

Me being a sharp guy wey sabi her signals, I will just unlock my room, take my laptop and extensions inside, then I will call her from the kitchen to come and help me out, then from there we go just Carey food enter straight to my room.... Lol... Food that we won't even touch until after we don Bleep seriously.... Lol....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by themodernman: 1:25am On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cool

A lady asking you for SEX or vice-versa feels quite awkward. Its a natural feeling dats mutual & doesn't need to be told...you'll know in most instances..so just give it a

try without asking...its better you try dan not try at all & be hated for life..even if she rejects she will still be your friend & even respect you more.

OP I get your point man! cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 1:27am On Apr 06, 2015
arsetalks:
You a fooolish guy I swear. My flat mate who is already sleeping ( it is 12am) just ran to my room to be sure I am okay.

This is bloody funny. Laughter wan tear my belle.
Bros if you see how me sef take laf wake people for house cheesy

Orijin101 na madt man na hin you be oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by rkarang: 1:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Horllamideh:

So sikira na wetin u mean be dat.....She told me she was feeling heat the last time she came visiting and i foolishly suggest we go outside.....My mumuness is unique

Of the highest order cheesy cheesy tonguetongue

She go don swear for you self tonguetongue Oderinde cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 1:31am On Apr 06, 2015
craziebone:

Also, what manner of man commends a post that makes no sense to him? You are a confused idi..ot!

I recommend a psycatry evaluation for you because obviouly you are mentally unstable for you to use these lewd words just because im stating my opinion on a public forum.

i pityy your parents for wasting their money to send someone like you to school.

your case is indeed a serious one. Abi iru eranko wo ni eni yi. Oga o

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by themodernman: 1:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

how old are you really cos the last time i checked im in the 40s category and trust me on this there is nothing like been pained. And for the records",i married a lady i disvirgined but sometimes i wonder why we have to accept anomallies as the norms.

Are you saying sex bfore marriage is ok because it is done these days?

please lets stop miscontruing issues and call a spade spade.

You 40? And still talking like ds all this while?

SMH...you should cover your face in shame old man...yur living a failed life.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by themodernman: 1:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

I recommend a psycatry evaluation for you because obviouly you are mentally unstable for you to use these lewd words just because im stating my opinion on a public forum.

i pityy your parents for wasting their money to send someone like you to school.

your case is indeed a serious one. Abi iru eranko wo ni eni yi. Oga o

A 40year old man indeed..

I'm suspecting ds is mobuch...abeg where RedBenson dey oh!?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by XBLadez: 1:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Unfortunately i dont know your gender so i dont really know how to answer you but if you are a man then i dont need to reply at all because this comment can only come from one with no sexual decency and decorum but if you are a lady then i will assume it was written in error.

Nevertheless i must commend your prowess in writing just that unfortunately you have succeeded in making no sense at all judging from the fact that you boldly reiterated that it is men who initiate sex and that indeed is laughable and a comic relief which makes me wonder if these men hypnotize these girls to come visit..How miopic.I will stop here.
Don't mind him/her. In sex matters, girls always take the lead, and are more adventurous. I remember running nak.ed under the rain with friends at the age of 11; then, girls of 9 and below were already aware of their sexual organs. They were watching from the corridors, pointing at our "little men" and laughing at us.
How many men can travel far distances to meet girls? But girls travel across states, borders, to meet men for sex; even men they met on the internet. In fact, was it not the woman that ate the fruit first?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by incrediblestev: 1:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Unfortunately i dont know your gender so i dont really know how to answer you but if you are a man then i dont need to reply at all because this comment can only come from one with no sexual decency and decorum but if you are a lady then i will assume it was written in error.

Nevertheless i must commend your prowess in writing just that unfortunately you have succeeded in making no sense at all judging from the fact that you boldly reiterated that it is men who initiate sex and that indeed is laughable and a comic relief which makes me wonder if these men hypnotize these girls to come visit..How miopic.I will stop here.
Guy just shut up, you are annoyingly stuupid.
Who says sex is only for married people, nature or your religious belief system...... As far as I know, sex is not for married people but consenting adults. The idiotic belief that it is for marriage is man-made and ends with your limited religious belief. Sex is for pleasure and procreation, all that nonsense talk about virginity and your moral sermons do not change the fact that sex is not for married people but for adults. You don't have or develop sexual urge because suddenly you are married, neither do your sexual organs and hormones wait until your bride price or dowry is paid before they begin to develop.
Take your childish moral lessons full of misogynistic nonsense and stuupid chauvinism to the ignorant MOFOs in your little Sunday school, nobody gives a damn about it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by arcbay(m): 1:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

im actually quoting this without reading and i wont waste my time replying you again until you stop your beer parlour atitude0 and articulate your opinion without acting like an immature individual.
I'll advice you ignore and move on. You've made ur point and I'm sure so many have learnt from it... You might drag this on and on till dawn. I'm of the same standpoint as you, but remember not all can accept ur facts. This is the 21st century where all norms are lost. We crave a decent society but even the society itself doesn't want a change. I'll use this slogan "if you can't beat them, free them"...

