Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3010879 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
bidexiii:
Footage of Egyptian SOF teams from Paratroopers, Thunderbolts & Navy SF which conducted a joint amphibious assault from the Mistral LHD during Hasam-20 major military drills near borders with Libya.

the video of the exercise , mistral helicopter carriers , subs , frigates , harpoons missiles, kamov ect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1IaJTjhapg

we can hear the egyptian president saying in the begining that there is a red line in lybia for tripoli forces and turkish , the line between Sirt city and Al-Koufrah , if they cross this line egyptian army will react immediatly

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
bidexiii:

When the hell breaks loose you don’t care about your ears, the will of surviving sets in !

I hope you know without your ears, you don't have balance and coordination?

Seems you dont know , one of the principles that makes stun grenade effective is the loud noise, that makes you loose coordination

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
bidexiii:

When the hell breaks loose you don’t care about your ears, the will of surviving sets in !
when hell breaks loose and you are disoriented and deaf. Your chances of survival are close to zero.

The engineers threw safety out the window on this one.

You have to be a really good rider to keep that bike stable even on a normal ride.
Talk more of when in action,
lol with vatually no stabilizers I can imagine the rider trying to keep the bike stable while the gunner stands and tries to do his thing.
It's gonna be a comedy show trying to keep the bike from tipping over.

I need a hit of whatever the engineers smoked.
WHat a fantabulous idea
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
hunter21:
This is very hot in my mind and I am going to drop it here.

The problem we have with this war is that we don't have an "army", what we have is a "cult" .
In a population of about 230,000,000 people the army is only 250,000 the ratio is too large and because of this there is a disconnect between the military and the populace

Nigeria fought a civil war with 250,000 (possibly more than) troops, what was our population then and what is our population now?

Boko Haram, bandits, 1 million boys, what ever name they give themselves, they are all the same thing, terrorists and the police has no business with them. we need Army national guard and army reserves . We need a land force not less than 750,000 men in active and reserve then we can start talking about secuirity/defence

We can stay here and continue posting endless pictures of war weary soldiers fighting Modern Warfare with 20 rounds per man

Or we can start stoning the hard truth like Lance corporal Martins idanpkin

I swear I don't even want to see 1 more fvcking picture again

are we winning or not?

Where will you get the money to service that size of armed forces or you think armed forces are Npower recruits.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigerians: How low can you stoop?
Nigerian Army: Yes

15 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xbee007:
Nigerian Army: Yes HOLD MY BEER
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
demolition:

grin
grin grin epic!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
demolition:

when hell breaks loose and you are disoriented and deaf. Your chances of survival are close to zero.

The engineers threw safety out the window on this one.

You have to be a really good rider to keep that bike stable even on a normal ride.
Talk more of when in action,
lol with vatually no stabilizers I can imagine the rider trying to keep the bike stable while the gunner stands and tries to do his thing.
It's gonna be a comedy show trying to keep the bike from tipping over.

I need a hit of whatever the engineers smoked.
WHat a fantabulous idea
grin grin

What happened to ATV's? for that terrain and purpose, ATV nails it but for some reasons we are addicted to cheap stuffs albeit ineffective.
Next month we see them bombed by the Airforce in the hands of ISWAP.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

I hope you know without your ears, you don't have balance and coordination?

Seems you dont know , one of the principles that makes stun grenade effective is the loud noise, that makes you loose coordination

I know what am saying not “hoping”
That’s a GPMG/MG for God sake then what do you want to say about gunners mounting AAG/.50 cal?
If you’ve operated an M2 .50cal or Russian NSV/Kord before you wouldn’t be mentioning PKM/GPMG ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
chkil1:

the video of the exercise , mistral helicopter carriers , subs , frigates , harpoons missiles, kamov ect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1IaJTjhapg

we can hear the egyptian president saying in the begining that there is a red line in lybia for tripoli forces and turkish , the line between Sirt city and Al-Koufrah , if they cross this line egyptian army will react immediatly
The best thing for Egypt and any sensible country around Libya right now is to avoid getting dragged into the Libyan conflict. It won't end any time soon and will only cause more problems for those involved. There are very powerful forces supporting either side and even some are supporting both sides. It is a gamble with a very high stake, if Al Sisi isn't ready to be deposed, he should just ignore the conflict and strengthen his forces and borders. The fact that he is a brutal dictator who is only there because he isn't a threat to Israel is glaring for many to see.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
bidexiii:

I know what am saying not “hoping”
That’s a GPMG/MG for God sake then what do you want to say about gunners mounting AAG/.50 cal?
If you’ve operated an M2 .50cal or Russian NSV/Kord before you wouldn’t be mentioning PKM/GPMG ?

