Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3013478 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:46am On Apr 15, 2021
yoged:
ISWAP Raids Damasak for the 3rd Time in 30-Days, Kills 8 Staff Members of "Crusader Organizations" https:///2FwkwSHe7k https:///EdRJEcp3Xr
Who are the crusader organization. Are they NGO or a religion group .

Never heard of any NGO with such names

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Has Damasak fallen??
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2021
cutievik:

Has Damasak fallen??

I’m not sure. Tho I don’t have info again about there as my friends there have been evacuated to Maiduguri
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

They call Christians "crusaders'' so there you go
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2021
lebuhsi:

https://prnigeria.com/2021/04/14/troops-ramadan-damasak-gajiram/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Every time we are killing their Commanders.

Every time we have destroyed them.

Their morale is low and they have attacked close to eight times in six weeks.

Hiaaaaaaaaan cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Every time we are killing their Commanders.

Every time we have destroyed them.

Their morale is low and they have attacked close to eight times in six weeks.

Hiaaaaaaaaan cool

They Is definitely something they want in Damasak, in the last 2 months, they've attacked the damn place 8 times! If they have succeeded, they wouldn't be going back and again losing men & equipment.

Look at what left lieutenant said in this post, and I agree with him 100% they should keep coming cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2021
lebuhsi:

They Is definitely something they want in Damasak, in the last 2 months, they've attacked the damn place 8 times! If they have succeeded, they wouldn't be going back and again losing men & equipment.

Look at what left lieutenant said in this post, and I agree with him 100% they should keep coming cool

So the plan is for them to attack a military base? Was this not how Dikwa and Marte fell?

Kai Nigeria it’s well shaaaa.

I am more concerned how they come out in such numbers and over 50% ain’t decimated. Like WTF?

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

So the plan is for them to attack a military base? Was this not how Dikwa and Marte fell?

I am more concerned how they come out in such numbers and over 50% ain’t decimated. Like WTF?

The worst part is they only need to get lucky once. Just imagine the amount of weapons and ammunition that will fall into their hands if they conquer Damasak.

Left Lieutenant of Twitter is not being reasonable. The only reason they keep coming back is because they are not loosing hard enough. Do you think the Russian mercs that USA taught an unforgettable lesson in Syria would ever dare attack US troops again?!

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Xbee007:

The worst part is they only need to get lucky once. Just imagine the amount of weapons and ammunition that will fall into their hands if they conquer Damasak.

Left Lieutenant of Twitter is not being reasonable. The only reason they keep coming back is because they are not loosing hard enough. Do you think the Russian mercs that USA thought an unforgettable lesson in Syria would ever dare attack US troops again?!

Tell this men the truth on Twitter..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Xbee007:

Left Lieutenant of Twitter is not being reasonable. The only reason they keep coming back is because they are not loosing hard enough. Do you think the Russian mercs that USA thought an unforgettable lesson in Syria would ever dare attack US troops again?!

Exactly what I’m saying. I don’t think if we decimate 50% of the ISWAP that attacked Damasak they’ll never return immediately.

They ain’t losing numbers reason they keep on attacking.

The Armed forces should up their game and stop all this media cover up story tales Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

I am more concerned about how they come out in such numbers and over 50% ain’t decimated. Like WTF?

I wouldn't blame any of us if we doubt official sources, heck this stuff infuriates me too, if we got Air interdiction clips from the NAF and official photos from the NA like before, we would see the work they are doing, everything just dried up. We have to search on social media for updates(which sometimes are unreliable) or videos and pictures from soldiers on the front lines.
I don't know who thinks this is a good idea, from DHQ.
I think if anything, this has taught us that stronger institutions are better than strong men

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Even if the town falls, there is nothing of strategic significance they will get from the victory other than weapons. They won't be able to hold the town. If only the military can completely recapture all the territories under ISWAP and hold it in this manner, then the war would be almost won. They will lose major sources of revenue(taxation) used in financing their insurgency when they lose those territories and their capability will gradually reduce till it becomes non-threatening. The only weak point in this strategy is leaving the settlements outside of garrisoned towns unprotected and exposed to raids from the terrorists. Another strategy can be developed to counter that (probably fighting patrols).

I believe the recruits being trained in falgore forests will be used to garrison settlements that will be captured in coming offensives.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Whyem15:

Even if the town falls, there is nothing of strategic significance they will get from the victory other than weapons. They won't be able to hold the town. If only the military can completely recapture all the territories under ISWAP and hold them in this manner, then the war would be almost won. They will lose major sources of revenue(taxation) used in financing their insurgency when they lose those territories and their capability will gradually reduce till it becomes non-threatening. The only weak point in this strategy is leaving the settlements outside of garrisoned towns unprotected and exposed to raids from the terrorists. Another strategy can be developed to counter that (probably fighting patrols).

