Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (55127 Views)

Miraculous Protection From HIV / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell / Healings And The Gift Of Healing In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by mazaje(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2009
huxley:

Let's examine these claims with some figures;

HIV/AIDS in Nigeria

135,031,164: population of Nigeria (2007 est.)

2,400,000: Estimated number of people living with HIV/AIDS by the end of 2007

3.1%: Estimated percentage of adults (ages 15-49) living with HIV/AIDS by the end of 2007

58%: Estimated percentage of HIV cases that occured among women (ages 15-49) by the end of 2007

220,000: Estimated number of children (ages 0-15) living with HIV/AIDS by the end of 2007

170,000: Estimated number of deaths due to AIDS during 2007

Source: UNAIDS

Basically, nearly two and a half million Nigerian living with HIV/AIDS in 2007. If we assume conservatively that 50% of these sufferers of HIV/AIDS are Christian, we have about 1,200,000 million people with the disease.

It is natural to expect that these suffferers of HIV/AIDS would turn to their faith/God/ and Jesus for help and relieve from the disease. If their God did indeed answer the prayers of these sufferers, you would expect a massive surge of reports of people being "cured" from HIV/AIDS in Nigeria. But is that what we hear? (Admittedly, these calculations are rough-and-ready)

pls leave the deluded goons to be leaving in lala land. . . .
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by carloshome(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2009
SEVEN DAYS SERIOUS PRAYER AND FASTING CURES AIDS.

ITS HAS BEEN PROVED AND IT WORKS.

DONT TAKE IT AS A JOKE TRY IT AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY GO AND TAKE A TEST .

U WIL ONLY BE DRINKING WATER UNTIL THE MORNING OF D 8TH DAY AND U WILL SEE WHAT GOD CAN DO.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by toneyb: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2009
carloshome:

SEVEN DAYS SERIOUS PRAYER AND FASTING CURES AIDS.

ITS HAS BEEN PROVED AND IT WORKS.

DONT TAKE IT AS A JOKE TRY IT AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY GO AND TAKE A TEST .

U WIL ONLY BE DRINKING WATER UNTIL THE MORNING OF D 8TH DAY AND U WILL SEE WHAT GOD CAN DO.

The only way we can test this is if you allow somebody to inject you with the HIV virus, you can go ahead and pray for 8 days and drink only water and lets see if that will cure you.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by johnny4u2(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2009
Faith works wonders, brother
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2009
toneyb:

The only way we can test this is if you allow somebody to inject you with the HIV virus, you can go ahead and pray for 8 days and drink only water and lets see if that will cure you.

Well spoken !!! cheesy
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by olivetree: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2009
There is no need arguing. Its either you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ that He is a healer, and that He died for your sake and resurrected and that He has given you power over all sicknesses, HIV inclusive OR you do not believe. Because some people do not believe that He exist doesnt make Him any less than He is.

So, it is a matter of choice, for those of us that believe in Him and follow Him in truth and in spirit, life is sweet, but for those who dont believe in Him, it is not good for you to call those who trust in Him names simply because it sounds "ridiculous to you.

Faith is a matter of personal belief and how well you live according to the dictates of your faith.
You cant live in a way that is not pleasing to God and expect Him to answer when you call. But I can guarantee you that He is always near to those who call upon Him in truth, at least He has proved that in my life severally.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by st2(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2009
@ Osisi,
God bless you for the thread.
I am paticularly touched by those testimonies.
HE alone is worthy to be praised.
HE has been faithful in the days of old and will always be there in our days.
All powers belong to him.
Before we were formed he knew us.

My prayer is for this to touch many lives positively on Nairaland.
We might be anonymous, but we all have a cross we bear.
I have felt HIS presence in my life before and still feel it till date.
My sins are to weighty for the love he showers on me.
A life without HIM is indeed empty.

HIS healing power is without religious denomination nor belonging to a certain churh/place of worship but a function of FAITH and LOVE relating with belief that HE can hear your cries or pleas.
We all have a choice.
I prefer to choose life with HIM.

Osisi God bless you once again.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by preselect(m): 6:00am On Apr 14, 2009
doctors treat
God heals cheesy

but i'm afraid, it will be cost effective if we concentrate on living the life God wants us to live, that way we wont even disturb Him to heal us of some HIV/AIDS . . . abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by fantacie(f): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2009
the Lord says in Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and He shall bless thy bread, and thy water;and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. (only if u believe.)

the Lord is mighty in battle, He is the Lord that healeth, there 's nothing impossible with Him. just believe in Him.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by mnwankwo(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2009
Mai Suya:

I'm in the health profession but I also believe in place of miracles in the cure of diseases. the emboldened portin of the piece seems like a contradiction to me, though. What are you 'authenticating' in a miracle?