Me that pistol was fired close to my ear, for 2 days I was saying, ehn! ehn!! When someone talks to me....you talking about 7.62 round, my friend you have never shot a gun before.

15 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jimi24: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
It is the recoil of a GPMG on a motorbike we are talking about. I like the concept of highly mobile units insurging the insurgents but let the operational procedure be to dismount quickly, set up, lie down splaying your legs and shoot the GPMG. The motorbikes are also good as snipermobiles although most snipers are loners who don't want to be conveyed anywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
[/b]Fake news

NA HQ and DHQ says news of alleged moral crisis within the army is a false narrative promoted by supporters of terrorism - stamps the news FAKE NEWS. Like any other global Army soldiers and officers choose to enlist and leave the Army for diverse reasons.

Wailers with there fake news and there carriers undecided[b]

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by hunter21(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Odunayaw:
If you had waited till daybreak at least, your mind would have cooled and you'd not have typed this.

WTH do you mean a cult? 750k soldiers will be fed, trained and oiled with what budget? You'd be contributing your salary? The less than 200k army we have now, how far with them. You want more bodies in the ground with the way we're going?

Have you ever thought that most of our security problems stem from societal ills and are chickens that we refused to slaughter as chicks that are now coming to roost?

Yes "Nigeria army" has become a cult, they keep doing the same thing over and over again and achieving the same result,

amongst the principles of war there are:
-Flexibility
-concentration of power
But NA is not using any of these

Countries whose GDP is not up to that of Nigeria are maintaining armies of about 500,000 men because they understand that security comes first. If the Nigerian economy is properly taxed we can get enough revenue for this.
Without "security" there won't be any "economy" in the first place.
So why not do things properly so that we can have proper results

For instance those people in Lagos that call themselves NURTW, the money they collect from bus drivers alone can pay soldiers salary, but does that money even get to the government? No,

During the lock down in USA when they started looting in Hollywood, California, The government sent in the National Guard and not police.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Me that pistol was fired close to my ear, for 2 days I was saying, ehn! ehn!! When someone talks to me....you talking about 7.62 round, my friend you have never shot a gun before.

Thats you !
It’s music to our ears not noise. What if you where to mount a technical with an Dshk or NSV
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
The major problem with "discussions" on this thread is because proper definitions haven't been settled. People throw around concepts and talk past each other.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshjc(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xbee007:
Nigerian Army: Yes
this is pathetic, look at the way they covered it as if, it's one big protype of some nice innovation

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
joshjc:
this is pathetic, look at the way they covered it as if, it's one big protype of some nice innovation
grin grin grin grin Buratai + Buhari are the worst thing to ever happen in the fight against Boko Haram...

Both names are alike stupidly grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
The Libyan army shot down a new Turkish Bayrakdar Drone

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
pacretus:
grin grin grin grin Buratai + Buhari are the worst thing to ever happen in the fight against Boko Haram...

Jonathan + Azubuike Ihejirika + Kenneth Minimah are far worst and the greatest calamity that ever happened to the Nigerian army.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
bidexiii:

Jonathan + Azubuike Ihejirika + Kenneth Minimah are far worst and the greatest calamity that ever happened to the Nigerian army.
soldiers didn't turn Ramadan ram then... grin grin grin
The Buhari and his fellow ineffectual COAS only continued tge managing of an already won war... grin

Since the 2 ineffectual show makers took over, Boko Haram has left were Jonathan +Azubuike Ihejirika + Kenneth Minimah confined them to in sambisa and are now recking havoc in more cities(sokoto, katsina,kaduna,benue, zamfara, and down south) than before. grin grin grin.