I believe the recruits being trained in figure forests will be used to garrison settlements that will be captured incoming offensives.

Also for me, I think we should be patient and play the long game, last years and the Q1/Q2 dry season campaign was largely successful, the capture of Alagarno forest and the Timbuktu triangle was the most significant win.
At the military's PR peak we could see how the battle of Askia Uba and new Marte played out.
We should be getting the first 6 super tuncanos by July, the priority this year should be retaking Guzamala LGA and punish them further into N.Borno.
If we try a "fireball" approach (we did, with deep punch II), they'll simply adapt and reemerge as they have done and have been doing so far.

From what has been done so far, I can boldly say the ISWAP of 2018 is not the ISWAP of today, and that in itself, despite all the setbacks is a huge step albeit slow, in the right direction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2021
lebuhsi:

Also for me, I think we should be patient and play the long game, last years and the Q1/Q2 dry season campaign was largely successful, the capture of Alagarno forest and the Timbuktu triangle was the most significant win.
At the military's PR peak we could see how the battle of Askia Uba and new Marte played out.
We should be getting the first 6 super tuncanos by July, the priority this year should be retaking Guzamala LGA and punish them further into N.Borno.
If we try a "fireball" approach (we did, with deep punch II), they'll simply adapt and reemerge as they have done and have been doing so far.

From what has been done so far, I can boldly say the ISWAP of 2018 is not the ISWAP of today, and that in itself, despite all the setbacks is a huge step albeit slow, in the right direction.
100%WITH YOU SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Covert1:
Sitrep Damasak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyi8YV-bwM4

Nice one ISWAP has left Damasak truly cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Covert1:
Sitrep Damasak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyi8YV-bwM4
How do we know if these onlookers aren't part of the boko haram or spies of the iswap?

Terrorism and guerilla war is what I can't wish on my enemies.
Attack unaware and mix among civilians later..

E no easy bros.. my heart goes out to the soldiers fighting this unending war embarassed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
they have being heavy airstrike on iswap command. the nigeria airforce make a lot of good strike.i heard another iswap commander killed in that strike.
iswap of 2015-2017,when at mention of iswap advancing to any battalion the solider have fled the battalion. the work of the nigeria army need to be praise. the nigeria army which have successfully push iswap to setting location have tried. the military who fight in light skinned vehicles and made a lot of achievement have tried, use iran,iraq,and Afghanistan and use nigeria, check mali and other saheal region, then you will know that our men of the nigeria army are working.mail have the presence of france solider with armored vehicle, have the present of uk solider but they cannot finish up the war. let us pray for our men , the gallant that gave us peace and comfort while they suffer, the solider that made nigeria the only countries in west african fighting terrorist without the presence of other nation army. fighting terrorism and still involve in internal security. for me i respect the effort of the nigeria military both the airforce, army and navy, i respect the sacrifice even when they is some mistake and errors, i respect their sacrifice for Nigeria and their work to humanity, remember they must win this war. nigeria unite against terrorism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

[iswap of 2015-2017,when at mention of iswap advancing to any battalion the solider have fled the battalion.
grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

Ever heard of a little something called artillery? It gives you a very long reach and let's you eat with the devil in safety.
Exactly why a Super Camp doesn't have long range arty, plus drones to adjust fire and ensure maximum precision is what I don't know. With artillery they could easily kill most attackers within a 50-70km radius from base and leave the rest so shell shocked they would be crying for their mommies.
You forgot that our artillery Corp have highly inaccurate gunners and plotters
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is significant for Naval operations. The NN is modernizing from inside out very important owing to our complex creeks and waterways and then the Gulf of Guinea which should lead to the next phase of a full fledged Blue Water Navy with sea going missile Frigates and deadly quiet submarines. The NN must be commended for having increased its presence at sea more than any other Navy in sub-saharan Africa and that by far. The coast guard version of Nigeria NIMASA is also upping the ante with modern acquisitions.

NIGERIAN NAVY TAKES DELIVERY OF NEW OFFSHORE SURVEY VESSEL NNS LANA

The Nigerian Navy today in Saint Nazaire, France took delivery of its first ever purpose built Offshore Survey Vessel, NNS LANA. Speaking at the Flag Transfer Ceremony, the Honourable Minister of Defence, Major General Bashir Magashi (rtd), represented by the Chief of the Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo stated that the new vessel was conceived as a replacement to the previous NNS LANA, a survey ship that was decommissioned about 10 years ago. Major General Magashi (rtd) who was the Special Guest of Honour at the event added that the occasion marked a great milestone in the fulfilment of the dream of not only replacing but, enhancing Nigerian Navy’s survey capability. Importantly, the new vessel is expected to fill the void created following the decommissioning of the previous NNS LANA.