I do not think their is a contradiction. Those who make claims of miraculous cures should allow independent scientific investigation of their evidence. If a miracle actually happened, then the evidence will be so clear that independent scientific investigation will confirm what has taken place. A healing miracle that lives no scientifically verifiable evidence is false. Besides those who are genuinely blessed with the power to heal the sick work with doctors and medical researchers. Healers who do not permit independent investigation of their claims have no abilities in the first place. As the Igbos say "The stomach of a pregnant woman cannot be hidden with a calabash or over-wrapped with a cloth". If their is a cure for HIV/AIDS, then multiple assays by independent labs will not find virus particles or its genetic material. The same is the case with any disease of the body. My point is that any genuine healing of a physical disease must leave physical evidence and where their is no physical evidence, then the claim of healing of a physical illness is false. Stay blessed.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by ud4u: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2009
Osisi, God bless you for this thread,

God has been a healer right from the time of old and the good news is that He never change. He is the same yesterday today and forever.

So if you give your life to Jesus Christ today and renounce your evil deeds, He will not only be your Lord and personal Saviour but he will cleans you from every unrighteousness and you will begin to enjoy the promises of God.

There is no sickness that is incurable for God, even HIV and AIDS that the world tagged incurable.

In the bible the book of Mathew Chapter 6:33 said, seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

What are the things that will be added unto you, Healing is among them because bible made us to understand in the book of Isaiah, chapter 53:4-5, It says Surely he hath borne our grief’s, and carried our sorrows, yet we did esteemed him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 4 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

What a wonderful promise for those that have given their life to Jesus Christ.

So brothers and sisters, even if you find yourself in this condition, don't fear, all you need to do is to give your life to Jesus Christ, accept him as your Lord and personal saviour, confess your sins, forsake them and promise God no more, and start claiming those promises in the bible and they shall become yours in Jesus name.

The next step to this decision is for you to look for bible believing church where the undiluted word of God is been preached, join them because the bible made us to understand that faith cometh by hearing the word of God, so when you keep on hearing the word of God and testimonies of children of God your faith will be quickened and the miracle will take place in your life, you might not even know the time but you will only discover that the sickness have left.

So dear friends it is my pleasure to introduce to you this church by name The Lord Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement at 10 Odofin Park, Ijesha bustop, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. God is really healing people of every manner of sickness, and HIV and AIDS is not excluded, Come and give your life to Jesus Christ and healing and other promises in the bible will be your portion in Jesus name amen and it is amen in heaven.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by bawomolo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2009
I agree with m_nwankwo. Can you get some before and after test results on these people. Was there a case of misdiagnosis or are they lying or are miracles real?
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by perceptive(f): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
when you call God all things are possible.

i believe in Him and He has come thru for me in so many ways.

it doesn't matter whether or not you believe in Him. He still remains the ALMIGHTY! THE ALL SUFFICIENT! THE GREAT HEALER! YOUR CREATOR!!!
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by AmAlone: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ Osisi

A doctor once investigated the christain micracles for good 20yrs and came up with a conclusion saying "of all the healings people had being claming to be healed that there is not an element of medical prove that this people had being healed"(I cannot recall the exact words) And also I read a book about 2 yrs ago a man was confirmed HIV positive he was so angry that he made up is mind to infect as much people as he posibly can and went around sleeping with everything that wears blouse. But a few weeks later he went for same text from another doctor and was confirm NEGATIVE!! shocked christians will call dis another miracle but d txt was not properly conducted!

I BELIEVE IN "G" ALL MIGHTY. BUT ITS YOU, PPL AND PREACHERS I DONT BELIEVE IN

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by cystein(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2009
The spiritual games played by churches are a major factor leading to many deaths in Africa. The following facts are true;

1. A HIV patient will always test negative while using Antiretroviral as the supression rate is nearly 100%
2. You may at some point test positive if the reagents used for a test has exceeded its time limit and mulfunctions.

Yes it is indeed true that God heals but i must advise thorough precautions.

However, HIV is no longer a disease but a condition not worse than cancer, leukimia or Arthritis.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Truthonly(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
The truth is that miracle healing do happen through annointed men of God by the power in the word of God and the Holy spirit. We need not look too far to see them. If you do not believe in these healings, well, you will when you need one!
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by wirinet(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2009
Healing is a misunderstood word and the healing process is still poorly misunderstood by many people, even some doctors. The most fraud perpetuated by modern day Christianity is through the use of healing as a tool for deceiving Christianity.

