Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Will SABBATHS Be Observed In The NEW EARTH? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will SABBATHS Be Observed In The NEW EARTH? (340 Views)

See Why Tithing Is Never A Command To Be Observed In Churches (Proofs) / What Would Life on The New Earth Be Like? / 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will SABBATHS Be Observed In The NEW EARTH? by efficiencie(m): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2015
The question is Will SABBATHS be observed in the NEW EARTH? Well before you answer observe the prophecy of Isaiah!

Isaiah 66:22-23

For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

If new moons and sabbaths will be observed in new jerusalem then would it be right to say that the practice of observing these holy days perished with the dispensation of the old covenant!?
Re: Will SABBATHS Be Observed In The NEW EARTH? by Splinz(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Satan and his ministers have succeeded in abolishing or twisting God's holy commands. But, true disciples will keep the Sabbaths forever.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easter Picnic.galile Fun / I And Bingbagbo Are One!!! / I "Thirst"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.