Highlighting the import of having a survey vessel like NNS LANA, the Special Guest of Honour said that survey services and charting waterways play a crucial role in ensuring safe navigation as well as delivery of maritime security. Hence, NNS LANA will not only enhance the safety of Nigeria’s maritime environment but the ship will serve as a critical component in the projection of naval power for enhanced maritime security in the Gulf of Guinea. It will also play a critical role in protection of maritime resources and preservation of law and order at sea, thus contributing significantly to promotion of global maritime commerce. He therefore specially thanked the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari for his commitment towards the recapitalization of the Nigerian Navy Fleet. The Honourable Minister also thanked Nigeria’s Ambassador to France, Her Excellency Dr (Mrs) Modupe Irele, the management and staff of Messrs OCEA and all others who have contributed one way or the other towards the change of Flag Ceremony. Again, he congratulated the Commanding Officer, Captain AB Mahmud and his ships’ company as the pioneer crew of the brand new masterpiece as she begins her voyage into the seas.

Further speaking at the event, the Honourable Minister explained that the choice of Messrs OCEA by the Nigerian Navy to construct the new NNS LANA was based on its impeccable track record of high quality ship building capacity as well as the belief in the Company to adhere to agreed time lines. Suffice to state that the construction of LANA by Messrs OCEA is much more significant bearing in mind that this has been achieved despite the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Hence, Major General Magashi (rtd) congratulated Messrs OCEA for this feat. He equally noted with delight that the acquisition of NNS LANA brings to 18 the number of OCEA platforms in the Nigerian Navy’s inventory and also the Company was recently awarded the contract to construct a 35m Hydro boat to complement NNS LANA.

Notably, the construction of the Offshore Survey Vessel 190 MKII (NNS LANA) commenced in December 2019 and the project was divided into 4 major milestones which were: the completion of the deck molds, completion of hull blocks, hull assembly on the main deck and the delivery and installation of the main engines at the shipyard. These milestones were the benchmarks which determined the level of work achieved at each stage of the project. The building process was successfully completed and the Ship was launched on 24 September 2020 at Les Sables d’Olonne, France. The new Ship with a visual call sign A499 was named NNS LANA apparently conceived as a rebirth of the former Nigerian Navy Ship LANA (A498) which was decommissioned.

The new NNS LANA (A499) is designed and purposely built to enable the NN conduct hydrographic and oceanographic surveys. It is also capable of conducting geophysical studies, search and rescue operations as well as patrol duties. The Ship is equipped with state-of-the-art modern survey equipment as well as a well-equipped 7.6m surface vehicle for shallow water surveys.

Furthermore, the Ship has an Automatic Weather Station (AWS), wet and dry laboratories, scientific and technical workshops as well as operating and processing rooms for survey data. The machineries include 2 x MTU engines, 3 x CAT main generators/one emergency generator, electric propulsion system and other auxiliaries. The electric propulsion which is operated at survey speed is particularly installed to minimize distortion of data due to machinery noise. The Ship has a maximum speed of 14 knots and a capacity of 50 crew.

NNS LANA was handed over to the Nigerian Navy in France on 15 January 2021 after the provisional acceptance trials was concluded. The crew training commenced in January 2021 and ended on 12 April 2021. The change of flag ceremony marks her readiness to embark on her maiden homebound voyage to Nigeria. Expectedly, NNS LANA would join the Nigerian Navy Fleet in May 2021. It is envisaged that the rebirth of NNS LANA would afford the Nigerian Navy Hydrographic Department the leverage to successfully and systematically conduct hydrographic surveys and charting of Nigeria’s waters. It would also afford Nigeria with the opportunity of keying into the General Bathymetric Charts of the Oceans (GEBCO) Seabed 2030 project and the Global Multi-Resolution Topography (GMRT) synthesis project which would ultimately facilitate Nigeria’s accomplishment of its obligation under SOLAS Convention in accordance with President Muhammadu Buhari’s deliberate and sustained policies on maritime safety and security.

Dignitaries at the event included the Nigerian Ambassador to France, Dr Modupe Irele, the representative of the French Navy, Vice Admiral Oliver Le bas and the Chief of the Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo, who represented the Honourable Minister of Defence. Others were the CEO OCEA, Mr Roland Joassard and representative of the Ministry of Defence, Major General Benson Akinroluyo.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
that write up gave me a chuckle.
Enemy holding territory on home soil, constantly taking the fight to our troops. something is wrong somewhere. if only we have the mentality of the Israelis, these sort of nonsense wouldn't have happened. by now all of bh would have died eating something laced with poison grin grin
Those guys don't joke with anything that threatens their security