8 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by kandiikane(m): 1:39am On Apr 06, 2015
This is how you will go ra.pe persin.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 1:45am On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

If there is somthing i find hard to decipher,its the choice of words some people use like what you just wriote and i begin to wonder what is happening to the psyche of some people.

Rather than discuss intelligently they resort to using abusive words.

I think seun should sectionalize nairaland into age groups because the way some people comport themselves is totally unacceptable and a friend of mine actuallt deactivated his membership on nairaland for this samwe reason.

been online should not give anyone the propensity to curse another irrespctive of age differences and i can not say because im above a ceertain age i should refrain from making comments on topics of interest.

Please i need the mods to pass this observation to Seun else there may be mass exit of members above certain ages from nairaland.

Proper decorum is sacrosanct.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by NemzySeries(m): 1:46am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:
~ Dressing seductively to his house

~ Saying these words "Let's have sex"

~ Handing him a pack of condoms

Please note that my above points are laced with a bit of sarcasm.
This is because I believe if a girl is already having sex with her boyfriend, she would make it obvious if she wants to have sex with him.

No need for unnecessary drama.....

Abeg naija babes dey buy CD 4 deir guys?.....most are eida shy or feel itz a guy's job to make CD available
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by themodernman: 1:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

If there is somthing i find hard to decipher,its the choice of words some people use like what you just wriote and i begin to wonder what is happening to the psyche of some people.

I think seun should sectionalize nairaland into age groups because the way some people comport themselves is totally unacceptable and a friend of mine actuallt deactivated his membership on nairaland for this samwe reason.

been online should not give anyone the propensity to curse another irrespctive of age differences and i can not say because im above a ceertain age i should refrain from making comments on topics of interest.

Please i need the mods to pass this observation to Seun else there may be mass exit of members above certain ages from nairaland.

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Eljay24(m): 1:50am On Apr 06, 2015
If she likes your boxers

Or she starts touching those abs
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by themodernman: 1:51am On Apr 06, 2015
incrediblestev:
Guy just shut up, you are annoyingly stuupid.
Who says sex is only for married people, nature or your religious belief system...... As far as I know, sex is not for married people but consenting adults. The idiotic belief that it is for marriage is man-made and ends with your limited religious belief. Sex is for pleasure and procreation, all that nonsense talk about virginity and your moral sermons do not change the fact that sex is not for married people but for adults. You don't have or develop sexual urge because suddenly you are married, neither do your sexual organs and hormones wait until your bride price or dowry is paid before they begin to develop.
Take your childish moral lessons full of misogynistic nonsense and stuupid chauvinism to the ignorant MOFOs in your little Sunday school, nobody gives a damn about it.

Thumbs up bro...give it to him where it hurts..
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 1:52am On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

Bwahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Bros abeg easy oooo
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by incrediblestev: 1:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

negro go and self-service off to bed, nobody is interested in your hypocritical sermons..... Your moral lessons obviously do not apply to you...... I know your type, uncle Toms that dreams and imagine all sorts of sexual proclivity in his head that he can never muster the courage to try on women but will rather victimize a little kid. I have come across pretenders like this one plenty, men who are angry because they find it do hard that women find them unattractive and all their attempts to initiate sex were turned down by even women who they did not think will turn their ugly a$$ down..... Since you can't have them you condemn them while having all sorts of sexual fantasies in your dirty mind about them. Uncle Tom go to bed and stop hating on women because they always refuse you and your hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by CyberWolf: 1:53am On Apr 06, 2015
refreshrate:

i dont want to understand anything just promise me such will never happen again. oya promise
grin cheesy..Game just started
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by XBLadez: 1:57am On Apr 06, 2015
craziebone:

why don't this illitrate just shut up already!!!

My dear you need to get sound education before commenting on topics beyond your intellectual capacity. Who told you that a lady enjoying sex or not has got anything to do with the size of your pe.ni.s?
You're obviously a learner! No need educating u on this 'common cause'. Ask people around you.

And the last time i checked, men are not the ones who file for divorse most times at least not for infidelity. Women are.
I can agree if you say in the Europe, but if u mean Africa, you're either misinformed or clueless. For marriage insecurity, women are more victimised.

When i said your post reeks mysogyny, i wasn't telling lies. Again you tend to put the blame of failed marriages on women having slept with many men. How about women being worried about not being good enough in bed for her huby who must have had so many women before and may begin to compare?
Most men, or say sane men, don't marry women on the account of how good they are in bed. Rather, they marry women who they love and believe could keep a home. One truth u don't know is that even bad men prefer marrying decent ladies for home keep, but hang out with 'runs girls' for casual flings.

And no, not everybody believes in God in the christian sense and i want you to live with it! You do not expect such people to do things your fucking way!