I pray you as a soldier won't die like others In the hands of bubu and his pet buratai grin

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2020
pacretus:
The Buhari and his fellow ineffectual COAS only continued tge managing of an already won war... grin

Since the 2 ineffectual show makers took over, Boko Haram has left were Jonathan +Azubuike Ihejirika + Kenneth Minimah confined them to in sambisa and are now recking havoc in more cities(sokoto, katsina,kaduna,benue, zamfara, and down south) than before. grin grin grin.

I pray you as a soldier won't die like others In the hands of bubu and his pet buratai grin

Wasn't boko haram bombing as far as Jo's then?

Also wasn't Maiduguri totally surrounded by boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:47am On Jul 12, 2020
This is how Nigerian troops should navigate the frontlines. Well protected.
We have lots of MRAPS variants. We just need to standardize them and phase out commercial 4x4 vehicles completely.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:54am On Jul 12, 2020
pacretus:

Am little bit disappointed in you because you’re not a rookie but I know your problem.
Buhari’s haters plus the fact that the COAS is from the north. Your dumb so called PhD president watched BHT escalated, did nothing when the chibok girls where kidnapped spotted it was all setup till a full month when he took any action.
Both iherinjika and Minimah where dumb clueless and did nothing than embezzling funds. Point out one meaningful thing they did in the northeast war against insurgents.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:20am On Jul 12, 2020
pacretus:

You are Unpatriotic for making such a statement grin

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2020
bidexiii:

Am little bit disappointed in you because you’re not a rookie but I know your problem.
Buhari’s haters plus the fact that the COAS is from the north. Your dumb so called PhD president watched BHT escalated, did nothing when the chibok girls where kidnapped spotted it was all setup till a full month when he took any action.
Both iherinjika and Minimah where dumb clueless and did nothing than embezzling funds. Point out one meaningful thing they did in the northeast war against insurgents.
no need to dey shout my brother, the evidence of the dou's inability to manage the crises keeps pouring in.
I don't care what region the president comes from, let him even be a juju chief priest, IDC. But result should be seen not more dead soldiers,
Recently the COAS has been trying to save his image by showing us those metal contraption he calls military vehicles..

Back in 2015, all we heard was BH/ISWAP, but today under the watch of your darling president and his COAS, we have more than 2 terrorist organization. And killing more Nigerians,

Soldiers have become sacrificial lambs in this war.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

You are Unpatriotic for making such a statement grin
grin grin grin grin grin. Na so but deep down they know the truth. grin grin grin the state of the nation's security is embarrassing

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Wasn't boko haram bombing as far as Jo's then?

Also wasn't Maiduguri totally surrounded by boko haram?
your army under burutanshi and Buhari just unveiled a modern day, state of the art book while soldiers are dieing..

No sir as at the time the ineffectual Duos took over the Coin war, there was only one terrorist group, BHT/ISWAP and were only bombing maiduguri using suicide bombers... But today there are now 3 different terrorist groups terrorising even south south. They are all over in NW NE and NC.

Thunder fire who no gree fire buratai. He will soon commission military tooth pick grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2020
bidexiii:

That’s what it seems to you !
Has ugly it looks and little adjustment needed, it’s already operational and not doing bad in the central/western north terrain against banditry.
I wonder if truly you're a soldier. Were talking of armor protection (mraps) for troops, the army comes with this crap? Take out the driver and you'll have two casualties. How's the gunner supposed to fire accurately on this thing in a hot zone? If there's a jam in the process, how's that handled?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2020
pacretus:
your army under burutanshi and Buhari just unveiled a modern day, state of the art book while soldiers are dieing..

No sir as at the time the ineffectual Duos took over the Coin war, there was only one terrorist group, BHT/ISWAP and were only bombing maiduguri using suicide bombers... But today there are now 3 different terrorist groups terrorising even south south. They are all over in NW NE and NC.

Thunder fire who no gree fire buratai. He will soon commission military tooth pick grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin All Military Generals will be present at that ceremony. Who gives a bleep that we lost over 50 Soldiers on Maiduguri-Damboa route. We should be seeing massive operations on Maiduguri-Damboa road to give these bastard Terrorists Hell. Well Military books are more "Importanter"

May God Bless Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2020
pacretus:

Thunder fire anybody who supports both ihejirika and buratai

That are both messed up, just trying to show you that supporting ihejirika is messed up in the head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (2200) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: oyinpr(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.