Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

"I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. (2999 Views)

N10,000 For UNICAL Best Graduating Student At 30th Convocation / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Ibiyomee(f): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Falola Ajumobi, who was adjudged the Best Graduating student at the recently held 27th convocation ceremony of the Rivers state University of Science and Technology, RSUST, says one of the things he had to do to achieve his academic feat was to distance himself from women.
He said he doesn’t even shake hands with women. Huh?. Falola, who graduated as a Petroleum Engineer with a CGPA of 4.82 says he was also very religious while on campus.
“There is no way students of the opposite sex would not have passed glances at me. But I am a very religious person; I don’t shake hands with ladies and right from time, they know me for that. So, the only thing is that we greet from a distance. That does not mean that we do not crack jokes because that has made them to know me” he told Punch

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by MayflowerB(f): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Story for d gods. Gud for u anyway

2 Likes

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by ERCROSS(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Academical achievement is not a true test of Intelligency...

Imagine... Just where u think u find wisdom.

How has not shaking hands with female influenced ur achievement
Congratulations tho
Rabbish
Cc: lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Symphony007: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
No girl would have even agreed to shake him!! grin grin..i know the guy! Person we book wan kill, he has no life outside academics which is really bad. Always looking unkempt with a certain worn out school bag he even brought to his convocation. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by somcherry(f): 2:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Nawaoo. Congrats to him
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Bamoha(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Symphony007:
No girl would have even agreed to shake him!! grin grin..i know the guy! Person we book wan kill, he has no life outside academics which is really bad. Always looking unkempt with a certain worn out school bag he even brought to his convocation. grin grin
who ask you? upon all ur insults he still has a frst class and he has provided a suitable future for hmself

3 Likes

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Holywizard: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2015
woooow...Kudos!

Skul shud retain u as a lecturer
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by channelz: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2015
-
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by hahn(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Bamoha:
who ask you? upon all ur insults he still has a frst class and he has provided a suitable future for hmself

And who told you having a first class will guarantee success. He's probably going to end up working in a company founded by a high school drop out. Ask Bill Gates

10 Likes

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by amokeme(f): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2015
congrats to him...
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by sobastical: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Bamoha:

suitable future? In Nigeria? not under rating my country but school grades has nothing to do with success oo

3 Likes

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by LegendarySage(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2015
This one is overhyping himself, see his uneven face.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by DangotePikin: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
He doesn't shake them, he hugs them!
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't shake hands with ladies too but I hug them tightly,pressing their loaded chest against mine and holding their ass tightly in position wink

Rubbish! Enough of all these deeper life first classed students sad
Where are my kind of people
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
sobastical:

suitable future? In Nigeria? not under rating my country but school grades has nothing to do with success oo

Absolutely!
Nigeria with their sick mentality towards education. They feel getting the grade is the end instead it's just the preface of a journey just started.

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Folakeme: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Shaking girls will now disrupt ur grade?

Shoro niyen? angry

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
so he didnt even shake hands with a single girl, ISSOKAY lipsrsealed
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cool...i wish my grades were as cool as urs. #WhoWouldEvenWannaShakeUrHandWillingly#
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Everybody have their own version of their success story one girl even give credit to her boyfriend for his support and encouragement towards her success. It is about what work for people.
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by bigx(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chei ya
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by raayah(f): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kizmarty:
I don't shake hands with ladies too but I hug them tightly,pressing their loaded chest against mine and holding their ass tightly in position wink

Rubbish! Enough of all these deeper life first classed students sad
Where are my kind of people

Baby, you can hug me anytime. I like your kind of hug jare.
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Emodeee: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na d fact say im be academic guru suppose gv am chance to shake galz and even knack them. All these silly girls, they cn do anything to av marks. Some go even sleep wit lecturers, date lecturers. one Person say "as lng as u no be virgin, two to three dicks dn enter ur PUNA, If lecturer wan sleep with u in order to gv u marks, mk u gv am chance. D guy wey deflower u, sheee im gv u anything? Abi no be 'i love u' im tk chop ur apple?".

Bk to d matter, honestly, dat kind of life is boring. Even if u shake hands with girls, dat will nt stop u 4rm aving first class.
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
ehhhh
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
raayah:

Baby, you can hug me anytime. I like your kind of hug jare.

grin

**gives her a French hug**
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by alexis007(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
these are the kinda people you get to meet and you would begin to think that religion is synonymous with bondage.......so shaking hands with women would make your gp go down south?....OKAY...CONTUNU

i can bet my two balls that the dude is an unbalanced, one-sided genius. Did i even compliment him with the word 'genius'?.....@sk him which club Hazard plays for and get "Nigeria" for an answer...

abeg make i face my work joor!
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
alexis007:
these are the kinda people you get to meet and you would begin to think that religion is synonymous with bondage.......so shaking hands with women would make your gp go down south?....OKAY...CONTUNU

i can bet my two balls that the dude is an unbalanced, one-sided genius. Did i even compliment him with the word 'genius'?.....@sk him which club Hazard plays for and get "Nigeria" for an answer...

abeg make i face my work joor!
... I sha hope company award am job for convo cos that hin unsocial lifestyle go cheat am for job interview...even in aptitude test.. because they won't ask him petroleum eng...
..excellent feat tho...
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nonsense. I hate intelligent people with no social life.
I don't only shake hands with ladies, i overhug them.
undecided undecided
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by alexis007(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
geobukky:

... I sha hope company award am job for convo cos that hin unsocial lifestyle go cheat am for job interview...even in aptitude test.. because they won't ask him petroleum eng...
..excellent feat tho...
your head fully dey there....... think of this guy as a Lord's chosen member......this type can be so religious that they would prefer that their crusade vest to the company's normal working overall
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by wisolf(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Perhaps he did what yorubas call "ogun isoye" to pass exams and his herbalist told him not to touch women as a precaution.
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by MzCorleone(f): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
No wonder.
Re: "I Don’t Shake Hands With Women- RSUST Best Graduating Student", Says. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
wisolf:
Perhaps he did what yorubas call "ogun isoye" to pass exams and his herbalist told him not to touch women as a precaution.
lwkmd...evulz
wisolf:
lwkmd...evulz
wisolf:
lwkmd...evulz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short-time Proffessional Certificate In Counseling/matchmaking / When We Say Dentistry And Dental Surgery........its Another Tougher Ministry / Question And Answers On Laspotech 2018 Application Forms (full-time / Part-time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.