Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3013683 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2019
Africa's most skilled and deadly pilots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2019
Deadly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2019
102 composite group maiduguri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2019

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2019
Una wan de upload the same pix of Ezugwu again and again ni

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2019
Odunayaw:
Una wan de upload the same pix of Ezugwu again and again ni
Ezugwu MRAP pics hasn't been uploaded on this thread na grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2019
Toju200:
Abeg, how do guys copy NAF Facebook post? Except I use Explorer on PC, I am never able to copy post directly from Facebook.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2019
Indigenous mine clearing Equipment.
#MadeInNigeria
The first to be made in West Africa and central Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2019
Now you see us Now u don't..
#NAF
#WillingAbleReady
#WAR
#AfricaDeadliest

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nigeria Navy new helo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Toju200:
#MadeInNigeria
The army did a good work
Don't you think it to wide to be rolled on some roads and other narrow path...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Xbee007:

Abeg, how do guys copy NAF Facebook post? Except I use Explorer on PC, I am never able to copy post directly from Facebook.
Toju200, respond to this post, abeg.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 15, 2019
Toju200:
#MadeInNigeria

To be honest, these guys are just devising new means of looting/expending the security budget.

Heck! Nobody cares whether an equipment is made in Nigeria or not! In fact, there's no time for all such experimentation - they have only one job and that's to procure and provide for those guys out there in the scorching heat and dry desert all that they need to stay alive/win the war.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

To be honest, these guys are just devising new means of looting/expending the security budget.

Heck! Nobody cares whether an equipment is made in Nigeria or not! In fact, there's no time for all such experimentation - they have only one job and that's to procure and provide for those guys out there in the scorching heat and dry desert all that they need to stay alive/win the war.

Nawa the sort of nonsense you guys comment here I begin to wonder if you guys actually read it before you send it.

He even said nobody cares whether it is made in Nigeria or Not, like wtf?

People getting employed for it, fiscal exchange that stays back in Nigeria all care. Nawa, and he calls buhari dullard.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2019
Xbee007:

Toju200, respond to this post, abeg.
it's actually my phone I'm using for Nairaland.But it's easy just copy and paste na grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2019
I saw recently a video of insurgency arranging soilders for execution.It was released prior to the period of Niger attack.On Facebook I tried to tell people dat it's not Nigerian soilders.Obob if u see insult I get God grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Toju200:
it's actually my phone I'm using for Nairaland.But it's easy just copy and paste na grin
But no be Google chrome sha cos they don't allow copy and paste on Facebook.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Xbee007:

But no be Google chrome sha cos they don't allow copy and paste on Facebook.
it's FB I'm using for C and P o serious matter
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2019
Toju200:
it's FB I'm using for C and P o serious matter
Okay.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Toju200:
I saw recently a video of insurgency arranging soilders for execution.It was released prior to the period of Niger attack.On Facebook I tried to tell people dat it's not Nigerian soilders.Obob if u see insult I get God grin grin

Link
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Link
currently I'm out of data I saw it on Twitter..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Link
Find Donclerikuzo on Twitter, he recently responded to the veracity of the video.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jimi24: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

For army equipment, the issues are tue largest number in the shortest possible time. Because no manufacturer of MRAPS has a store full of hundreds of them, Nigeria had to make do with "little from each of many sources.
Now with local manufacturing or better still local integration / packaging we can standardize on a large of just two types.

Even Nigeria Police need some MRAP-like vehicles so lets plan nationally for 500 Ara and Ezugwu for the next two years.
That's how a serious country handles procurement

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jimi24:

For army equipment, the issues are tue largest number in the shortest possible time. Because no manufacturer of MRAPS has a store full of hundreds of them, Nigeria had to make do with "little from each of many sources.
Now with local manufacturing or better still local integration / packaging we can standardize on a large of just two types.

Even Nigeria Police need some MRAP-like vehicles so lets plan nationally for 500 Ara and Ezugwu for the next two years.
That's how a serious country handles procurement

Bro you even have strength to explain this to him, he thinks those politicians wouldn't still loot even if they had to buy outside.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Bro you even have strength to explain this to him, he thinks those politicians wouldn't still loot even if they had to buy outside.

But he is not wrong at all, no army on this planet attempts to build its own weapons - thats simply not their job.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
SuperSixSeven:

But he is not wrong at all, no army on this planet attempts to build its own weapons - thats simply not their job.

DICON*

So you prefare we still give all those money to foreign contractors?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
SuperSixSeven:

You talk without thinking.

Is DICON the Nigerian army?

The Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria was established by an Act of Parliament in 1964.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

DICON*

So you prefare we still give all those money to foreign contractors?

We have far more capable local defence companies like Proforce.

kabe1:

You talk without thinking.

Is DICON the Nigerian army?

The Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria was established by an Act of Parliament in 1964.

You my friend talk without knowledge. Major General Victor Okwudili Ezugwu himself is the head of DICON. DICON is operated by the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
SuperSixSeven:

We have far more capable local defence companies like Proforce.

You my friend talk without knowledge. Major General Victor Okwudili Ezugwu himself is the head of DICON. DICON is operated by the Nigerian Armed Forces.

Please read and educate yourself.

DICON is the Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria.

Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) is the state-run defense corporation of Nigeria and operated by the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is responsible for the production of defense equipment and civilian products.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_Industries_Corporation_of_Nigeria
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
kabe1:

Please read and educate yourself.

DICON is the Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria.

Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) is the state-run defense corporation of Nigeria and operated by the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is responsible for the production of defense equipment and civilian products.

You are beyond help, brother.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
SuperSixSeven:

You are beyond help, brother.
Do you know what a corporation is at all?

DICON is headed by an individual from the army but it comprises of purely civilian staff. Shedrach Agbo the lead designer of the Ezugwu mrap is a civilian, his entire staff are civilians.

DICON is similar to PAC, POF and HIT in Pakistan, the producers of the JF-17 and Super Mushak.

It is a state run agency similar to Nexter in France, UAC, Kalashnikov concern in Russia, and CATIC in China.

You are hopelessly uneducated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by klhazhik(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
kabe1:

Do you know what a corporation is at all?

DICON is headed by an individual from the army but it comprises of purely civilian staff. Shedrach Agbo the lead designer of the Ezugwu mrap is a civilian, his entire staff are civilians.

DICON is similar to PAC, POF and HIT in Pakistan, the producers of the JF-17 and Super Mushak.

It is a state run agency similar to Nexter in France, UAC, Kalashnikov concern in Russia, and CATIC in China.

You are hopelessly uneducated.

grin I see you've got more than enough time to expend on quite some ignorant here!

A corporation being headed by a Army Chief now put it under the full control of the Armed Forces...?

I can't help but laugh, most times i read up comments here grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.