Faith healing is an aspect that medical science had not studied but which had served humanity for thousands of years before modern medicine. But is is vaguely recognized that the secret to a speedy recovery from a deadly decease sometimes requires some level of faith or inner strength. It may be obtained by religious convictions, by a believe in a loved one or a strong will to live. Because the extent to which the mind has power over the body had not been fully analyzed medically. That is why when new drugs are being tested a placebo is given to a second set of test patient with the same condition being analyzed to cancel out the effect of faith healing. If you give out cockroach eggs to 100 people with malaria, chances are that at least 5% would record a cure.

I had practice faith healing in my youth days and a lot of times it works. The mechanism by which it works sometimes involves hypnotism, a certain state of mind had been known to produce endomorphines and other chemicals in the body that aids the healing process. But there is a dangerous aspect of faith healing is where the body is deceived into not perception of pain in a region of the body. Pain is usually the bodies warning mechanism that something is wrong, then comes fever and other signs. Now if these signs are not perceived as a result of faith healing, the condition would deteriorate till the point that by the time the actual condition is perceived it would be too late to treat. That is why i think medical profession should look into faith healing.

Problem with healing by pastors is that they have very poor healing statistics. If you have a 100 people requiring healing, at best 10 people might be healed after their shenanigans, the rest are given the usual excuses of God's time is the best or they do not possess enough faith. That means success rate of less than 10%. Contrast that with a doctor that is only able to heal 10% of his patients. If his success rate is not up to 90 %, i am sure his license would be withdrawn, no excuse would be entertained.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by huxley2(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2009
wirinet:

Healing is a misunderstood word and the healing process is still poorly misunderstood by many people, even some doctors. The most fraud perpetuated by modern day Christianity is through the use of healing as a tool for deceiving Christianity.

Faith healing is an aspect that medical science had not studied but which had served humanity for thousands of years before modern medicine. But is is vaguely recognized that the secret to a speedy recovery from a deadly decease sometimes requires some level of faith or inner strength. It may be obtained by religious convictions, by a believe in a loved one or a strong will to live. Because the extent to which the mind has power over the body had not been fully analyzed medically. That is why when new drugs are being tested a placebo is given to a second set of test patient with the same condition being analyzed to cancel out the effect of faith healing. If you give out cockroach eggs to 100 people with malaria, chances are that at least 5% would record a cure.

I had practice faith healing in my youth days and a lot of times it works. The mechanism by which it works sometimes involves hypnotism, a certain state of mind had been known to produce endomorphines and other chemicals in the body that aids the healing process. But there is a dangerous aspect of faith healing is where the body is deceived into not perception of pain in a region of the body. Pain is usually the bodies warning mechanism that something is wrong, then comes fever and other signs. Now if these signs are not perceived as a result of faith healing, the condition would deteriorate till the point that by the time the actual condition is perceived it would be too late to treat. That is why i think medical profession should look into faith healing.

Problem with healing by pastors is that they have very poor healing statistics. If you have a 100 people requiring healing, at best 10 people might be healed after their shenanigans, the rest are given the usual excuses of God's time is the best or they do not possess enough faith. That means success rate of less than 10%. Contrast that with a doctor that is only able to heal 10% of his patients. If his success rate is not up to 90 %, i am sure his license would be withdrawn, no excuse would be entertained.

Interesting. Can someone be healed of, say sicklecell anaemia of the fullblown variety?
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Truthonly(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
Its not so much about what is possible, its about what YOU can believe for, cause all things are possible to him that can believe for it.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by wirinet(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2009
huxley2:

Interesting.  Can someone be healed of, say sicklecell anaemia of the fullblown variety?

No, I doubt someone can be healed of full blown sickle cell condition. Because if a person is born with a gene that produces a large number of defective red blood cells, then nothing can change that gene. But a person who has a strong faith or who has a very strong will to survive will live longer than a person who quickly gives up on life. People with terminal cancer have been known to live beyond the periods prescribed by doctors.

My cousin (more like my brother) had the worse form of sickle cell. He barely survived his first year. But he was so determined to live life to the fullest, he was not particularly a Christian, i would term him an Agnostic.