Lastly, you want to pass off as someone who is holy but i am surprised words like "dick", "Bleep" etc are comin out of your filthy mouth!
You just said 'bleeping' and still condemn another person for saying "dick"?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Eljay24(m): 1:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

If you're on ur own Jeje "Discussing intelligently"

And pesin Abuse you, can choose to either Ignore them
(Telling dem dey don't exist)

Or u stoop down to their level to reply. ..
And when you do pls find a way to creatively construct your own Insults to shut em up forever !!
Dat they either choose to deactivate their account or jump inside lagoon"

Otherwise you'd end up deactivating urs wen u start getting all emotional. cool

Peace !!
*2 fingaz*
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 2:03am On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Don't mind him/her. In sex matters, girls always take the lead, and are more adventurous. I remember running nak.ed under the rain with friends at the age of 11; then, girls of 9 and below were already aware of their sexual organs. They were watching from the corridors, pointing at our "little men" and laughing at us.
How many men can travel far distances to meet girls? But girls travel across states, borders, to meet men for sex; even men they met on the internet. In fact, was it not the woman that ate the fruit first?

I have lost count of how many ladies have literally asked me for sex. infact i was molested when i was in the university several times and the lady actually went all out to make sure she has her way with me. I have gone into my room many times to see naked girl in my bed and i cant count several advances by females.

Honestly ladies are the ones to blame because most times they give the first sign.

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by incrediblestev: 2:06am On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

Thumbs up bro...give it to him where it hurts..
imagine the nonsense argument, where all these cavemen dey remove from sef.... Hypocrites are usually very fast to tell you how much morals they have yet are the ones that are later caught fucking an underage child or doing worst things.

You know a sexual perv when he starts trying to run moral bullshit once a player boast about his ways with the opposite sex.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by MrsChima(f): 2:06am On Apr 06, 2015
She rubs her boons and licks her lips.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 2:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Brother I have been reading your comments until I felt it's high time I quoted you

Firstly, have you ever heard about doing the right thing at the wrong place ? There are trending topics in the religion section where you can air your views, opinions and preach the gospel. Doing so on this thread is uncalled for

That being said, the virtue of virginity cannot be overemphasized anytime anyday, and no matter how we try to embellish pre-marital sex, it's evil

From your comments, I can dedude that you are that type of person that treat ladies who have lost their virginity with haughty contempt and discrimination without any consideration of the circumstance that might have surrounded it

I could pick one or two meaningful things from your comments but the moment you further bragged about getting married to a virgin I lost my respect for you. I love virgins, in fact I would like to marry one but bragging about it just to make a stance on a public forum like this does not in any way make sense

If at your age (40+ as you claim), and you still measure a lady's worth solely by virginity, I'm sorry you to call you a KID

8 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by incrediblestev: 2:08am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:
She rubs her boons and licks her lips.
lol..... Now that us too obvious.. Only bad a$$ chics do that....
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by themodernman: 2:11am On Apr 06, 2015
incrediblestev:
imagine the nonsense argument, where all these cavemen dey remove from sef.... Hypocrites are usually very fast to tell you how much morals they have yet are the ones that are later caught fucking an underage child or doing worst things.

You know a sexual perv when he starts trying to run moral bullshit once a player boast about his ways with the opposite sex.

Crush d hypocrite's balls niccur cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by themodernman: 2:14am On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brother I have been reading your comments until I felt it's high time I quoted you

Firstly, have you ever heard about doing the right thing at the wrong place ? There are trending topics in the religion section where you can air your views, opinions and preach the gospel. Doing so on this thread is uncalled for

That being said, the virtue of virginity cannot be overemphasized anytime anyday, and no matter how we try to embellish pre-marital sex, it's evil

From your comments, I can dedude that you are that type of person that treat ladies who have lost their virginity with haughty contempt and discrimination with any consideration of the circumstance that might have surrounded it

If at your age (40+ as you claim), and you still measure a lady's worth solely by virginity, I'm sorry you to call you a KID

GBAM!!! Case dismissed!!!

10/10 Shikena!

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 2:15am On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brother I have been reading your comment and I felt it's high time I quoted you

Firstly, have you ever heard about doing the right thing at the wrong place ? There are trending topics in the religion section where you can air your views, opinions and preach the gospel

From your comments, I can dedude that you are that type of person that treat ladies who have lost their virginity with haughty contempt and discrimination

If at your age (40+ as you claim), and you still measure a lady's worth by virginity, I'm sorry you to call you a KID

In as much as you tried to be decent enough you still managed to cross that delicate line of lewdity in expressing yourself by calling me a kid but im no longer surprised. I will only advxe that you go back and assimilate my posts from the begining before arriving at a bias conclusion

Nevertheless 0its very convenient for me to just ignore any provocative remarks.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 2:22am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

In as much as you tried to be decent enough you still managed to cross that delicate line of lewdity in expressing yourself by calling me a kid but im no longer surprised. I will only advxe that you go back and assimilate my posts from the begining before arriving at a bias conclusion

Nevertheless 0its very convenient for me to just ignore any provocative remarks.
Alryt brother

God bless.

So ride on and enjoy your marriage cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 2:23am On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

GBAM!!! Case dismissed!!!

10/10 Shikena!
Ehn ehn !!!

Shey I talk am well ? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.