Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. (5569 Views)

Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded / A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by ninjasta: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
"I dont know anything PLC
i only know NEPA"
Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
op, buhari simply means he will not accept the privatization of NEPA to PHCN which was done by jonathan's administration. I believe he wants the power distribution company to be run by government again.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by thunderrider: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Laffing in Swahili

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by busterr(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
if a president with no certificate changes this country for good, then education is useless.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by Firefire(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
ninjasta:
i only know NEPA"

Grandpa needs orientation. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by Firefire(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
thunderrider:
Laffing in Swahili

me dey laugh in Spanish cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by FastShipping: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
A lot of fake "privatization" took place that must be reversed. NEPA/PHCN happened to be one. It was privatized, yet government still channeling billions of naira into it. Jonathan gave 18 billion Naira to same crooks who bought PHCN recently.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by abduljabbar8: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Now. The pdp goons will not ask for source

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by seunfly: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yes, the PLC has been the very bad part of PHCN, when Prof Barth Nnaji was the head as a minister, the electricity was fairly better but when he was kicked out and the PLC people took over, everything went bad.
Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by siegfried99(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
busterr:
if a president with no certificate changes this country for good, then education is useless.

Seconded!

Or lets say OVERRATED grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by san316(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
No source. And op doesn't have sense enough to understand what he meant. PHCN is going back to the days it was NEPA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by lomprico(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
op, buhari simply means he will not accept the privatization of NEPA to PHCN which was done by jonathan's administration. I believe he wants the power distribution company to be run by government again.
Dem go soon make u him interpreter. So that u go dey breakdown everything him say

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by Collynzo9: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
I hope it isn't true.
When some people said Buhari will take us backward, people scorned them.
Power might no be stable yet, but the distribution companies are doing their work of distribution better than any government owned agency can do. Better customer service, faster response to requests and all that.
I can't imagine handing distribution back to NEPA or whatever

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by ozoigbondu: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
We don enter one chance chaiiii is this the change we want kai water don pass garri cheesy cheesy

OP add sauce to this rice

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by fair14: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
They should stop asking him question. He was asked the meaning of APC and he couldn't respond. Please stop disgracing us. please Allow Buhari to be there because we don't have another choice.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by mekaboy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari should jst be careful so he does not mess things up. Concentrate on building refineries which he promised and power plants. Any attempt to go back and spoil the already concluded privatisation will cause trouble and destroy investors confidence in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
I still believe in GMB no matter what anyone says! Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by taharqa: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
FastShipping:
A lot of fake "privatization" took place that must be reversed. NEPA/PHCN happened to be one. It was privatized, yet government still channeling billions of naira into it. Jonathan gave 18 billion Naira to same crooks who bought PHCN recently.

Any attempt to reverse or, in any way stall, the liberization and privatization of the Power sector, and we are FINISHED....

I pray that APC madness does not extend to such length

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
busterr:

Education is beyond academics and certificates!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by major466(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Firefire:

me dey laugh in Spanish cheesy
Am laughing in Zulu. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by oyintare22(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
is too late u re talking bull shit

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by BlackTechnology: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Disaster in the making

He should not try that

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
ninjasta:
i only know NEPA"
You when dey ask question, phcn no longer exist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by BlackTechnology: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
taharqa:

Any attempt to reverse or, in any way stall, the liberization and privatization of the Power sector, and we are FINISHED....

I pray that APC madness does not extend to such length

It seems so

Afterall he is a grandpa

Very soon some educated illiterates go see the value of Jona

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Collynzo9:
I hope it isn't true.
When some people said Buhari will take us backward, people scorned them.
Power might no be stable yet, but the distribution companies are doing their work of distribution better than any government owned agency can do. Better customer service, faster response to requests and all that.
I can't imagine handing distribution back to NEPA or whatever
Olodo, is there anything like phcn today?
Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by BlackTechnology: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
major466:

Mine in Japanese wink grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Empty heads running around looking for straws. Buhari is your president, deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by ozoigbondu: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
major466:

l dey laugh in kafanchan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by Doortun(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
ninjasta:
i only know NEPA"

I have no idea what PLC is. What do you expect when different bogus companies spring up only to get contract and dissapear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by wordcat(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Firefire:

Grandpa needs orientation. cheesy

You are the one that really needs a re- orientation if u can't understand that simple answer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by thewarrior72: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
We don enter one chance chaiiii is this the change we want kai water don pass garri cheesy cheesy

OP add sauce to this rice
I hope u are compiling the names u will give this our illiterate old coupist general?. I'm nearly done with my own, the type of abuse this unrepentant general will receive from me will be unprecedented & a child's play to GEJs own.
Re: Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. by xandy84: 12:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Government does not have business in doing business. Buhari and co should know better that government world over does not run profitable business. I think he should deregulate the power sector and makes it possible for all States to generate and distribute power without federal government intervention. Reversing to old NEPA is nothing but failure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo / Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing / Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.