He defied medical explanation twice. He was once given a wrong blood type ( in UCLH London) and his blood clotted badly, the doctors were amazed he survived that. He had battled leukemia for close to 7 years, survived chemotherapy twice, and finally gave in to the leukemia in 2004 at the age of 32. While passing through all these, he had a diploma in cinematography and film production and became the youngest member of the British Guild of Directors. He learnt Japanese, worked on a  MTV and lot of music videos for upcoming musicians, and produced and directed many short films. What kept him going for so long was his love of Life and faith that he could beat the decease.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by michaeruu: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
I really think that after we got the negative result,,,,,,,,

If God helps us, we have to continue to pray for it forever.
We cannot stop praying after we got the result of negative HIV.

I was positive first, but I have been praying for our health with my wife for 3 months, and we got negative paper. but I feel that I cannot stop praying for got. because God changed my result. He replyed me. Now 5 years passed, but I still continue to pray for it with my wife. I really thank to God about giving me NEGATIVE. I really love my wife now. she is my partner. I never give HIV to my wife again. I never have sex with other women in my life. Because GOD helped me. I must answer him forever.

THANKS GOD My HIV gone.

4 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Kay17: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
Mai Suya:

I'm in the health profession but I also believe in place of miracles in the cure of diseases. the emboldened portin of the piece seems like a contradiction to me, though. What are you 'authenticating' in a miracle?
wetin naija doctor sabe? problems that they cannot solve are classified spiritual. someone had cerebral malaria and he was confined in paediatric ward.
OLORUNWA7:

I tap into this healing miracle for my wife who tested +ve 2 yrs ago, although she is on drug now but she is doing exellently well, u can never know she is +ve, but I pray that God who made me to be -ve inspite of having unprotected sex with her since our marriage in 2002 wld make her -ve too, He can do it I know
is this a joke? grin
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by justcool(m): 3:20am On Dec 11, 2009
They people claiming to have tested positive and later tested negative may not be lying. Such things happen even here in America. It happened to a friend of mine. The things to consider are these:

1) What type of test did you do? Is it Elisa test, which is the most popular in third world contries.
2) Could they have given you a wrong result the first time that you tested.

Elisa test is not exactly the diagnostic test for HIV, it is rather a screening test. There are so many other viruses that can cause a colour change(Positive result) of the Elisa test. So it is not only HIV that reacts to Elisa. A Friend of mine tested positive with Elisa in Nigeria only to come to America and test negative in another test. In America, they wont declare you HIV positive just based on Elisa test. If you test positive in Elisa test, they will usually refere you to another test, a more reliable, accurate and diagnostic test for HIV; usually the Western blot test. Testing positive in Elisa test does not necessarily mean that you have HIV, some types of tuberculous(I think), some other easily treatable viruses, and even some harmless viruses can cause an Elisa test to positive.

There is also a strong possibility that the first time it was not your result that they gave you. Mistakes do happen especially in third world testing centers. They could have handed you another persons result.

But this does not mean that the power of God cannot heal HIV. Every disease can be healed, if the afflicted person can tap into the healing power of the Almighty. If unquenchable faith, genuine repentance, humility and genuine prayer for help, can arise from the afflicted person, and if the healing will help in your spiritual accent, the Almighty will send his help to such a person and such a person will be healed.

Genuine and heartfelt prayers do work.  God can heal any disease, but never in a manner that is contrary to the laws of nature. God does not go against nature because in nature lies the Will of God. The laws of nature can never be broken or annulled. So don't expect and amputated arm to grow back because this is impossible and contrary to the laws of nature. Much like some genetic disease, some genetic diseases may not be healed by prayer alone. In such circumstances if genuine prayer arises from the afflicted person, God's help may make him/her come in contact with a knowlegable doctor who can heal him/her through surgery or some other means. Or God's help will afford the afflicted person the strength to endure the affliction. But diseases, especially infectious diseases can be healed. This does not go against nature.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Atheists: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2009
Why doesn't god get rid of HIV and Aids ? Ohh yeah he works in mysterious ways grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by preselect(m): 3:18am On Dec 12, 2009
the world has rejected his grace, what do you want him to do? you must come to God and follow his will b4 you demand for his blessings as if he owes you
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by okunoba(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2009
Miracles happen all the time all over the World, u don`t have to pray or believe in a religion 4 u to experience it, but due to  ignorance and our belief system which is still pretty much influenced by African traditional religion, we associate any unexplainable events in our lives to spiritual powers. It`s no surprise, a society that still believe in the existence of  witches and will go to the extreme of killing kids accused of it will believe anything. It`s a shame to know we are still so backward in our thinking. With all the exposure and information we have at our disposal, one would think we should know better.