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Iswap got no airforce, got no 3rd generation tanks. Got no military academy. But an army of an estimated 200000 personnel under a general whom graduated from a prestigious military academy with a rich military history. An institution that have produced great officers for our nation in the past. Now tell me, why do you need air support? Iswap have no air support. Imagine iswap had air support. That means the army would allow the entire country to be overrunned? Where is your honour? You call yourselves the best army in black Africa and you can't defeat rag tag illiterates on home soil. At this rate, benin republic will subdue us. Mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
Iswap got no airforce, got no 3rd generation tanks. Got no military academy. But an army of an estimated 200000 personnel under a general whom graduated from a prestigious military academy with a rich military history. An institution that have produced great officers for our nation in the past. Now tell me, why do you need air support? Iswap have no air support. Imagine iswap had air support. That means the army would allow the entire country to be overrunned? Where is your honour? You call yourselves the best army in black Africa and you can't defeat rag tag illiterates on home soil. At this rate, benin republic will subdue us. Mtcheew
IN YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU SEEN BATTLE? EVEN THE USA SOLIDER ORDER FOR CLOSE AIR SUPPORT. UPON ALL THE USA EQUIPMENT AND FIGHTING SKILL AND MILITARY HISTORY USA HAVE USA A IS NEGOTIATING WITH THE TALIBAN SO YOU DO NOT HAVE A POINT.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sizzorkay:
that write up gave me a chuckle.
Enemy holding territory on home soil, constantly taking the fight to our troops. something is wrong somewhere. if only we have the mentality of the Israelis, these sort of nonsense wouldn't have happened. by now all of bh would have died eating something laced with poison grin grin
Those guys don't joke with anything that threatens their security

Quite simplistic, ISWAP are skilled fighters willing to die and know the antics of war followed on the heels by BHTs. Everything in the book of CT/COIN has been tried on these rampaging islamafascists terrorists including snakes but they have proven adaptive and innovative. Fighting them on their terms is suicide which is one of their modus operandi. To defeat this mortal enemy you must be creative & do the unthinkable in the art of war.

The Nigerian military as a modern, professional and superior fighting force should be choosing the place and timing of well planned combat not the terrorists hence you keep playing into their hands and expending precious men and material.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
With a pincer attack, we can destroy gudzamala totally in atleast 7 days. That is if we encounter strong and stubborn iswap resistance. We need 5000 troops advancing simultaneously from all points. We take strategic roads. That will be our first objective. So that we can cut their supplies. There will be heavy casualties on both sides. Reasons because iswap is well dug-in at gudzamala. Iswap know the terrain better. Our infantry formations would be led by armoured convoys in the advance. That is where heavy tanks come to play. There will be traps and blockades to slow down our advance. So we will need airsupport. Early airstrikes by alpha jets. Round the clock isr. Our uav can monitor and take high value and opportunity targets. Our mi 35s would help in sweeping remaining resistance. There will be also early heavy artillery strikes. We can expend 20000 shells and 30000 mortar rounds for this operation. We should ensure that our supply routes are strong and secured to prevent been cut off. We jam enemy radio and they lose battle field coordination.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
IN YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU SEEN BATTLE? EVEN THE USA SOLIDER ORDER FOR CLOSE AIR SUPPORT. UPON ALL THE USA EQUIPMENT AND FIGHTING SKILL AND MILITARY HISTORY USA HAVE USA A IS NEGOTIATING WITH THE TALIBAN SO YOU DO NOT HAVE A POINT.
U. S military doctrine implies the use of CAS to reduce resistance and most importantly reduce casualty on their side. U. S can overrun that gudzamala without airsupport
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
That's my point. be creative. Bh and Iswap didn't become this overnight. The Nigerian state allowed them the room to grow and multiply.
Any security conscious country wouldn't have allowed this. we keep beating our chests while our citizens are busy running for their lives and seeking refuge in Niger etc.
we failed. not saying the soldiers aren't doing what they can, it's the leadership i have issues with.
And to the hot tempered fool above, people don't have to be soldiers to have an opinion or criticize. Its their right to express their disappointment.
I sometimes criticize because its annoying how these fools are still out there roaming about. i wish them all dead grin

Covert1:

Quite simplistic, ISWAP are skilled fighters willing to die and know the antics of war followed on the heels by BHTs. Everything in the book of CT/COIN has been tried on these rampaging islamafascists terrorists including snakes but they have proven adaptive and innovative. Fighting them on their terms is suicide which is one of their modus operandi. To defeat this mortal enemy you must be creative & do the unthinkable in the art of war.

The Nigerian military as a modern, professional and superior fighting force should be choosing the place and timing of well planned combat not the terrorists hence you keep playing into their hands and expending precious men and material.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

U. S military doctrine implies the use of CAS to reduce resistance and most importantly reduce casualty on their side. U. S can overrun that gudzamala without airsupport
AD WHY DID THEY NEGOTIATE WITH TALIBAN? AND WHY HAVE THEY NOT FINISH ISIS IN MALI WITH THEIR DRONE AND SOLIDER

(1) (2) (3) ... (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.