Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (1204 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by legendary4luv(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
My neighbour next door is in love with me, I think I love her too but I don't know if it's cool to date her because my friends told that I won't have privacy if I date her
Re: I Need Your Advice by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmm. I see......
Re: I Need Your Advice by AndreRose(f): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
First, your friends can't chose who you will love. And again privacy in what aspect? Is it that she would be coming into your house always?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by legendary4luv(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
AndreRose:
First, your friends can't chose who you will love. And again privacy in what aspect? Is it that she would be coming into your house always?

Privacy in the sense that I won't feel free to entertain my female friends/female course mates
Re: I Need Your Advice by AndreRose(f): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
legendary4luv:

Privacy in the sense that I won't feel free to entertain my female friends/female course mates
Oh that! I understand now. I believe it will work. A friend of mine got married to a guy that lives in the next yard not even street. Its just all about maturity, understanding, and trust.
Though yours is different; your in the same yard. But that notwithstanding if you really love her like you said I believe it will work.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dating a neighbour....not easy
Re: I Need Your Advice by KrazyBone: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Listen to your friends.
Re: I Need Your Advice by legendary4luv(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thanks AndreRose for stopping by anyway am still weighing my options, I know it never gonna be easy
Re: I Need Your Advice by legendary4luv(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] krazybone.... . Really
Re: I Need Your Advice by AndreRose(f): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
legendary4luv:
Thanks AndreRose for stopping by anyway am still weighing my options, I know it never gonna be easy
Welcome.
There's nothing impossible. Just make sure you think with your head not your heart,because once we are in love everything becomes blurred.
Re: I Need Your Advice by KrazyBone: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
legendary4luv:
krazybone.... . Really
It won't end well. At most, be friends with benefits with her.
Re: I Need Your Advice by legendary4luv(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
AndreRose:

Welcome.
There's nothing impossible. Just make sure you think with your head not your heart,because once we are in love everything becomes blurred.

Anyway I try to avoid her but she won't stop coming close to me though she flirt with my roommate as well
Re: I Need Your Advice by legendary4luv(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
KrazyBone:
It won't end well. At most, be friends with benefits with her.

Hahahaha exactly what my friend told me but is it fair?
Re: I Need Your Advice by AndreRose(f): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
legendary4luv:

Anyway I try to avoid her but she won't stop coming close to me though she flirt with my roommate as well
Since you are avoiding her, MAYBE she's doing it to make you jealous so you would want her and get serious with her immediately.
Re: I Need Your Advice by ronald4lif(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
That's bad news if you're someone who double date. Except otherwise.
Re: I Need Your Advice by legendary4luv(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Really AndreRose? U think she's doing that just to make me jealous Well am the jealous type
Re: I Need Your Advice by legendary4luv(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
The truth is that I like inviting girls over to my place, no intention of bleeping them though
Re: I Need Your Advice by AndreRose(f): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
legendary4luv:
Really AndreRose? U think she's doing that just to make me jealous Well am the jealous type
I said maybe. You know her kind of girl more than I do,so you can be able to decipher what it is.
Re: I Need Your Advice by legendary4luv(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
AndreRose:

I said maybe. You know her kind of girl more than I do,so you can be able to decipher what it is.

Alright, let's see how it goes, it's just matter of time sha
Re: I Need Your Advice by AndreRose(f): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
legendary4luv:

Alright, let's see how it goes, it's just matter of time sha
Yah
Re: I Need Your Advice by Kedam(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
legendary4luv:
My neighbour next door is in love with me, I think I love her too but I don't know if it's cool to date her because my friends told that I won't have privacy if I date her
Its simple the privacy he meant is that u won't be able to bring other chicks home and I see nothing bad in it unless u are unfaithful and a cheater
Re: I Need Your Advice by legendary4luv(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Kedam:
Its simple the privacy he meant is that u won't be able to bring other chicks home and I see nothing bad in it unless u are unfaithful and a cheater

lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Your Advice by Brugo(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Go ahead bro. It's a bit too close but you would later enjoy the proximity.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship / Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? / Should I Date Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.