Healing is mind over matter. I experienced my own mini miracles and am not a believer, I once jumped from the 4th floor to the ground floor and nothing happened to me.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by 4Play(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2009
huxley:

Basically, nearly two and a half million Nigerian living with HIV/AIDS in 2007.  If we assume conservatively that 50% of these sufferers of HIV/AIDS are Christian, we have about 1,200,000 million people with the disease.

It is natural to expect that these suffferers of HIV/AIDS would turn to their faith/God/ and Jesus for help and relieve from the disease. If their God did indeed answer the prayers of these sufferers, you would expect a massive surge of reports of people being "cured" from HIV/AIDS in Nigeria.  But is that what we hear? (Admittedly, these calculations are rough-and-ready)

Too conservative an assumption. The reality is that HIV is more endemic in the Christian parts of Africa than in the Muslim parts.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by jcross22: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2009
LOOK THIS IS THE PROPHECY OF JESUS THAT IN THE END TIME THERE ARE GOING TO BE A PESTILENCE SO , FOR THOSE NEVER BELIEVE IN MIRACLE , THIS IS HOW IT WORKS FIRST , YOU NEED TO BELIEVE IF THERE IS GOD AND HIS MAGNIFICENT POWER, SECONDLY , I HAVE THE FAITH WHICH N IS THE BRAIN BOX OF A MIRACLE .
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by olabowale(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2009
Dr. Fabian of www.Figtreeonline.com is healing people of even HIV/AIDS disease. He is not a believer of the major religion known as Christianity. I guess he is what now? Jcross22, please give me your answer after you read about his effort.
Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Zodiac61(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2010
The whole of this thread is a joke. I have never come across such unmitigated stupidity in my life.

michaeruu:

I really think that after we got the negative result,,,,,,,,

If God helps us, we have to continue to pray for it forever.
We cannot stop praying after we got the result of negative HIV.

I was positive first, but I have been praying for our health with my wife for 3 months, and we got negative paper. but I feel that I cannot stop praying for got. because God changed my result. He replyed me. Now 5 years passed, but I still continue to pray for it with my wife. I really thank to God about giving me NEGATIVE.  I really love my wife now. she is my partner. I never give HIV to my wife again. I never have intimacy with other women in my life. Because GOD helped me. I must answer him forever.

THANKS GOD   My HIV gone.
If you were HIV positive, you are still HIV positive. You surely do not expect reasonable people to take your word for it that you have been cured. Show us the proof, subject yourself to proper rigorous examination by experts. We need to see the before and after. Last I knew, there is still no cure for HIV (not even in church).
wirinet:

No, I doubt someone can be healed of full blown sickle cell condition. Because if a person is born with a gene that produces a large number of defective red blood cells, then nothing can change that gene. But a person who has a strong faith or who has a very strong will to survive will live longer than a person who quickly gives up on life. People with terminal cancer have been known to live beyond the periods prescribed by doctors.

My cousin (more like my brother) had the worse form of sickle cell. He barely survived his first year. But he was so determined to live life to the fullest, he was not particularly a Christian, i would term him an Agnostic.

He defied medical explanation twice. He was once given a wrong blood type ( in UCLH London) and his blood clotted badly, the doctors were amazed he survived that. He had battled leukemia for close to 7 years, survived chemotherapy twice, and finally gave in to the leukemia in 2004 at the age of 32. While passing through all these, he had a diploma in cinematography and film production and became the youngest member of the British Guild of Directors. He learnt Japanese, worked on a  MTV and lot of music videos for upcoming musicians, and produced and directed many short films. What kept him going for so long was his love of Life and faith that he could beat the decease.

So there are illnesses that God cannot cure.  Surely a contradiction in terms, if you believe that God can cure illnesses. Defying medical explanation is not the same as being cured. Ultimately, you cousin died young of leukaemia. So no cure then.
pres-elect:

the world has rejected his grace, what do you want him to do? you must come to God and follow his will b4 you demand for his blessings as if he owes you

And the point is May I remind you that Bimbo Odukoya died in a plane crash. Surely she had not rejected his grace.
Reminds me of when I was diagnosed with diabetes. Whilst I accepted it in good grace and resolved to listen to the experts, my christian friends kept on 'rejecting it in Jesus's name.' Guess what, years later I am still diabetic, but, also, one of the 'rejecters' is now diabetic. She is far more eager than me when it comes to medication.
My advice, if you ill, pray if you think it would help, see your pastor or a babalawo, sacrifice goats and cows if you think it would help, BUT go to hospital and see a doctor. And remember, some illnesses are incurable and people die of illnesses every day (christian and non christian).

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ain't nothing God can't do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.