Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? (4095 Views)

Who Is Seprating The Fight? 1 2 Or 3? / Hmmmm I Wonder How 2025 Will Look Like. (PHOTO) / I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
I wonder who really won the fight: the Green or
the White one? I laughed die

Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
lol its the white one.. no! the green one. no, the white.. green... white...
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by witnezHD(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
;Dstalemate #chess

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Green Guy
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
green
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
how is this puzzling? It is obvious that the bird will spit out the frog immediately after it grabs it's throat like that. Also, the frog can still breathe in that position. Even if the bird has strong jaw muscles, it must surely spit out the frog. What happens after that is that the bird would then peck at the frog till it dies or something, before swallowing it. So, the bird wins. No arguement.
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
how is this puzzling? It is obvious that the bird will spit out the frog immediately after it grabs it's throat like that. Also, the frog can still breathe in that position. Even if the bird has strong jaw muscles, it must surely spit out the frog. What happens after that is that the bird would then peck at the frog till it dies or something, before swallowing it. So, the bird wins. No arguement.

How sure.... What makes you believe that the bird will win... ☺
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by witnezHD(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
my dear stop confusing yourself it stalemate
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lolz
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Akandu50:

How sure.... What makes you believe that the bird will win... ☺
are you kidding me? Did you even read my post before quoting? The bird has all the advantage, size . . . And that nasty beak. Also, reread my post that you quoted. If you have enough sense, you will understand.
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2015
witnezHD:
my dear stop confusing yourself it stalemate
olodo . . . grin
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by ibrhyme77(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
This pic is one of my favourites of all times. When I was in FUTA way back in 1998,a guy pasted this on his room's wall with the caption " never give up",he was on second class lower then, he claimed the pic inspired him to make second-class upper.
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
are you kidding me? Did you even read my post before quoting? The bird has all the advantage, size . . . And that nasty beak. Also, reread my post that you quoted. If you have enough sense, you will understand.

Stop abusing yourself mmadu.... Olodo
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Akandu50:

Stop abusing yourself mmadu.... Olodo
...drops the chalk and leaves in anger...
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 4:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Teempakguy:

...drops the chalk and leaves in anger...

Dropping it.... but leaving with your tongue out.... Anu
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2015
Akandu50:

Dropping it.... but leaving with your tongue out.... Anu
guy, free me.
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Teempakguy:

guy, free me.

Oga I know hold you nah ☺
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by whytepawn1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
your logic doesn't follow my dear friend. what makes you think the frog will let go, besides you said the frog could breath from that position.
Even if the bird succeeds in spitting out the frog, I dont think the frog will still let go, and from the shear length of the bird's beak, It won't pose any threat to the frog if it still hangs on.

in summary,inferring from your statement that the frog could breath in that position, it is safe to say that the bird will be the casualty here... which in fact personalizes the moral of the picture story.. " never give up".
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
whytepawn1:

your logic doesn't follow my dear friend. what makes you think the frog will let go, besides you said the frog could breath from that position.
Even if the bird succeeds in spitting out the frog, I dont think the frog will still let go, and from the shear length of the bird's beak, It won't pose any threat to the frog if it still hangs on.

in summary,inferring from your statement that the frog could breath in that position, it is safe to say that the bird will be the casualty here... which in fact personalizes the moral of the picture story.. " never give up".
your logic assumes that the bird is a complete weakling. You have to face the fact that there are some battles that cannot be won by sheer persistence. In this case, when the bird spits out the frog, even if it holds on, the bird can still shake it off. Sheer size and momentum. and unless we are looking at a superfrog right there, the frog just doesn't the power to hold on till it strangles the bird.

However, the whole picture in itself is rather illogical. I mean, what a neck, no vertebrae? So, i think it is safe to assume that each man is entitled to his opinion. Right?
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by whytepawn1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
your logic assumes that the bird is a complete weakling. You have to face the fact that there are some battles that cannot be won by sheer persistence. In this case, when the bird spits out the frog, even if it holds on, the bird can still shake it off. Sheer size and momentum. and unless we are looking at a superfrog right there, the frog just doesn't the power to hold on till it strangles the bird.

However, the whole picture in itself is rather illogical. I mean, what a neck, no vertebrae? So, i think it is safe to assume that each man is entitled to his opinion. Right?

I still would have pursued the argument vigorously with salient points from your submission, but your last statement have said it all. we are indeed entitled to our opinions
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by YankzyBonny(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its a matter of endurance,d bird nd toad breathing tracks are blocked
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by hfinest1(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2015
stalemate.... its a draw
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 31, 2019
Incredibly thought out! Designgasmed all over this! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet Rihanna's Most Dedicated Fan (picture) / Pick Two, They Will Protect You... The Rest Will Kill You / Lady: If My Boss Grabs My Oranges Without My Consent, This Must Happen(funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.